FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr Moore, we need to talk, where were you on Sept 11th 2001?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Mr Moore, we need to talk, where were you on Sept 11th 2001? Reply with quote

A man who blew up a speed camera because he feared he would lose his licence after he was snapped speeding has been jailed for four months.

Craig Moore, 28, of Grampian Way in Thorne, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, admitted damaging property last month.

He used the chemical thermite, which he obtained from his welding job, to destroy the camera, which caught him driving in Hyde, Greater Manchester.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/5320092.stm

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that it also reveals that standard cctv are in those boxes, they are hard drive based and that the guys van had a tracking chip in it! What the hell is that all about? Nice to see them so casually mentioned such intrusive survellance capabilites.

Very funny what he did though and nice to see thermite get a mention into public conciousness. A bit of desparate plonker though really!

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Reflector - good points - I hadn't read that bit.

I would guess it's a work van, as he works on the railway they may be fitted to them. If not it could be a tracker in his own van, in which case he is a double plonker with chips.

I did wonder when I first read about his arrest some time ago, how the hell could he have been captured destroying the camera if it was a speed camera that only blinks when something fast goes past them.

Now we know.

Are you a member of ST911 Reflector ?

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured a work vehicle but it gave the impression he was in a friends and then returned later in his own van. I guess that was works and was tracked. I guess it GPS capable aswell to track drivers arent skiving off etc.

Yes, Im with the Scholars but just a student member. Things havent been smooth there lately with various infighting going on. The only boards I havent seen much of that on is here and the J7 board. Its hard to avoid in this field though.

I just rechecked the article and could swear the wording has just altered or that I was seeing things. i thought it had a passage about the differences between real and fake speed cameras in smaller blue boxes with lesser flash intensity. In that part it mentioned CCTV directly. Can you confirm that edit?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly can confirm it.

It did mention something about the flash.

There was a paragraph that actually mentioned that "it was a dummy camera that is used for CCTV"

That's Bliar's Broadcasting Corporation for you.

Must not let the prolls know anything.

The reason I asked about ST911 was I'm keen to know the status of the latest seismic paper.

I downloaded it yesterday and it seems to show pretty conclusive evidence that not only did NIST fabricate some times but also the initial spikes were basement bombs not impacts which everyone assumed earlier.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I thought Mini Tru had been at work. Thx.

Well I was asked to peer review an early version of that paper for the journal. It has changed considerably and I was unaware it had popped up on the st911 site, Ive just had a quick skim myself but the basic premise of the shorter version was proving the two official data sets are at odds and the LDEO seimic readings came earlier than the plane impacts. They have added a great deal more of the eyewitness accounts. The original was damning anyway with 37 eyewitnesses mentioned. I didnt see the NIST fabrication before and will check that soon. Seems pretty conclusive to me. They are going to need to backpeddle in crazy ways to squirm out of this one. On the journal is another paper listing 118 eyewitness accounts from the Oral histories to add further weight on that.

Good stuff in my book but i dont know if its making the journal or not.

regards

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross posted 3 days back to say it is heading for the journal and also listed this guy Driver who is doing further seismic research

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=121 16

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information Reflector.

On the Thermite exploded CCTV Surveillance Camera story, the Daily Mirror today has this rather iaginative version of events...

7 September 2006

WHAM BAM SPEED CAM
By Rory Smith

And the blast set the camera off again to catch him in the act of causing the ball of flame that burned out the Gatso.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17700129&method=full&siteid=9 4762&headline=wham-bam-speed-cam--name_page.html

Or alternatively:

THERMITE EXPLOSIONS MAKE CCTV CAMERAS WORK SHOCK
BY Mark Gobell

Scientists are baffled by a new discovery that could help with the 9/11 investigation.....

I suppose one would be labelled a tin foil hat conspiracy nut job by pointing out the fact that the Daily Mirror is at best, misleading it's readers by telling them that a blast that destroyed a "speed camera" actually enabled said camera to photograph the chap, before it's own and probably his, imminent demise.

This was not a speed camera at all. It was originally described on the BBC state propaganda "News" item as a CCTV camera that is used for surveillance. Until they edited that bit out of course.

Ironic really if you were to imagine that if only Thermite had been used on 7/7 we might have some actual CCTV evidence. Wouldn't we ?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curioser and curioser . . .

Sheffield Today has this about the Thermite Speed Cam Bomber.

http://www.sheffieldtoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=58&ArticleID =1748498

You dummy!

A BUNGLING South Yorkshire driver jailed for four months for blowing up a roadside camera to evade a ban need not have bothered - it was a dummy.

Craig Moore blew up the camera to destroy evidence of his speeding - but the camera cannot be used to prosecute drivers.

Railway worker Moore, aged 28, used an explosive substance taken from his work welding railway lines together to destroy the traffic-calming Watchman camera, Manchester's Minshull Street Crown Court heard as he was sentenced today.

The explosion caused £11,700 damage to the camera, which had flashed him exceeding the speed limit in the Hyde area of the city last August.

Moore admitted a charge of damaging property at a hearing last month.
The Vital Rail employee, who was in a work vehicle with a colleague when he was flashed, feared losing his job and being unable to support his family if caught for speeding, his defence claimed at today's hearing.

Andrew Bailey, defending, said Moore knew that adding extra speeding points to the 10 he already had on his driving licence would mean he would lose it, and with it his livelihood.

Mr Bailey said: "All that sort of thing was flashing through his mind when he committed the offence.

"But the defendant accepts that he has created a mountain out of a molehill by behaving stupidly."

On August 14, 2005, Moore, of Grampian Way in Thorne, Doncaster, drove 40 miles back to the camera on Mottram Road in Greater Manchester with a quantity of the chemically-volatile substance Thermite.

The camera captured Moore's van moments before the detonation, and he was arrested after being traced through his registration plate.

Judge Timothy Mort told him: "When one gets involved in such situations and resorts to the level you did of the extreme step of destroying a camera it has to be a custodial sentence - as punishment and as a deterrent, so that no-one else in your position tries that again."

===============================================

So, it was a "dummy" camera that cannot be used to prosecute drivers, but does take photographs of speeding vehicles.

Presumably the camera then is triggered by erm speeding vehicles.

So how does the camera "capture Moore's van moments before the detonation ?"

Was he speeding again ?

Or did someone else just happen to be speeding past the camera just at the right time ?

Or are these cameras always on, flashing only when they need good quality pics of speeding cars ?

The fact that the BBC has edited the "used for CCTV" purposes from their article would suggest just that.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is our answer with actual pictures of the guy's van and the very familiar thermite sparks!

These Watchman type cameras are in fact always on despite government denials.

UK: Spy Technology Convicts Speed Camera Vigilante

Manchester, UK court sends speed camera vigilante to jail with sentence equal to that of a reckless driver who nearly killed two people.

Although the British government has long maintained that its network of speed cameras only photographs those who are committing crimes, it turns out that the device Moore destroyed was a "Watchman" camera that continuously records digital video on a hard drive. The device was not used for routine ticketing, but produced a flash to give the appearance that it was a normal ticketing camera.

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/13/1327.asp

Not used for normal ticketing eh. So what exactly is their purpose ?

Notice too, the way the police just tapped into the satellite tracking data.

Clearly Moore should have considered employing Islamofascist patsies for the job. They may have chosen to hijack aircraft to destory the cameras instead of using thermite. That would have absolved him of the crime and the general public would of course have believed it.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant stuff and well found that man. I hate this mini tru post editing and all this tracking stuff. Its totally out of control but to raise attention to it labels you a nutter and now as Bush has declared a terrorist recruiter if your into conspiracies!!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2006/070906terroristrecr uiters.htm

Holy smoke, get ready for the dawn raids then! lol for now.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another fine example of doublespeak and disinfo in our beloved media:

http://www.tamesideadvertiser.co.uk/news/s/217/217499_camera_blast_man _is_jailed.html

This as we know is factual:

wrote:
But instead of destroying the evidence, the camera filmed Moore committing the offence.

Images from the machine showed Moore’s white Transit van approaching the camera, parking next to it then sparks and a huge ball of flame as the van drove off.

Maria Brannan, prosecuting, said: "He blew up the camera, causing damage in excess of £11,000.

"When the film was recovered it clearly showed the defendant’s Ford Transit driving to the camera, stopping by the side of it for three minutes and driving off.

So how can this be factual too?

wrote:
Following the case, a Tameside Council spokesman explained that the £12,000 cameras are traffic calming devices which simply flash at speeding motorists, warning them to slow down.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mark. Indeed they are covering tracks of covert cctv, of course long suspected. What else is filming us?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I received this reply to an email enquiry to Teameside Council.

I read this news article in the Tameside Advertiser http://www.tamesideadvertiser.co.uk/news/s/217/217499_camera_blast_man _is_jailed.html about the case of Craig Moore who destroyed a Watchman traffic camera.

The article clearly states that the camera filmed Mr Moore carrying out his crime.

The article also quotes a Tameside Council spokesman as follows:

"Following the case, a Tameside Council spokesman explained that the £12,000 cameras are traffic calming devices which simply flash at speeding motorists, warning them to slow down."

Could someone please reply to the following questions:

Was the camera in question a Watchman camera ?

As I do not know the answer to that question yet, could you answer these questions in relation to the type of camera that Mr Moore destroyed please.

Do these cameras continually record traffic ?

Is the evidence recorded by these cameras admissible in court ?

If not, why are the cameras being used ?

Are they approved for use by the DOT ?

Your earliest reply by email would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Dear Mr Gobell,

thank you for your e-mail concerning the above, and I shall deal with the points raised in order.

First, the camera in question was a Watchman camera and not a speed enforcement camera.

Secondly, Watchman cameras continualy record an overview of traffic conditions and also records to a traffic speed database. Vehicles of persistant high speeders may also be identified.

Thirdly, recordings from the overview camera may be used in court for the prevention and detection of crime, but not used to generate income.

Fourthly, the cameras are used to build up speed profiles and have a calming effect on traffic speeds, especially where the criteria for enforcement cameras are not met.

Finally, this type of camera does not need DOT approval.

I trust the above information is satisfactory.

Yours sincerely

Brian Ganderton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: