FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New footage from Ground Zero!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: New footage from Ground Zero!!! Reply with quote

I think you guys will find this very interesting:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4162315283354424113&hl=en
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what i am watching here.

Is this evidence?

Looks like more brainless truth bashing from another chump apologist with the inability to comprehend the nature of false flag terrorism.

Face it. You people are scared stiff of admitting just how evil your leaders are. You want to see things as simple black and white, good guy bad guy, and anything that challenges that you MUST attack.

I must admit chipmunk, that your standards have slipped a lot. It seems now like you have failed utterly at convincing anyone of your position, have stopped posting evidence or arguements, and are now resorting to posting garbage propaganda with the intent to insult and anger the people here.

Well done. Real mature.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got as far as five minutes. I might watch some more a bit later if I have trouble getting to sleep. Adolescent skit is as boring as it gets. Frankly - since there is a campaign by many members of the bereaved families of 9/11 for an enquiry, as they believe many of the same things as these protesters, this video has to be seen as an insult to the memory of those murdered on 9/11. After all - these people are only asking for an explanation and a proper enquiry - something the victims surely deserve. But there will always be those who wish to cover up the murderers tracks. This shrill humourless drivel at an attempt to ridicule the process of getting such justice speaks volumes about those who do this and it says a lot about the person who chooses to post such an insult to the memory of the victims.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathetic! wouldn't it be interesting to follow the money with these people?who are they in the pay of? Any word from our 'radio star' from popular mechanics who was working on the 19 deceased terrorists DNA and matching it to their DNA held down at the precinct?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: