FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

email to Heaven and Earth (9/11)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: email to Heaven and Earth (9/11) Reply with quote

I sent the following email to Heaven and Earth for the attention of David Ray Griffin.

I do hope they raise it with him.

Dear Professor Griffin,

I have recently read your book about "Christian Faith and The Truth Behind 9/11". First of all I would like to congratulate you in confirming that Jesus is 'The Messiah". Also I personally benefitted from your account of how Jesus would have responded to Roman Empire.

I have tried to discuss my firm convictions that WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 were brought down by controlled demolition with my family and acquaintances but by and large this is met with incredulity and even hostility on some occasions, e.g. "Do you really expect me to believe that the American government would kill their own people for goodness sake?"

What do you think it is that makes people so averse and hostile to examining these issues more closely? Do you think that this is the fault of the mainstream media?

God bless you for your hard work towards truth and justice for those poor folks murdered on that day.

Best wishes,
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of our London members, who should know, said that his interview was recorded a couple of days ago.
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that.

Ah well, nothing venured, nothing gained.

Peace,

sonic
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
One of our London members, who should know, said that his interview was recorded a couple of days ago.

In Amsterdam apparently.

bongo brian wrote:

I feckin knew it... It will be recorded and then all the important bits will be so heavily edited out, that the average Joe Blogs will not get the issues at hand.

I bet there is a huge chunk of him discussing his faith and one or two small questions regarding the events of 9/11.

We will see what happens. I can't help but think you will be right

Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: