FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wheelie Bins Bugged
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks as well

Many I've talked to see this as how it is going to be played out. It is a question of reaching a "tipping point" where momentum reinforces itself.

I haven't read this book but it seems to perfectly describe the phenomenon. It was referred to this morning at the end of Today (R4) when dismissing the 'conspiracy theory' (their langauge) that Gordon Brown had conspired to gather MPs to combine to oust Tony. No, Evan Davis (I think it was) concluded. Gordon didn't conspire. It was question of one MP putting their head above the paraphet, triggering others (who were thinking the same but who were slightly less brave) to do the same.

It's really a statement of the bleeding obvious. We humans have a herd mentality at times and we are greatly influenced by what others around us think. That's what makes us collectively so easy to manipulate and control particularly when we are in groups.

Equally that's what makes the PTB so vulnerable and they know it. My favourite example of people waking up and realising their power to seek away their tormentors is Caucescu's fall in Romania. As the realisation that Caucescu was vulnerable and the game was up, the people in the institutions of power (the police, the media, the army, etc) recognising the tide was turning sided with the people and on the famous day when his regime fell, when Caucescu was waving to the crowds in the central square of Bucharest. As the whistles from the crowd grew, you could see the power draining away and the panic setting in. Hours later he was murdered.

Not that I'm advocating murdering anyone (personally I would stick the principle PTB psychos on Diego Garcia and let them fight it out amongst themselves, while the rest of us ignore them), but a global wave of velvet people power revolutions is what's coming.

Janice Matthews (a key US campaigner) recommended this film, "the fourth world war" which apparently has this very message. Ya Basta, Enough of their insane psycho games. Get rid of the lot of them.

That's why connecting with each other and recognising our common cause is so key.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: