FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last Few Days for Early Bird DRG Tickets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Last Few Days for Early Bird DRG Tickets Reply with quote

Only one more week to order David Ray Griffin tickets at the Early Bird price of £7.50 (Concessions £5.00).

After Aug 15th, Tickets will be $10.00 (Concessions £7.50)

Tickets sold on the door will be £12.50 (Concessions £10.00)

Follow this link to order your tickets on-line now: http://www.spiritualalchemy.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_389/products_ id/7040
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered my ticket a couple of weeks ago. Have they been sent out yet?
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: DRG Ticket Reply with quote

Hi Scuba'

please check your Private Mail.

Rgds,

Ian.
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Last Few Days for Early Bird DRG Tickets Reply with quote

Only four days remaining to order David Ray Griffin tickets at the Early Bird price of £7.50 (Concessions £5.00).

After Aug 15th, Tickets will be $10.00 (Concessions £7.50)

Tickets sold on the door will be £12.50 (Concessions £10.00)

Follow this link to order your tickets on-line now:
www.spiritualalchemy.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_389/products_id/7040
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Details of venue still to be confirmed but there will be a gathering of 9/11 truth campaigners on the following day, Sunday 10 in London.

It will be a year since 'we' first got together nationally

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=101
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=342&highlight=circle

Amazingly it seems we never did get round to writing up a record of what happened or if we did we never posted it here. But I can assure you it was an excellent day. If for nothing else as an opportunity to meet people from around the country.

This forum is just over a year old and although the progress can at tiimes appear slow, it is good to look back and see how far we have come since around 60 of 'us' met in London last year.

It would be great to meet as many as are able to come and if this provides an extra incentive to buy your ticket for David Ray Griffin all the better. Why not make a weekend of it? Campers welcome in my garden (subject to approval from higher authorities).

In case any one is concerned over the cost of tickets, the organisers are working strictly on a non-profit, cost recovery basis. No American millionaire's running and funding this event, so please spread the word and help make this event a success. PM me for details on spreading the word in London area
jackamo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: 'early bird' dates differ on spiritual alchemy website Reply with quote

Dear All

I am almost embarrassed that my first post has all the hallmarks of an anal personality [i assure you i am not lol]

I just thought i would let you know that the deadline for the 'early bird' tickets of August 15th differs from the spiritual alchemy deadline which has August 25th as its deadline for the aforementioned tickets:

"tickets ordered on or before Friday August 25th will billed at £7.50 each.

All tickets ordered after Friday August 25th will be billed at £10.00 each."

So just in case you have spent the day trying to find someone with paypal to meet the deadline, then when you do, you go onto the spiritual alchemy website and you see the 25th deadline, so you phone up your friend to shout at him that he got the wrong date, then he points you back to this post and you have to eat humble pie.......this is for you!

best wishes

jackamo

Heraclitus [52nd Fragment]
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: DRG Tickets Reply with quote

Hi Jackamo,

the extension of the Early Bird offer for the David Ray Griffin Event was decided upon yesterday afternoon (Monday).

The Spiritual Alchemy website and the link on www.nineeleven.co.uk were updated last night.

So it would seem that both you and your friend are correct.

Best wishes and welcome to the forum.

Ian R. Crane
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This endorsement from MUJCA. Many thanks

Press Release, MUJCA U.K.
MUJCA-NET Muslim Jewish Christian Alliance for 911 Truth
(http://mujca.com)

Wednesday, 06 September 2006.

As we approach the 5th anniversary of the tragic events of September 11
2001, there remain many unanswered questions that warrant the reopening of the investigation.

All calls to do so have thus far fallen on deaf ears, but the questions are not going away. The budget to investigate the Clinton affair was a tenfold of the budget to investigate 9/11. We find this unacceptable and want our leaders called to accountability.

An ever-growing body of evidence points toward not just passive but
active complicity by top US officials in the 9/11 attacks, which have
steered the entire planet on a course towards war and fascism. People of
good will, whatever their religious or philosophical background, need
to unite in honest dialogue about the facts and meaning of September
11th if we are to build a sustainable future.

For this reason The 911 Truth Campaign (Britain and Ireland) is holding a series of events in London this coming weekend, beginning on Saturday at 7.30pm in Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London, WC1, with a lecture from the respected theologian Dr. David Ray Griffin, Professor Emeritus at Claremont College, California, and speakers such as MI5 whistleblowers Annie Machon and David Shayler.

On Sunday a national gathering with workshops and films will be held from 11am until 5pm at Mass, St Matthew's Church, Brixton Hill, London SW2, followed by a benefit gig at 7pm at the same location. The final event will be a demonstration from 12.30pm to 2.30pm on Monday September 11 at the U.S. Embassy, Grosvenor Square, London W1.

MUJCA-NET is proud to support these events wholeheartedly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: