FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Tribute to “The Eurythmics”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: A Tribute to “The Eurythmics” Reply with quote

A Tribute to “The Eurythmics”

Though there are many controversial issues and much confusing evidence that we discuss, I think there is one thing, we are all agreed on - we have in our midst two people who are stalwarts of the 9-11 truth movement. 

It occurred to me, just after I was fortunate enough to meet them, that these two people shared the first names of an enduring musical duo that have produced a steady stream of reliable hits.  Quite a few years ago, I remember sitting in a pub one day and looking at the jukebox - one of the songs listed was "Love is a Stranger"  and underneath that was the name of the group – it seemed that whoever had written the card in the jukebox hadn't been to be able to spell  “Eurythmics”, so had just written  "Dave and Annie". Now that I had realised that the two most prominent people in our movement shared the same names as those of this talented artistic alliance, I looked through their “back catalogue” and found that some of the song titles which the Stewart and Lennox team had given us seemed most appropriate.

For example, I wondered if David considers himself to be something of a “Missionary Man” -- in some respects, he certainly seems to behave like one.  Would it also be true that Tony Blair and those near him, might consider someone like Annie and David (and the rest of us) as “Thorn[s] in My Side”.  I then thought the song title of one of the other Eurythmics tracks sums up nicely how many of us in the 9-11 truth movement probably feel -- it's like we are "Walking on Broken Glass."

It also seems appropriate to think that when we have a successful meeting, where people turn up, are interested, ask pertinent questions and consider the evidence, and we feel that we have been able to get our point across, then we might think that "Sweet Dreams Are Made of This."

When we have shown the truth of 9-11 to someone, and some of the related matters, they might turn around and say “You have placed a chill in my heart”. For most people, other obvious questions then immediately come to mind – and are often asked of us at 9-11 meetings, or in discussions. At such times it often seems easiest for us to say “Don’t Ask Me Why”.

We could argue whether or not those truly responsible for the tragic events of 9-11 are also guilty of “sex crimes”, but it does seem as if they are trying to create a world like that portrayed in George Orwell's "1984".  When some people see how bad things are, they just don’t know what to do. How can we ever “win” against such odds? It seems to be the case, though, that other forces are also at work and in the darkest places, we can still encounter “The Miracle of Love”.

Though another song was only accredited to Annie Lennox I think that when our work is done, we would all like to think that we "Saved The World Today" (or at least, we helped!)

Having taken this vaguely interesting diversion, it might be easy to forget that Annie and David have been through very difficult and even traumatic times, yet they have made – and continue to make - great personal sacrifices.  It would possibly be easy for them to choose to "retire" and decide to lead a quiet life somewhere.  However, they have not chosen this easy route - they have chosen to put themselves in the public eye and speak the unpleasant truth about the most important issue of our time.  They are committed to the 9-11 truth movement and their courage and determination is an inspiration to all of us who are fortunate enough to meet or associate with them.  They are heroes, and will be remembered in history as such -- not as patriots or revolutionaries, necessarily, but as people who stood up for the truth and who were key figures in turning the tide against the tyranny which has encroached into our lives. Especially to Annie and David, but to all the other 9-11 Truth Campaigners here and around the world we say we are “Right By Your Side”.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for that! I really enjoyed reading it. There are really powerful truth messages in the lyrics of pop music........John Lennons "Imagine"....WOW.

Your tribute to David Shayler and his whistleblowing partner Annie is spot on.

David and Annie gave us great support at the Green Party national conference in Lancaster in September this year closely followed by the national Lib Dem conference at Blackpool. They were also at our national conference and joined the London march which attracted an estimated 100,000 protestors and watching crowds through the centre of London.

As a former public sector whistleblower myself I know what they both have given up for the cause of the truth.

Telling the truth has indeed become a revolutionary act as society no longer possesses a professional free independent press or democratic system. It has all been corporatised.............money dictates, not the truth I am sad to say. 911 truth campaigning with the deception dollars reinforces that fact!

A caution/warning though! It is important IMO that we must remain a flat structure, all standing in a line together. I have this picture in mind of bona fide 911 truth campaigners holding hands encircling a globe of planet earth! This will make it difficult for the powers that be to terminate this truth virus.

It is important therefore that we do not hide behind people like David or Annie or make them our leaders or icons. Remember what they did to Gandhi. We are all icons and everyone one of us has part to play in getting rid of the dark forces in control.

For 2006 the UK911 truth campaigns ambitious targets/objectives need to be clearly set out, that business plan I referred to at the launch of our website has yet to materialise!

We need 100% constituency 911 truth group coverage throughout the UK and these groups can then network and tap in to our increasing resources/assets, like David & Annie and Ian Crane who did a marvellous professional 911/7/7 presentation at Blackpool.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey,

Thanks for comments. Yes - we can't jsut rely on David & Annie, but, stating the obvious, they are known to the press and we are not.

However, you bring out an important point. If we can co-ordinate meetings to minimise their travelling, that may help in some ways.

I never thought of 9-11 Truth as a business - but the same planning skills can and should be applied, I agree!

Cheers

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Dave & Annie Reply with quote

Only just read this now. I am not particularly a "fan" of Eurythmics although I have (even before "Eurythmics" - ref: "The Tourists"?) thought that Annie Lennox is a very thoughtful and intelligent woman (not too sure about Dave Stewart personlly!) but interesting that I should read this tonight after watching a documentary about the "Live 8" concert last July on tv last night. Annie Lennox came over as particually and deeply concerned and committed to the whole "Make Poverty History" thing! I went up to Edinburgh and marched on that day - and oh what a farse the whole thing now appears to have been!

I remember thinking at the time how odd it was that the news seemed to portray the whole movement as some kind of excuse for a big "punch up" in Edinburgh and the chance for a load of old rock stars to make a bit of extra cash (not David Gilmour & Pink Floyd - who would seem to fit the description I know - but who are somehow very special for me due to the hundreds of meaningful "coincidences" I have had in connection with them - culminating in meeting Karl Dallas!) which was all conveniently "forgotten about" after the 7/7 "suicide bombings." Unlike with 9/11, I failed to instinctively "see" what was really going on that very day - but, already feeling naffed off about how what I had thought would be the start of a really strong movement (to really "Make Poverty History") seened to have turned into images of a load of thugs fighting with the police in Edinburgh - I could not help but feel as if some unseen hand was re-writing the script seriously back into chaos on that day - as time goes by it seems more and more clear that this hand may be "unseen" but it is directed by forces that are very happy with the way things already are in this world and don't want to see any real changes!

As for David Shayler and Annie Machon - well all I can say is God Bless them and we are extremely lucky to have them on board our little ship!
God Bless all who sail in Her!!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: