FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao, my statement about reality wasnt about scientific lores, some scientists say the towers came down by demolition some disagree but obviously im suppose to believe the ones that said they didnt come down by demolition because thats what you think. some people say one thing some people say another, so basically what im saying is you think i should believe your goverments story over what others say? why because there in charge? there incapable of lieing? no there not are they. there for reality is only what you believe it to be, and what you believe is what you have been told, and seeing as though everyone is capable of lieing how do you really know what reality is? they lied about weapons of mass destruction in iraq and had us believe it was that reality? no it wasnt my point exactly. and the footage i saw from flight 93 was neither grainy(grainy being the word they use with any bit of evidence that goes against the original story) nor at a angle that you couldnt see the crashsite properly, and statements from people all conflict with each other from people interviewed, the coroner said that hes job was over when he first arrived as there were no body's, in another report the coroner had recovered 44 bodys and identified 11. so which ones are telling the truth? will we ever know. no why? they will not reinvestigate 9/11 and thats all people want. reality is only what you believe it to be. which is why we have to investigate ourselves, unless of course you think i should just believe everything im told? but then that would make me gullible, easily led, and igronant. just like the american public who think there leaders would never lie.
Engineer
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a consultant Structural Engineer. There are many Engineers and other professionals with grave concerns over the events of 9/11.

Rather than digging deeper and deeper into unsolvable arguments about the minutiae may I suggest we have a look at the bigger picture….

Let me plant these thoughts…

Planes did not bring the towers down – they stood there long enough for us all to see that!

The fires did not appear to be as hot as may have been suggested by the official reports.

The angular momentum of the ‘block’ that began to ‘fall off’ and then miraculously righted itself over the then undamaged tower below and fell straight down!

The ‘pancake theory’ does not stand up to scrutiny – for this to be the failure mechanism the columns, however buckled, would have remained in very substantial lengths.

There does not appear to be much argument that the steel was removes to China before any forensic investigations could be carried out.

No changes to codes of practice since towers can now fall to the ground after a short duration fire.

The ‘hot spots’ of molten steel that remained for days after the collapse cannot be explained adequately by anything other than Steven Jones’s hypothesis

WTC 7 was indeed damaged by the other towers collapse and the official report shows the damaged structure and shows it as limited to the side of the building adjacent the towers. So why did it collapse symmetrically?

Haven’t times to talk about the Pentagon! Needless to say certain doesn’t look like a plane hit it!

Regards

PS please forgive me if I don’t respond promptly and to all points as I am quite busy designing other buildings that apparently can now fall down at a moments notice!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with all the above, i was just trying to kind of point out to these people that there leaders are just a capable of lieing just as much as(in there minds conspiracy theorist being wrong) although most of us know there is at least something not right with the offical story.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
statements from people all conflict with each other from people interviewed, the coroner said that hes job was over when he first arrived as there were no body's, in another report the coroner had recovered 44 bodys and identified 11. so which ones are telling the truth? will we ever know.

Reality is reality. It has nothing to do with belief. Don't take the government's word for it. Don't take the conspiracy sites' word for it. Go to the original sources and compare it with what you know. See how it matches up.

For example:

Look at the coroner's quote in context. This is from the Washington Post article that the quote comes from:
Quote:
As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.

Miller was among the very first to arrive after 10:06 on the magnificently sunny morning of September 11. He was stunned at how small the smoking crater looked, he says, "like someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped all this trash into it." Once he was able to absorb the scene, Miller says, "I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service." As a funeral director, Miller says, he is honored and humbled to preside over what has become essentially an immense cemetery stretching far into the scenic wooded mountain ridge. He considers it the final resting place of 40 national heroes.

He's saying there were no bodies, not that he didn't find any human remains.

Why is it that "truth" sites misrepresent the truth so often?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engineer wrote:
The ‘hot spots’ of molten steel that remained for days after the collapse cannot be explained adequately by anything other than Steven Jones’s hypothesis

Maintaining such temperatures over such a long period requires a continuous heat source.
Jones' hypothesis is some form of thermite. Was it a previously unknown thermite of the slow-burning sort? If so, how did it manage to do the job of cutting the towers' columns?

Engineer wrote:
PS please forgive me if I don’t respond promptly and to all points as I am quite busy designing other buildings that apparently can now fall down at a moments notice!

Please let us know what buildings you are working on so I can be sure to avoid them. Cheers!
Engineer
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hotspot thing.

Thermite or no thermite the fact remains that there were hotspots and the official reports do not account for them - there should be official investigations.

Sorry marky 54 my comments were aimed at the official story guys.

Chipmunk Stew, there is a serious point behind my sarcasm - ie. why after the total disproportionate collapse of WTC7 are there no investigations into the design let alone revision to the codes! This is unfathonable- the Ronan point collapse trigered a massive overhall of the design codes - three massive towers fall and NOTHING.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engineer wrote:
The hotspot thing.

Thermite or no thermite the fact remains that there were hotspots and the official reports do not account for them - there should be official investigations.

Sorry marky 54 my comments were aimed at the official story guys.

Chipmunk Stew, there is a serious point behind my sarcasm - ie. why after the total disproportionate collapse of WTC7 are there no investigations into the design let alone revision to the codes! This is unfathonable- the Ronan point collapse trigered a massive overhall of the design codes - three massive towers fall and NOTHING.

NIST is investigating WTC7. Their report is due out this winter, I believe. It will include recommendations. The report for 1&2 included recommendations. It is the entire purpose behind their investigation.
http://wtc.nist.gov/reports_october05.htm
Quote:
The report concludes with a list of 30 recommendations for action in the areas of increased structural integrity, enhanced fire endurance of structures, new methods for fire resistant design of structures, enhanced active fire protection, improved building evacuation, improved emergency response, improved procedures and practices, and education and training.

Many of these recommendations have been incorporated in the new tower.

NIST stands for National Institute of Standards and Technology. Contrary to popular CT opinion, NIST's primary objective is to evaluate structural failures with an eye towards future improvements, not fabricate lies that conform to predetermined stories.
Engineer
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the documents - a lot to read, at first glance it appears to lead to more questions though.

At first glance it doesnt seem to address how the towers actually collapsed- all the lead up is there but they seem to stop short at the interesting bit. Let me read it first though.

I look forward to the WTC 7 report

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engineer wrote:
The hotspot thing.

Chipmunk Stew, there is a serious point behind my sarcasm - ie. why after the total disproportionate collapse of WTC7 are there no investigations into the design let alone revision to the codes!

It's possible to make buildings strong enough to withstand skyscrapers falling on them, just as it's possible to build skyscrapers that would never fall. The problem is it would be prohibitively expensive, and the chances of such a disaster striking a particular building is vanishingly small.

We could also make more crash-worthy planes, if you don't mind spending a million dollars a ticket. Or we could eliminate traffic fatalities, if you don't mind driving no faster than 20 mph.

It's really unrealistic to expect a building to be invincible. The best that can be expected is to allow it to stand long enough to evacuate it. And, guess what? The three towers did exactly that. Although thousands were killed, many more were saved because they had time to get out.

Last edited by aggle-rithm on Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that people are questioning the views of a qualified structural engineer instead of unquestioningly accepting his expertise. Wink

Wait a minute..... there aren't any engineers who question the official event!!! The entire world is populated with structural engineers who all, to a man, accept the offficial version. That's why skeptics of the official version should shut up. Durrrrrr.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Interesting that people are questioning the views of a qualified structural engineer instead of unquestioningly accepting his expertise. Wink

I question both. If he's a qualified structural engineer, then why is he unable to offer anything new to the discussion? It takes no expertise whatsoever to regurgitate long-discredited information from conspiracy theorist sites.

"Engineer", if you wish to be taken seriously, please show the equations that led you to your conclusions.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engineer wrote:
At first glance it doesnt seem to address how the towers actually collapsed- all the lead up is there but they seem to stop short at the interesting bit. Let me read it first though.

The interesting bit is how the collapse was initiated, which is what they examined in detail. After that point, the number of variables involved increases drastically, and the event becomes virtually impossible to model accurately. But what can be addressed is that the initial impact of the top section onto the lower section exceeded the maximum bearing load by at least a factor of 10. With every successive floor, the total mass of the dynamic load increased, as did the downward velocity. Consequently, the momentum, being a product of mass and velocity, also continuously increased. So all you need to know in order to conclude that it was a progressive collapse is the initial collapse mechanism and that the initial impact far exceeded the design limitations of the building.
Engineer
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aggle-rithm - the contention is that WTC1 2 and 7 were perfectly strong enough.

What could I bring 'new' to the discussion? People have pretty much devoted their lives researching this subject; I have an interest as an engineer. There is not much for me to apply engineering 'equations' to in a meaningful way and in any case even if I showed you a page of calculations proving this or that was or wasn’t over stressed then you'd just go to town trying to disagree and we'd get nowhere. Also can anyone direct me to engineering equations proving anything in the official story?

Chipmunk - so just how does your speeding mass of skyscraper that you so well describe transfer enough load through the 'truss seats' (photo page 8 of the NIST report)to fail the supporting columns? The answer is that they can’t.

The truss seats were, with a suitable factor of safety, designed for the loading required, and by that I mean NOT 30ish storeys above and thus your falling mass could not fail the columns and thus the column ought to have remained standing proud to some degree with all the smashed floors etc down the bottom - but they were not. The report and photos show that the truss seats failed. So how did the columns fail as well?

Here’s a bit of interesting engineering for you to think about with your 'at least a factor of 10 thing’. Consider the vertical load capacity of a nail in a piece of wood, statically the nail could support very little. However dynamically it can support massive multiples more load i.e. when you hit it with a hammer! There is lots of research going on into this phenomenon at the moment. Perhaps I have bought something new to the table?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engineer - The bottom line is .... you do not exist!!!
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engineer wrote:

What could I bring 'new' to the discussion?

If you don't know the answer to that, then you have nothing of value to contribute.

Quote:
Here’s a bit of interesting engineering for you to think about with your 'at least a factor of 10 thing’. Consider the vertical load capacity of a nail in a piece of wood, statically the nail could support very little. However dynamically it can support massive multiples more load i.e. when you hit it with a hammer! There is lots of research going on into this phenomenon at the moment. Perhaps I have bought something new to the table?

No, you haven't. This is a horrible analogy.

When you pound a nail into wood, it is the wood that absorbs the force, not the nail. A nail doesn't withstand much vertical compression force at all before it collapses -- I should know, it happens to me often enough.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew the coroner said there was nothing his job was over in the other version, nothing means nothing, not nothing but oooo look theres a toe, so therefore the reports conflict which each other meaning someone is lieing in this story, people say they saw a plane, people also say they didnt even see or hear a plane, at the pentagon some say they saw a plane, some say they saw a small plane,some say they heard nothing and saw nothing, i see numerous things on t.v when shown edited out that would go against the offical story, i see no footage of the pentagon crash that even resembles a plane, i see very little debris in video footage at both the pentagon and flight 93(regardless of photos that could of been mocked up easiler and realeased by the pentagon/investigaters). i see the pentagon saying they have no footage of the crash,then i see a fench guy say it was a truck bomb, then i see the pentagon say they do have footage of the crash to prove the french guy wrong, which was time delayed grainy and theres a obsticle in the way to obsure the view,i dont beileve they dont have better footage, i do believe they have better footage as they are the most secruity tight place you can get, i see news reports on the web from abc news and cnn that conflict with the original version of events that were only shown once then never shown again to the public and are not included on their websites, i see two large skyscrappers crumble to dust after being hit by planes,they tell us the fire weakened the steel and that they failed yet the tower had held that weight above for decades and none of the buildings below the impact zone are even damaged to cause failure of those parts of the buildings, i see lots of information on the web about dodgy going ons before 9/11, i see the president of the united states use this event for the war on terror which in turn he has used for his whole term so far to get what he wants. i see illegal wars waged due to this event, the us goverment said it was osama bin larden,osama bin larden said he didnt do it, then footage appears of an arab man claiming to bin osama bin larden and says that he did it, even a 5 year old child could tell it was a differant person if you held a picture of osama next to the man. they give a list of terrorists that commited this act, then there are reports some of these men are still alive, i see wars waged on the innocent while osama is left alone, i see a commission report that dosnt stand up or leaves to many questions left unanswered, i see no reinvestigastion into 9/11, i see no weapons of mass destruction in iraq, i see no proof of links between saddam and osama, i see people trying to find the truth and slatered for doing so, yet you expect me to believe the offical story, i see the u.s and u.k under threat from terrorism more so now than before 9/11, i see terror being used to scare us, i see corruption, i see lies and i see theres something there not telling us, ill never beileve the original version because of all of the above and think its more likely they are lieing to us about something. i see for myself all the time i dont need reports from eitherside of the argument to come to this conclusion i just think back about how many times events and claims have been contridicted or untrue. so therefore untill theres a proper investigation that isnt overseen by some one in office from the bush administration and is properly funded this time, and is not interfered with by the bush administration this time, then the offical stroy will be no more reality then the conspiracy claims.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
chipmunk stew the coroner said there was nothing his job was over in the other version, nothing means nothing, not nothing but oooo look theres a toe, so therefore the reports conflict which each other meaning someone is lieing in this story, people say they saw a plane, people also say they didnt even see or hear a plane, at the pentagon some say they saw a plane, some say they saw a small plane,some say they heard nothing and saw nothing, i see numerous things on t.v when shown edited out that would go against the offical story, i see no footage of the pentagon crash that even resembles a plane, i see very little debris in video footage at both the pentagon and flight 93(regardless of photos that could of been mocked up easiler and realeased by the pentagon/investigaters). i see the pentagon saying they have no footage of the crash,then i see a fench guy say it was a truck bomb, then i see the pentagon say they do have footage of the crash to prove the french guy wrong, which was time delayed grainy and theres a obsticle in the way to obsure the view,i dont beileve they dont have better footage, i do believe they have better footage as they are the most secruity tight place you can get, i see news reports on the web from abc news and cnn that conflict with the original version of events that were only shown once then never shown again to the public and are not included on their websites, i see two large skyscrappers crumble to dust after being hit by planes,they tell us the fire weakened the steel and that they failed yet the tower had held that weight above for decades and none of the buildings below the impact zone are even damaged to cause failure of those parts of the buildings, i see lots of information on the web about dodgy going ons before 9/11, i see the president of the united states use this event for the war on terror which in turn he has used for his whole term so far to get what he wants. i see illegal wars waged due to this event, the us goverment said it was osama bin larden,osama bin larden said he didnt do it, then footage appears of an arab man claiming to bin osama bin larden and says that he did it, even a 5 year old child could tell it was a differant person if you held a picture of osama next to the man. they give a list of terrorists that commited this act, then there are reports some of these men are still alive, i see wars waged on the innocent while osama is left alone, i see a commission report that dosnt stand up or leaves to many questions left unanswered, i see no reinvestigastion into 9/11, i see no weapons of mass destruction in iraq, i see no proof of links between saddam and osama, i see people trying to find the truth and slatered for doing so, yet you expect me to believe the offical story, i see the u.s and u.k under threat from terrorism more so now than before 9/11, i see terror being used to scare us, i see corruption, i see lies and i see theres something there not telling us, ill never beileve the original version because of all of the above and think its more likely they are lieing to us about something. i see for myself all the time i dont need reports from eitherside of the argument to come to this conclusion i just think back about how many times events and claims have been contridicted or untrue. so therefore untill theres a proper investigation that isnt overseen by some one in office from the bush administration and is properly funded this time, and is not interfered with by the bush administration this time, then the offical stroy will be no more reality then the conspiracy claims.

And if there's another investigation, will you accept what they say just because? I won't.

Oh well, I tried...
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if theres another investigastion that proves wrong everything and shows evidence of its conclusion, and includes statements from all witnesses not just the ones that fit the original story, then yes i'd be satisfied. for some strange reason those that think the original story really think i want to think that it was a conspiracy when the facyt is i dont, i really want all my concerns squashed as that will mean theres no reason to think there overall motives are more sinister for the future. i want to believe the original story but with so much conflicting and contridicting each other i really carnt just take what they say at face value just because there in powe, if anything the fact that they are in power would make it more likely to pull a cover-up on this scale of which is why they need to reinvestigate, either to bring out the truth or put this subject to rest. i dont want it to be a conspiracy to this to much weird stuff going on now and before 9/11 aswell as during 9/11.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
for some strange reason those that think the original story really think i want to think that it was a conspiracy when the facyt is i dont, i really want all my concerns squashed as that will mean theres no reason to think there overall motives are more sinister for the future.

And yet, given the coroner's quote in context, you still doubt he found human remains.
Here's the quote again, with key phrases highlighted:

Quote:
As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.

Miller was among the very first to arrive after 10:06 on the magnificently sunny morning of September 11. He was stunned at how small the smoking crater looked, he says, "like someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped all this trash into it." Once he was able to absorb the scene, Miller says, "I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service." As a funeral director, Miller says, he is honored and humbled to preside over what has become essentially an immense cemetery stretching far into the scenic wooded mountain ridge. He considers it the final resting place of 40 national heroes.

Given photos of recovered crash debris, you suspect it might have been planted.
If you're still in such doubt, talk to people who were there.

Last edited by chipmunk stew on Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engineer wrote:
Here’s a bit of interesting engineering for you to think about with your 'at least a factor of 10 thing’. Consider the vertical load capacity of a nail in a piece of wood, statically the nail could support very little. However dynamically it can support massive multiples more load i.e. when you hit it with a hammer!

Not if you hit it at an angle. Even a small one.

Quote:
There is lots of research going on into this phenomenon at the moment. Perhaps I have bought something new to the table?

Yes. Another wild goose to chase.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
for some strange reason those that think the original story really think i want to think that it was a conspiracy when the facyt is i dont, i really want all my concerns squashed as that will mean theres no reason to think there overall motives are more sinister for the future.

And yet, given the coroner's quote in context, you still doubt he found human remains.
Here's the quote again, with key phrases highlighted:

Quote:

Given photos of recovered crash debris, you suspect it might have been planted.
If you're still in such doubt, talk to people who were there.

By the way, if that's not enough for you, please see this post:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=1899834#post1899834
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Boeing 757 still heavily laden with jet fuel slammed at about 575 mph almost straight down.......The fuselage burrowed straight into the earth so forcefully that one of the "black boxes" was recovered at a depth of 25 feet under the ground.

and yet..

Quote:
As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers .... were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling ......about 8 percent of the total.

So the fuselage crashes straight into the ground and buries itself 25+ feet but not before it blows out 8% of the passengers remains and has time to incinerate them first. Who the hell writes this stuff????? And this in spite of all the evidence that it was shot down as parts were scattered for miles. What do you hope to achieve by repeating this garbage???
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engineer wrote:
Thanks for the documents - a lot to read, at first glance it appears to lead to more questions though.

I look forward to the WTC 7 report

Regarding recommendations/code changes, you might want to keep your eye on this:
http://wtc.nist.gov/recommendations/index.htm
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
The Boeing 757 still heavily laden with jet fuel slammed at about 575 mph almost straight down.......The fuselage burrowed straight into the earth so forcefully that one of the "black boxes" was recovered at a depth of 25 feet under the ground.

and yet..

Quote:
As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers .... were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling ......about 8 percent of the total.

So the fuselage crashes straight into the ground and buries itself 25+ feet but not before it blows out 8% of the passengers remains and has time to incinerate them first. Who the hell writes this stuff????? And this in spite of all the evidence that it was shot down as parts were scattered for miles. What do you hope to achieve by repeating this garbage???

Another CT myth.

This myth comes from this article: http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/13/investigation.terrorism/index.ht ml
Again, let's look at the claim in context:
Quote:
Authorities also said another debris site had been cordoned off six to eight miles away from the original crash debris site. But Crowley said the debris was "very light material such as paper and thin nylon -- things that in the air with the wind would easily blow."

Not exactly evidence of a shoot-down, is it?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quoting the authorities who we believe are lying persistently is not going to be an acceptable response to the numerous glaring inconsistencies relating to 9/11 but then again you know this of course. Anyone here could go and read the fairy tales the FBI or any governments agency spins. It is you who spread the CT myths. There are numerous accounts in the press at the time of substantial amounts of burning wreckage spread up to 8 miles from the Shanksville site.

http://www.flight93crash.com/flight93_secondary_debris_field.html

Quote:
investigators ..... widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine.

Quote:
Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly six miles from the immediate crash scene.
http://post-gazette.com/headlines/20010913somersetp3.asp

"John Fleegle, an Indian Lake Marina employee, said FBI agents were skeptical of his reports about debris in the lake until they traveled to the lake shore Wednesday afternoon.

By Wednesday morning, crash debris began washing ashore at the marina. Fleegle said there was something that looked like a rib bone amid pieces of seats, small chunks of melted plastic and checks.

Quote:
n a morning briefing, state Police Major Lyle Szupinka confirmed that debris from the plane had turned up in relatively far-flung sites, including the residential area of Indian Lake. Investigators appealed to any residents who had come across such debris, in the surrounding countryside or even in their yards, to contact them, emphasizing that even the smallest remnants could prove to be important clues."
http://post-gazette.com/headlines/20010913somersetp3.asp

Quote:
Szupinka said searchers found one of the large engines from the aircraft "at a considerable distance from the crash site."

"It appears to be the whole engine," he added.

Szupinka said most of the remaining debris, scattered over a perimeter that stretches for several miles, are in pieces no bigger than a "briefcase."
(archived at http://library.triblive.com - search whole engine from 9-10-01 to 9-20-01 or read it here)

Quote:
Comment: It's important to recall that every description of the main crash site is that the airplane was OBLITERATED. Very small debris was spread over a couple hundred yards. This is exactly what you'd expect to see when an Airliner impacts nearly vertically as Flight 93 did. Nothing survived this impact... yet a 1000lb fan was found elsewhere. It fell off before impact, just like Flight 587's engine that was found basically intact did.

John Fleegle, an Indian Lake Marina employee, said FBI agents were skeptical of his reports about debris in the lake [2.5 miles away from main crash site]
... said he climbed on the roof of an abandoned cabin and tossed down a burning seat cushion that had landed there. (Archived at http://library.triblive.com - search burning seat cushion from 9-10-01 to 9-20-01 or read it here. It's unclear exactly how far this seat cushion is from the primary crater.)

Quote:
Comment: Wind speed that day was 9 knots (or 10.4 MPH). Video from that morning shows a very light breeze.

The NTSB theory is that a lot of lightweight paper-like material survived the crash fireball and escaped the 35 foot deep, wet mud crash site and floated at 10 mph 2 - 8 miles over more wet, muddy fields. And how did clothing, books and large engine parts blow there again? And is there stuff 2 to 8 miles away at the Pentagon crash?

Quote:
Indian Lake is where witnesses heard the airliner fly over, and saw debris falling from the sky moments after the crash. If the debris floated from the crash site, it would have taken 10-15 minutes at 10 mph to get there.

Perhaps CS you could answer that question -

And is there stuff 2 to 8 miles away at the Pentagon crash?
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quoting the authorities who we believe are lying persistently is not going to be an acceptable response to the numerous glaring inconsistencies relating to 9/11 but then again you know this of course. Anyone here could go and read the fairy tales the FBI or any governments agency spins. It is you who spread the CT myths. There are numerous accounts in the press at the time of substantial amounts of burning wreckage spread up to 8 miles from the Shanksville site.

http://www.flight93crash.com/flight93_secondary_debris_field.html

The crucial phrase there is "at the time". Like most mainstream news sources used by CT's, this reported events within a few days of the attacks, when there were still many unanswered questions. It would be more convincing if there was a link to a more recent news article saying something like, "five years out, and we still don't know how wreckage got so far from the crash."

My gut tells me that most of the debris found miles away was probably there all along, and nobody noticed it until there was a plane crash and they started LOOKING for debris.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:

My gut tells me that most of the debris found miles away was probably there all along, and nobody noticed it until there was a plane crash and they started LOOKING for debris.

Laughing

This is the kind of nonsense i got fed up with countering here.

Absolute idiocy. No offence intended Aggle-rithm but what type of person do you expect to convince with that rubbish?

If this were at all a posibility, why has this suggestion not been brought out by SOMEONE, ANYONE supporting the official theory?
The reason is, beacause this logc is utterly ridiculous and no one with any sense would buy it.

Great. Another 3 minutes of my life wasted on you idiots.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aggle-rithm

Quote:
And is there stuff 2 to 8 miles away at the Pentagon crash?

or even stuff that was there all along??
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmonk you just dont listen first of all you havnt settles any of my issues and secondly ive seen that coroner report loads of times although i have also seen stuff that say the opposite to it, so i am not going to be pushed into being easily led by one side or the other, i still stand that someone is lieing who i dont know i can only come to my own conclusions, but the fact is that coroner report has been contridicted.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grrr chipmink you say talk to people there, i dont need to they were interviewed on the news and some say there was a plane(clips shown) and some say there was nothing(clips shown in the early stages of the attack and never shown again) and the photo's do look like aircraft parts infact id say they are aircraft parts, although having seen the footage i can not be certain from what i see if they are from flight 93 or another crash scene, or parts from a previous crash moved to the site and photoed, now i will never know untill or if a reinvestigastion is done, but with so much conflicting evidence i have to think of every possibility, im not saying your evidence is completing wrong as i do have in mind that it could be true and that im wrong, but i also have in mind if you go to my previous post, some, yes some not all of the things that dont add up ect. so if your right about flight 93 theres still lots left unanswered and all im pointing out to you is there is also a possibility you could be wrong because of all the evidence that dont match up or contridict with each other. why wont they give us a clear video of the plane hitting the pentagon and why did they take footage from the buildings across from it shortly after impact, if they didnt want people to think it was a conspiracy im sure they would show it, unless of course it is an conspiracy and they carnt show people because it would go against there original story. do you see my point even if you dont agree with me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: