FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Short Film from September 11th 2003

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Owen
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Short Film from September 11th 2003 Reply with quote

Hey all,

As the anniversary is coming up here is a short film I shot in New York on September 11th, 2003, my friend & I walked all the way round ground zero that day. When we had done a full circle of the area we saw a load of fire trucks, as there had been a fire in one of the hotels. It was a strange experience; look out for the quick shot of mayor Juliana shaking hands with people.

Anyway its not really related directly to the campaign but if you got 5mins it be nice if people could watch it and give me a bit of feed back as I haven’t shown it to many people.

Take care,

Owen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktxcirB-UzA

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Owen. The slightly faded images and the song give your film a nostalgic, emotional feel.

Are you the guy with the haircut at the end?
Owen
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: The guy with the haircut at the end... Reply with quote

The guy with the haircut at the end is my friend Digby. He is working in NYC now for the graphic design company that did the i heart NY logo, i'm hoping he is gonna get me some good stills from ground zero on 9/11 this year. I hear the LooseChange guys will be down there with 'nine eleven was an inside job' teeshirts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: