FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6-9-06:Hilary Clinton gives support to WTC rescuers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: 6-9-06:Hilary Clinton gives support to WTC rescuers Reply with quote

Breakfast TV this morning

Hilary Clinton makes a public statement stating that the government is responsible for the subsequent ill health of 70% of surviving Firefighters and rescuers for allowing them to go unprotected into a toxic site and demands that the goverment (I.E THE TAXPAYERS) meet the compensation bill.

Insurance companies are refusing to pay out for the victims! Perhaps Larry Silverstein could give them a few tips!

Those responsible for 911 should pay the compensation IMHO![

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GMTV done a good interview with a rescue worker this morning too.

ITV, TODAY, 06:23

WTC CANCER - many rescue workers have come down with a strange cancer after 911. 70 percent of those involved have serious health issues. The issue has been kept secret over in Britain.

STUDIO INTERVIEW: JOHN MCNAMARA, WTC RESCUE WORKER - five years ago I was in shape, now I weigh 30 pounds less and have to get chemotherapy. I have to take all this medication and get chemotherapy. I got a cough after 911. Five years later I was diagnosed with colon cancer which affected my stomach and liver. I felt okay today, I'm getting more chemotherapy so will feel lousy tomorrow. The asbestosis and cancerous tumours will start showing up in the next ten years. There was 500 tons of asbestos in those buildings, they said there wasn't much but they were lying. There was also PCB oils and other horrible things like arsenic and formadehyde. The average fireman has lost 10 to 12 years of their lung live from breathing in the cancerous stuff that was down there. The government need to fund more studies and test people but they are not doing it. They need to help us, we were here for them when they needed us, now it's there turn to help us.
I was off duty on 911 but they done a total recall, all firemen had to return to work. There was snow and ash, it was a blizzard of dust. I think it's the cause of my health problems. Our new mayor says it's not related to the WTC but more studies are being done, 70 percent have lung problems, that's a lot of people. Funding needs to come from Bush, they spent 300bn dollars on Iraq. We are waiting for help still five years later.

When the towers came down they took big breaths of dust, they coughed up dust balls, some of those first on the scene are really sick with lung problems now. They are doing screenings but not for cancer. The RED CROSS and SALVATION ARMY were down there. My wife is pregnant and I have cancer, I don't know if I will make it. We did our job, now it's time for them to help us out. This was an attack on the country, NY is open for business.

Last edited by Ally on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more stuff on GMTV@07:10

WTC CANCER - Cordellia reported. Many rescue workers have come down with cancer, John says the government has betrayed him. Not a dollar has been spent on helping the rescue workers.

INTERVIEW: JOHN GRAHAM, RESCUE WORKER - I went there to help people, for that good deed my life has been ruined.

INTERVIEW: HILARY CLINTON, SENATOR - the government lied, the air was not safe to breath.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: