FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Staged "alien invasion" - the truth about 911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Staged "alien invasion" - the truth about 911 Reply with quote

In the light of the growing evidence that the NWO are preparing us for a staged "alien invasion", where aliens will appear in their UFOs globally to everyone, and will declare themselves to be our creators, globalising a single religion in one simple conjuring trick :-

1) What smashed into the towers were 2 empty, remote-controlled flying objects. With some videos revealing that wings arbitrarily disappeared as they approached the building, it would seem that the NWO's 3D holographic projection technology is good, but can still be blocked by skyscrapers and the like. When they get it working perfectly, they'll stage the alien appearance and declaration for the unification of religious belief around the world.

2) This will enable their ultimate goal, which is global rule and control - the stamping out of individuality and love.

3) The success of the WTC illusion was such that they are feeling pretty confident about the next stage. How many people do you know, think the WTC planes had people on board? Most of them, if you're in my situation (realising what is going on, but the truth being harder to explain than the fiction spun by the NWO).

You see, I cannot understand why there are so many mobile phone masts around in the Western world. The coverage is rubbish and yet there are masts on every street. When I was in the Philippines a month ago, they had superlative coverage, and yet I only saw about 3 masts during the entire 4 weeks I was in Manila. These masts are a lie, and they may have something to do with illusion projection attuned to the human mind. See Judy Wall's "MILITARY USE OF MIND CONTROL WEAPONS" for more details at http://www.jacobsm.com/mumcw_jw.html

Also, not a single chemtrail was spotted in the Philippine skies. Yes, there were jets, but their trails disappeared after 30 seconds or less, like they are supposed to. Why do people ignore me when I point chemtrails out to them in Europe? Because they are so used to swallowing lies, they even excuse politicians' life-taking indiscretions as "normal behaviour for a politician"!

It is nice to see a crowd of intelligent people discussing the WTC hoax, and it is also nice to see the use of evidence as the pointer for theory and speculation direction.

The outstanding anomalies are :-

1) The lady who appeared in the crack made by the plane, who was filmed and photographed. It doesn't make sense if the fireball of kerosene burning is supposed to have melted 200,000 tons of 4 inch thick steel. She couldn't have gone near the place at that time because it would still have been far too hot.

2) The rate of collapse. This has been discussed elsewhere, and it's been thrown out of court as an argument for a demolition plot. Yet it is irrefutable evidence that these buildings were demolished using explosives on each floor. There are videos which show explosions occurring on each floor during the collapse! So, how come the courts couldn't accept it, or was some fat old judge put in charge, who had been paid off to throw it out irrespective?

3) The wings "going missing" as the plane approaches the tower. What is going on here?

I suppose we are currently in a minority - how long will it take for others to realise the truth behind this sham called "society"?

The truth is that humans are very special conscious life forms, and we have powers that transcend science. However, the "controllers" do not want plebs to realise this. So, they condition us with false religion (in early times), and false science (modern times). It should be obvious that, as soon as we opened the atom, and found nothing "solid" therein coupled with observation changing the observed at this level, that everything is an illusion created by consciousness. Time to wake up and believe what you like, not what is commonly accepted, I think! As long as your beliefs do not harm or inconvenience anyone else, you can believe what you like.

More of my drivel at http://jacobsm.com

Graphic Smile
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: This is the truth about 911 Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
growing evidence that the NWO are preparing us for a staged "alien invasion"

what is this evidence?
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there was some, you would be murdered before you got a chance to expose it to the public, so I'm not telling you!

Graphic Smile
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy website you built up there mark jacobs, respect Razz

dunno about the 'invasion' tho.....
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graphic you could be on to something

In 1960 - William Hill were offering odds of 10,000 to 1 against a man walking on the moon before the end of the decade - they paid up - but on an elaborate hoax

Last week I contacted all the special odds departments of Britains main bookmakers to see if they would lay odds on either an alien invasion - or proof of alien life. They all declined
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally, thanks for one of the funniest avatars yet! It is so convincing, that Bush is now a Moslem in my book!

Truthwill... did you really do that with the bookies? Very amusing.

I found another anomaly in the "No Planes" thread, which seems to have been overlooked. It is a post by Andrew Watson about two pictures of the second plane crash, which show the nose cone going right through the building and coming out the other side, and also that there is no exit hole on the other side. I would say that's impossible.

http://nineeleven2001.t35.com/images/newyork-4.html
http://killtown.911review.org/images/wtc-gallery/nist1-5fd/6-30_wtc2-n orth-face-exit.jpg

Bizarre! Anyway, I'm still only on page 6 of 13 on that thread and I've been reading it solid for 2 days! I tend to follow every link, which makes it time-consuming, but fun! Regards,

Graphic Smile
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post graphic. Read posts below for project blue beam denial Laughing

Ment : The mind
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graphic - you have convinced me to change from CGI to Holgrams for the "NO PLANES DEBATE"

In simple terms - You are saying that the images of aircraft were projected but that some of the buildings got in the way to give the effect of missing wings or tails.

Regarding the "Staged Alien Invasion" - do you mean an Alien Invasion that is not really Aliens but one organised by humans using technology they have acquired from Roswell or wherever?

What do you do for a day job?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RE THE BOOKIES - I WAS ASKING FOR A BET OF £100 AT 10,000 TO 1 WHICH WOULD WIN ME £1 MILLION
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthwill...

1) Holographic vs. CGI. Actually, I am of the opinion that the illusion of a 767 was projected from the "plane" itself, but that reflections from surrounding buildings sometimes caused parts of the projection to "zone out". It links nicely to the extensive secret research that has been publicly funded (tax) over the past decades into "stealth technology". It may also explain what that strange pod on the underside of the aircraft was. Imagine being able to camouflage a fighter jet as a commercial 767 passenger plane! You could invade virtually anyone! Why else do China and Burma ban commercial flights over their airspace?

2) I remain extremely sceptical about aliens ever having physically visited this planet. Unless they could completely subvert the laws of universal physics (ie. that there is a space-time continuum which enables matter and energy to exist at all), how would they travel millions of light years to arrive here? They would be millions of years old by the time they arrived! I am of the ilk that believes spiritual (astral) travelling is possible to those who are "open" to it. I have visited many planets and seen different life forms on some of these, in my imagination. The problem with our "scientific" age is that everyone wants irrefutable proof of things, otherwise they are mere fantasy and not worth the time or trouble, unless you are very young! I prefer to avoid the trap of being an "adult" and have a freer mind, which requires little proof, and sets no store by anything conjured up by my thoughts or opinions! Think for fun, not for vain attempts to accurately encompass universal complexity with our feeble minds. Doing the latter is like a dog chasing its own tail, since it is the universe our very atoms are part of, so please accept that some complex arrangement of these atoms (our brains) could not possibly describe their superset! It may be fun trying though! So, I am talking about the staged alien invasion, not a real one.

Best regards,

Graphic Smile

Last edited by graphicequaliser on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon the planned invasion will take place in 2012 and the venue for this will be Stratford, London - The Olympic Games.
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Prole, you are possibly bang on the money there. Isn't it strange that there is always some action movie or tv program that dispels a future NWO staged event as imagination and a vague memory of the show. For example, do you remember the Dr. Who episode where the alien spaceship (a small pod) has to be thrown into the Olympic torch on its way to the stadium? It was the episode where that girl would draw pictures that came to life or trapped people in the picture, making them disappear. It could be setting the stage for a similar "alien" event around the London Olympics for younger UK viewers. WRT 911, there was a film in which radio-controlled airliners being flown into the WTC towers was being discussed by the CIA, and this appeared on the circuit many months before 911 itself happened - see http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/lonegunmen.html. Mental preparation for a real event : it happens more than we know, and it is a release valve of humour to those who'd wish death on other beings.

Graphic Smile

Last edited by graphicequaliser on Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the first post of this thread is true, then is it just by chance nostradarmus predicted for the time we are living, wars in the middle east, natural disasters, starvation,and uses the dates 2007-2012, then he predicted aliens stepping foot on the planet followed by century's of peace. it was in a book of his i read this not on the web, but just wondering if this nostradamus stuff is real or if someone is trying to tell us something using nostradamus as a cover.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two people in the space of a week inadvertently blurted out to me that something would occur at the Olympic Games, and then strangely as soon as they said it, they did not realise what they said. I consider these two people, who are work colleagues, to be spiritual and open minded. It was almost on this occasion that they had being unwitting conduits for some sort of message, prediction, even.

I am not a huge Dr Who fan but what you say Graphic is uncanny.

The Olympic rings are an Illuminati emblem. 2012 is indeed the Mayan endtime date.

Woooooo, spooky, eh?

Last edited by prole art threat on Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
if the first post of this thread is true, then is it just by chance nostradarmus predicted for the time we are living, wars in the middle east, natural disasters, starvation,and uses the dates 2007-2012, then he predicted aliens stepping foot on the planet followed by century's of peace. it was in a book of his i read this not on the web, but just wondering if this nostradamus stuff is real or if someone is trying to tell us something using nostradamus as a cover.

This does all add up, the whole Nostradamus as a cover is a compelling theory, Marky.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also all televisions are switched to digital by 2012 http://www.digitaltelevision.gov.uk/dig_switchover/wtdigswitchover_hom e.html

Ment : The mind
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone talks about dr who in here, i remember that episode and also remember that the alien needed love to set free the people in the drawings, the olyimpic games was a symbol because all nations came together and everyone was one, if all about this stuff were to be true, then i conclude the message given within from everything i read love will set us free, the hunger for pain war terrorism all the bad things seems to be what we are taught, violence on t.v on almost every channel, violent video games ect. ect. we are being taught to hate and only love can set us free. sounds stupid but if true that has to be it, also we are taught fate is something we carnt deny and not to try and change the future, nostradarmus would be a good tool for us to accept our fate and not to worry about the future because fate is already decided, i dont think it is now i think we can change it and the message we are being given is love.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and yes i dont think the messages in t.v form are non intentinal, someone is trying to wake us up
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to go on but forgot to point out: think of everything we are being taught now, hate,fear,despair, all negative energy. this must be what they thrive on if true. positve energy must weaken them, whoever they are. and seeing as though no one will believe any of this because they have been taught not to, we are doomed. hate in this world is at its all time high.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really do believe some of the stuff on t.v is being paraded in front of use but because we are in a dream state and taught it is fiction we automatically dismiss any of it from being possible, star wars is an example, the force ect luke is taught to beileve in the force to defeat the evil. and am going to watch the drama series lost very closely as that seems to have a message in it, mainly on the bigbrother side of things and confronting your fears ect. if you notice thats what everyones storylines are about. im not sure if any of it is true however, but just saying all this incase it is. as i do believe we are being mind numbed in someway and that we have a greater destiny than the one planned but only we can change the way we are going now.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TV speaks to the right brain, which generally we are taught to ignore and despise conciously

And Adolf Hitler designed the Olympic symbol

Its a cheery world.

Dr Who, obviously, rocks

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky, fascinating and fun speculation there. You raise many good points. I am sure we have powers that transcend Newtonian mechanics - and that's how they built the pyramids. We are born into a society which dictates that you either finance and prop up the "war machine" (military/corporate/political amorphous structure with no soul) by accepting stupid and "out of thin air" norms like the 7-day week (Why 7? Whats natural about 7? Why should we accept artificial fixed periodic cycles in our lives?), 3 meals a day (I'll eat when I'm hungry, thankyou), and freedom of leader choice in the form of heavily financed and vetted candidates who you wouldn't trust to babysit your kids, let alone have their finger hovering over the big red button! Our taxes pay for weapons that kill and maim kids all over the world every day, because our govt. sells arms it makes to regimes who have bloody murder in their minds, but our MPs don't mind their attitude if it makes them money (when are we going to stop voting for these freaks - both Bush and Blair got successive terms despite 911 and Iraq!). Mad

So, in 2012, when illusory (projected) aliens appear out of the sky above Stratford stadium, come down to Earth, and announce that we are a product of their genetic engineering (a cross between them and apes or something), and that they are our Gods, and then demonstrate what we would regard as godly powers (some telekinesis or something, which I can do anyway!), and all our previous religions were based on their appearances on this planet historically, we'll swallow the illusion hook, line and sinker. They then disappear off the planet, while our politicians revamp the global religious model through education and text book rewrites! Governments will then control the hearts and minds of all mankind, and he will be made to manufacture his own death in the form of a nerve gas that goes wrong or something. The politicians and their brown noses will be safe underground while the rest of humanity gags to death on the surface. The rats resurface and have the planet to themselves... Perhaps, but not if I have my way and everyone wakes up and stops voting for anyone (we don't need leaders any more, because we have instant access to any empowering information). Perhaps "911 is a provable hoax" will be the realisation that kick-starts a revolution in people management around the world. I hope so. A few sinister apes with aching coke habits and a incessant hankering for the abuse of young girls, should not be running countries.

And all of this because the wing is missing off the top left picture on this page :-

Graphic Smile
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And all of this because the wing is missing off the top left picture on this page :-

Yes. Castles in the Sky are like that.

motion blur?

I'm sure humanity can deal with Annunaki if/when they "get here"

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

time to share my experiance with you, because after reading information about this staged alien appearance to fool us into a world religon i am starting to think this could be not far of the truth. the reason i come to this conclusion is from a experiance i had once, i can only describe it as an experiance as it didnt seem real even though i knew it was i could'nt believe what i was seeing. it was about 3 years ago before i even had a clue or had woken up to what lies ahead or that 9/11 could be untrue in the way they said it happened. anyway i had been awake about 3 hours and decided to have a cigerette(fag), so i lit it up and went and stood in the doorway at the back door, it was a dull day the clouds were covering the sky and were grey, anyway something caught my eye so i looked up and in the distance i saw a light in the sky almost like a star. at first i thought it was a plane but it wasnt moving and it was daytime. it was infront of the clouds clearly inview and started to make impossible movements, ie: shooting directly up then to the side then to the other side. it was almost as if it was picking a spot in the sky and moving to that spot almost instantly. at this point when i was sure i wasnt imagining it, i wanted a second opinon so i shouted my girlfriend then looked back up, it was still there then all of a sudden it shot in a straight line across the sky and out of view, unfortantly my girlfriend got there 2 seconds to late. i couldnt believe what i'd saw so went over in my mind if there was anything else it could of been and i could not explain it, it did not act like an areoplane or any craft we know of. i wasnt tired i'd been awake for 3 hours, i dont drink or take drugs, it was daylight and cloudy yet there was this bright light which was solid, it never flashed once. i can only conclude from what i saw that is was something not know to us a u.f.o. now at the time when i thought this i didnt think aliens as i have believed for some time there is man made craft and technology we dont know about. so i didnt take to much notice after it happened i just thought yeah they'll show us in about 20 years time it will be a new aircraft or something. i'd never seen anything in my life before this or since but i did see it and it ties in with testing craft ready for the staged event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: