FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Al-Jazeera Airs Pre-9/11 Bin Laden Tape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Al-Jazeera Airs Pre-9/11 Bin Laden Tape Reply with quote

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Al-Jazeera has broadcast what it called a previously unshown video in which al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden is seen meeting with some of the Sept. 11 hijackers.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6065067,00.html
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do Bushco and Al CIAda use the same PR company ?

The Global Village Idiot must have said some pretty serious prayers lately because the timing of this would make a non-believer, well, believe.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BBC has the jackanory here in case it changes.

Check the picture of OBL.

Can we see and hear the video please.

Pretty please.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5325590.stm

Bin Laden '9/11 video' broadcast

Arabic TV channel Al-Jazeera has broadcast what it says is unseen footage of Osama Bin Laden meeting some of the 9/11 hijackers.

The channel said it showed al-Qaeda leaders "preparing for the attacks and practising their execution".

Bin Laden is seen walking outdoors in a mountainous area wearing a dark robe and white head gear.

The broadcast came four days before the fifth anniversary of the 11 September 2001 attacks.

The footage also shows the al-Qaeda leader meeting senior figures Ramzi Binalshibh and Mohammed Atef.

Binalshibh was captured in 2002 and Atef was killed by a US air strike in Afghanistan in 2001.

Al-Jazeera also showed a tape said to be of the new al-Qaeda leader in Iraq urging Iraqis to join with insurgents.

The speaker on the tape, identified as Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, says he is confident victory will be achieved.

Mujahir is said to have taken over al-Qaeda in Iraq after the killing of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in June.

Al-Jazeera also showed "suicide" videos by two of the hijackers who crashed planes into the World Trade Center.

The station did not say how it obtained the videos.

On his tape, the alleged al-Qaeda leader in Iraq, Mujahir, says: "I do not doubt for an instant victory."

He tells US forces not to be "proud of the number and the equipment", adding: "The war has just begun."

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and, hasn't the pretzeldent got mid term elections coming up?

I effin' give up Rolling Eyes
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS has the video here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/07/terror/main1982773.shtml

Don't you just love this stuff, from the CBS report:

CBS wrote:
CBS News correspondent Jim Stewart reports that the CIA is examining this tape frame by frame, and they are not certain as of yet if any of it is new.

Why bother. Just ask your boss.

Al Jazeera wrote:
Al-Jazeera said that among those he greets in the footage are several of the 9-11 hijackers in the scene, but their faces were not clear and it was not immediately known which ones are shown.

So are they the alleged hijackers or not ? We don't know. Please tell us. We just thought they were camera shy.

Ben Venzke, head of IntelCenter, wrote:
One aim is to boost recruitment, but such videos have several purposes — "to speak to their supporters, to raise morale within their own group, to facilitate fundraising, and to serve as a psychological attack," he said.

And to consolidate Bushco's recent announcements about us because he is in trouble and we like to help him in his propaganda war.

CBS wrote:
Al-Jazeera also broadcast an audiotape Wednesday that was said to be the first released by the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, who succeeded the militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi three months ago.

We in Al CIAda thought that with the growing number of anti war Democrats and increasing disbelief among the US public, Mr Bush would need some help in convincing the electorate that Osama and his cohorts are the ones creating havoc in Iraq so we are glad to help. Send more of your children to die in Iraq please. We are glad to help.

CBS wrote:
Al-Muhajer, a previously unknown militant, became the leader of Iraq's most feared insurgent group after al-Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. air strike June 7. Al-Muhajer was announced as al Qaeda in Iraq's new leader on June 12 and received Osama bin Laden's endorsement in an audiotape from the al Qaeda chief.

You betcha. In fact he is so new, we didn't even know who he was until we Googled him and found out. So to keep up, we made the audiotape and now show our endorsement for the hard of hearing. Good luck George. Osama x

PS: Sorry I didn't move, at all, in the previous video. It's just that I was not feeling too good. Hugs x OBL

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooooooh what wonderful timing as we get towards the aniversary.

Wonder what else will fall out the telebollox as we get to the 11th?

As N.I.S.T. do their "Building 7 - Bombs?" re-examinination stand by for

BBC runs video exclusive:

"Bin Laden seen running away from WTC7, thermate confirmed in rucksack"

--
jackamo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was the man running away getting into an IRANIAN owned getaway car driven by a NORTH KOREAN man and another unknown passenger who fits the description of HUGO CHAVEZ

i wonder... Wink

Heraclitus [52nd Fragment]
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heheheh - could well be.

All i know is there are a lot of CIA stand-ins in that video that forgot to roll their pasty white skinned sleaves down... take a look at certain sections, you'll see it was done at Langley School for Wannabe synthetic terrorists.

--
jackamo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: IntelCenter & psy-op videos Reply with quote

It's interesting that Ben Venzke, head of IntelCenter, wrote that some of the aims of the video were:

"to speak to their supporters, to raise morale within their own group,
to facilitate fundraising, and to serve as a psychological attack,"
he said.

which makes sense if the makers of the video were the Intel Center themselves and/or the Langley Amateur Dramatics Society [the people that brought you such staged productions as the 'dance of the many oswalds'] utopiated is right, Al-Qaeda's finest do look distinctly pale and well, western.

According to Aljazeera Net:

"The video said that the preparation for the attacks included not only flight training but taught the hijackers street-fighting and how to forge official documents."

erm, correct me if i am wrong but wasn't the whole mythology of Atta & his flying circus [as Hopsicker would put it] predicated on the pilots being
trained over at American CIA backed flight schools [and Army Bases] .....i cannot imagine there are many flight schools or boeing simulators on
the Afghanistan/Pakistan border, though i may be wrong.
As for 'street fighting' and 'how to forge official documents', thats hilarious!, these alleged hijackers were 'made men', protected by their handlers through both the 'Able Danger' network and the FBI, they were untouchable, they didnt need to defend themselves, they had the eyes of the shadow cabal watching their backs....... as for 'forged documents'...you just know this is a CIA narrative, they didnt need any forged documents!, a, number of the alleged hijackers were give OFFICIAL US entry visas, why on earth would they need to learn how to create forged documents when they could just call their handlers up?

According to Aljazeera Net the

"The video also showed two of the 19 Islamists who took part in the attacks, Saudi nationals Hamza el-Ramdi and Wael el-Shemari.
The men said that their actions were inspired by an urge to avenge the suffering of Muslims in Bosnia and Chechnya."

Now i have just googled both names and got absolutely nothing so I went to the official FBI list and here are the following names which seems the closest but hardly the same:

Hamza el-Ramdi - named hijacker: Hamza Al-ghamdi [United Airlines #175 - Boeing 767 South Tower crash]
Wael el-Shemari - named hihjacker: Wail Al-shehri [American Airlines #11 Boeing 767 North Tower crash]

Interestingly both of them were supposedly identified in an earlier Langley production, the video supposedly from March 2001 where 13 of the alleged "muscle" hijackers announce their attentions, interestingly both Hamza Al-ghamdi & Wail Al-shehri supposedly didnt speak and both were apparently pouring over maps according to wikipedia!

Supposedly the video is 90mins long - it would be fascinating to scour it for anomalies (like another langley production The Bin laden tape' and the case of the disappearing and reappearing gold ring)

What fascinates me though is how according to an "IntelCenter dynamic working document" from 2004 (check out the IntelCenter logo for those with an understanding of the science of symbology, actually its pretty blatent!) called "Al Qaeda Videos & 3rd 9-11 Anniversary v1.0" and i quote:

"The release of Al-Qeada produced videos through the group'd Sahab Institute for Media Production has become a key element of the group's effort to celebrate the 9-11 Anniversary. These videos always contain a martyrdom tape of one of the 9-11 Hijackers and new video or audio from Osama Bin Laden. They have always aired first on Aljazeera.
If Al-Qaeda hold to pattern we can expect a new video release to appear on Aljazeera around 11 Sep 2004. If Aljazeera refuses initially to air the video, the release will likely occur on the internet"

http://www.intelcenter.com/Qaeda-Vid-911-3rdA-PUB-v1-0.pdf

Now given that Ben Venzke, head of IntelCenter who comments on the video doesnt say anything about the above, to remind us he says

"to speak to their supporters, to raise morale within their own group, to facilitate fundraising, and to serve as a psychological attack,"

Absolutely nothing about this video that comes out every year according to their own 2004 report!!! Now, given that I cannot remember a 2005 video and given that the above statement exactly matches what happened with this video in terms of its form and structure and given that IntelCenter seem to have more information on Al-Qaeda than
anyone else on this planet check out their website
www.intelcenter.com
and given that Intelcenter will no doubt [as a private intelligence agency] have close CIA ties, one wonders if IntelCenter might know more about the providence of this video than are letting on.

Intelcenter and the propaganda of Al-Qaeda seems to be a a fruitful area of research.

Looking forward to Saturday!

Paul. Wink

Heraclitus [52nd Fragment]
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul - enjoyed your post. Lots.

Are you actually suggesting then that elements within the US intelligence community might have some involvment in the production of these videos ?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after the Pentagon video which clearly showed without any doubt that a 757 hit the building, we now have this absolutely undeniable evidence that it was Bin Laden wot dun it. I guess we might as well all pack up. Rolling Eyes
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent post Paul, thank you.

Very useful.

Peace

Sonic.

So who will guard THE MEDIA?
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the video is laughable... "evidence" Very Happy
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting point made here:

Extract...

So why all these conspiracy theories around this horrific event? I think the Bush administration, in its passion for secrecy, bears some responsibility here. We have learned there are powerful people in this administration who wanted to invade Iraq, long before Sept. 11. When we did invade Afghanistan and then somehow let Osama bin Laden escape, turning our attention to Iraq, some people began to wonder.

When the rationale for invading Iraq kept changing, more people wondered. When Bush stonewalled forming a 9/11 commission until brave widows shamed him, there seemed to be no reason except a cover-up. When some Republican political operatives gloated that bin Laden's October 2004 tape helped re-elect Bush, suspicions were aroused even further. No wonder conspiracy theories abound.

From: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3770

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL excellent Bongo.

My Mum & Dad brought me up the same way too.

I didn't take their advice always either but I learned that you always get found out or give yourself away and besides I grew to despise it so I stopped.

Just after I came out of hospital after I had my arm removed, I drove down to Wimbledon, won the mens singles, then ran all the way to Edinburgh, non stop, without breathing, before I dismantled the castle with my bare hands then . . . .

Old habits die hard.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Woodee welcome aboard.

Laughable indeed. Pathetic.

Alex Jones has this: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2006/080906binladentape. htm

Bin Laden Tape Betrays 'Phony Hijacker' Contradiction

Target is "U.S. home audience," as with fake Al-Zarqawi propaganda campaign, to reinforce 9/11 myth as 5th anniversary nears

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | September 8 2006

A new tape showing Osama Bin Laden meeting with September 11 hijackers days before the attack has served to boost the Bush administration's war on terror agenda as the fifth anniversary of 9/11 nears, yet one of the hijackers who appears in the tape is reported elsewhere as still alive and completely unconnected to the terror plot.

The tape purports to show Bin Laden meeting with alleged 9/11 hijackers Wail Alshehri and Hamza Alghamdi days before the attack in Afghanistan.

After reports emerged that some of the named hijackers were still alive the FBI quickly changed its story to claim that some of the hijackers had stolen the identities of other individuals. Innocent people who saw their photograph amongst the 19 terrorists complained to their embassies yet the same mug shots are still used to this day and the FBI has made no effort to revise the list.

Telling therefore it is that Wail Alshehri was one of the accused hijackers reported by the L.A. Times to still be alive and protesting his innocence in Saudi Arabia after 9/11.

So how can Alshehri appear in a tape meeting with Bin Laden when he had no involvement with the plot whatsoever and is presumably still alive today? Does the Alshehri in the videotape look similar to the innocent Alshehri who was framed for the attacks? Why does the mainstream media refuse to even ask these questions, instead just blithely relaying the propaganda?

Furthermore, the other alleged hijacker in the tape, Hamza Alghamdi's original mug shot as it appeared on the splash of 19 hijackers bore, "no resemblance" to the real Hamza Alghamdi - according to his own father after being informed of his son's involvement in the attack. The Hamza Alghamdi in the new video does appear to be the same individual in the FBI's mug shot parade. As with at least seven of the hijackers, it seems that there are two of each one, and the ones that appear in the tapes are patsies or dupes.

This is by no means a stretch when we recall that many of the hijackers were trained at secure U.S. government air bases and that the FBI had its own informants living with them.

The credibility of the tape is not helped by the fact that a companion tape allegedly showing Abu Hamza al-Muhajir - who is being sold as the new Al-Qaeda frontman in Iraq - urging Iraqis to join with insurgents - contradicts reports that were picked up by Al-Jazeera itself, that al-Muhajir has been incarcerated in an Egyptian jail cell for the past seven years.

As was the case with Musab Al-Zarqawi - the patsies and the fall guys are interchangeable and they can be killed, captured and recycled numerous times over without stirring the attention of a sleeping public, nearly half of which still believes Saddam Hussein was directly involved in 9/11.

Recall that the Pentagon's stated intention to artificially magnify Musab Al-Zarqawi's role in Iraq was followed by the release of a video tape of Al-Zarqawi threatening the infidels.

The target of this leaked propaganda campaign to boost Al-Qaeda's profile was said to be the "U.S. home audience," and included planting fake stories in newspapers - one of which was later splashed on the front page of the New York Times.

The formula is simple. The U.S. government needs to dangle the boogeyman in front of the public at regular intervals to prop up its flailing agenda. A course of propaganda is agreed upon, the target is identified as the "U.S. home audience," and Al-Jazeera releases a new tape.

The hijackers were patsies, Osama bin Laden was a patsy - it doesn't really matter if they met or not. The other patsy in the video, Hamza Alghamdi, was trained at the behest of the U.S. government at the Pensacola Naval Air Station. But the video - as with most war propaganda - is aimed at the lowest common denominator and for most Joe Six Pack and Sally Soccer Moms it's enough to reinforce the official version of 9/11 and the legitimacy of the war on terror.

The target is again the "U.S. home audience," and allied with the White House's recent announcement that it would target conspiracy theorists as terrorist recruiters, this is another lurid effort to beat back the rampaging wildfire of enlightenment created by the burgeoning 9/11 truth movement.

9/11 Truth: Mohammad Atta & The Patsies

Bin Laden's on screen appearances routinely intersect with politically opportune moments for the Bush administration. September 11 and its fifth anniversary is still the broken record of justification for everything the Neo-Fascists are getting away with - it's the only remaining PR ploy that Americans in large enough numbers are willing to swallow. The fact that confidence in the government version of 9/11 is hanging by a thread has provoked an unprecedented backlash from the establishment and this re-hashed tape is part of that riposte.

Regular readers won't need to be reminded of the 2001 'Osama confession tape' - rated R for ridiculous, a fat bin Laden conveniently owns up to 9/11, completely contradicting his earlier statements, on a video tape magically 'discovered' during a random house search in Jalalabad.

The April 2006 Al-Zarqawi tape followed hot on the heels of a previous Bin Laden tape that again astoundingly gave the pretext for the Bush administration to pursue its goals in Sudan, Iraq and Iran with increased worldwide support at a time when Bush's poll numbers sank to a record low of 32 per cent.

Osama just seems to employ perfect timing on every occasion to pop up right when it is most rewarding for the Neo-Cons. The October surprise in 2004, a Bush bashing Bin Laden bonanza tape, enabled George W. to secure the extra couple of points he needed to ensure re-election. Even role-playing Skull and Bones puppet John Kerry went off-script and blamed the Bin Laden video for his defeat. Veteran newsman Walter Cronkite told Larry King that the whole thing was a Karl Rove orchestrated set-up.

Expect more coincidental image boosts - gracefully supplied by Al-Qaeda - over the next few days as Karl Rove and the architects of apocalypse milk the teat of 9/11 until the cows come home.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to dust off this golden olden me thinks...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5732494390378871865

(hope I got it right )
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Time to dust off this golden olden me thinks...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5732494390378871865

(hope I got it right )

Confused

Code:
We're sorry, but this video may not be available.

Try refreshing the page to see this video.

To see more videos, visit our home page

---> was that the fat bin laden? quite fancied a laugh... especially after the current video mentioned in this thread... it's CIA meets Monty Python meets Bollywood

<EDIT>

Try this: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5199846507078029476&q=fat+b in+laden

--
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you think of the amount of people who respond with:

"Oh right. So now you're telling me that the US Government forces these patsies as you call them, to make videos. You guys are nuts"

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
When you think of the amount of people who respond with:

"Oh right. So now you're telling me that the US Government forces these patsies as you call them, to make videos. You guys are nuts"

I think the media is like a mainlined narcotic and induces a fixed state of being.

Some of us "unhook" and once you've done that the whole game becomes hyperdimensional and there is no going back.

It's hard to get the balance right between anger and laughter though sometimes... especially when as you say ppl make those type of comments back at you.

Rolling Eyes

--
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good analogy I think, TV being a drug, the evidence is overwhelming really.

I mean you wouldn't let strangers in your front room to talk to your children would you.

Then leave them on their own, unsupervised while you pop our for a fag like.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: