FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection - DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection - DVD Reply with quote

With the impending Government Narrative on the horizon, I guess the time has come to make the 'The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection' DVD more freely available.

Any fellow campaigners who have DVD copying capability and would like to incorporate 'The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection' into their suite of campaigning materials, please contact me and I'll get a copy off in the post. Consequently, I am waiving all copyright and would ask that they be distributed for a donation of around £2 or £3. Please then use any profit to finance your other campaign activities.

My Email address is as follows: ianr.crane@virgin.net

I am also planning to go back on the road with 9/11 - 7/7 presentation in the New Year and am seeking out likely venues and/or names of contacts in local organisations such as Round Table, Lions, Women's Institutes, etc. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

Anyone wanting an unbiased view of my recent presentations, please contact Pikey, Justin, Adrian or James Stewart.

Seasons Greetings to you all

Ian R. Crane
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection - DVD Reply with quote

I am also planning to go back on the road with 9/11 - 7/7 presentation in the New Year and am seeking out likely venues and/or names of contacts in local organisations such as Round Table, Lions, Women's Institutes, etc. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

Ian R. Crane[/quote]

Don't forget the masonic lodges as well mate...seeing you've included the Lions and the Round Table lot...
Cheers,MFP
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Let's take it to The Lodge Reply with quote

Thanks for your response Mason-free Party; I am more than ready to take 'The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection' into any Lodges prepared to open their doors to me!

There is really no similarity between organisations such as Round Table and Lions, when compared with Freemasonry but many members of Round Table and of The Lions are also 'On the Square'. However, Round Table and The Lions are perhaps more likely to be receptive to the 'After Dinner' version of my presentation but we won't really know until I have the opportunity to 'test the water' with these organisations. The Women's Institute (W.I.) is also a very important organisation to target as the members of this organisation can have a significant impact on the views of their spouses!

After Christmas, I plan to start a mailing campaign in an attempt to get on the Speakers Lists of these organisations. Which is where the request for prospective contacts comes in to play.

Whatever your personal view of these organisations, we have to find ways to get the message out to 'Middle England'; as these are the people that are crucial if we are going to get the 9/11 - 7/7 issue beyond the fringes of society.

David Shayler and Annie Machon are doing an outstanding job with their Public Meetings and are undoubtedly making new converts. I am trying to find ways and means that I can support their efforts by breaking into areas which have perhaps not yet been explored.

The whole idea of this posting is to solicit suggestions as to how I might make best use of what I have to offer with 'The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection' Roadshow.

I look forward to seeing a few comments in response.

Best regards,

Ian R. Crane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: