FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More people waking up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: More people waking up. Reply with quote

A colleague of mine sent me this link from a Celtic football discussion forum. I'm sure there are lots of examples of this kind of discussion going on in different chat sites but was pleased to see that more and more people appear to be at least waking up to the possibility that all is not as seems with 911.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbfansforum/F2154396?thread=3448826

Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fit like Bongo?
Am pleased to report that my once skeptical Celtic loving collegue appears to be waking up.
Cheers
Roger

optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised

This is quite funny actually, as a regular poster on the Celtic football forum Kerrydalestreet.co.uk I have been having a huge debate over the last 4 or 5 days with a number of members regarding the 9/11 truth movement.

Its a shame you need to register to see that particular part of the forum as this debate has raged on and if you could read it, i'm sure you would agree I kicked some arse! Very Happy

Anyways, as soon as i read this initial post I thought, how the hell as someone seen the debate ive been having.

I really believe that I may have opened a few eyes with regards to 9/11, the attitudes towards my opinions on the subject had changed towards the end of the 11 pages, I think they realised that they could throw anything at me and I would answer everything.

Like I said, shame you cant see it...

Mon the HOOPS!!!!!
paulrobins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i looked at the thread and it was good to see people waking up and realising how serious this is, my biggest problem is apathy, very few people argue the case they just say yeah i can believe that! its unbelievable that people dont connect the dots even when im doing it for them and spelling it out!

even my mum said people have the right to ignore you as they dont want to hear things like that!!! so i said a famous quote to her

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
Albert Einstein

still she ignores the reality

for me this is my biggest problem, people believe me but just dont care as it doesnt effect them here and now

Paul
paulrobins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks brian

ill just keep plugging away,

im always commenting at work when the bbc news has stories about the war on terror, trying to get people interested, one person seems semi interested so ill just keep on at him!

again thanks brian
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul

Your frustrations are shared by us all mate.

I agree with Bongo's advice about work - keep it separate, really!

Bongo - I take it you would like your ex-employer to be able to send you PDF's of your wage slips or the other way around ?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i reckon more have woken up than we even realise, these words were posted through my door today, "we left new labour because it has abandoned the principles of fairness and justice that made us join it in the first place. we have now found an effective,honest alternative to new labour". a special message from 40 former members of (my local) labour party(they say they expect more to follow). also we have to assume that at least for each one of us there is at least another 10 people who think the same as in here, but dont have the confidance to speak or access to the web, and as i am yet to see a forum where those that support the original story out weighs those that dont. and yet they still ignore the people.
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Guardian\ICM poll showed only 20% believe the government about the terror threat.

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/conservatives/story/0,,1855568,00.html

The findings will shock many at Westminster who had expected Labour to gain ground following John Reid's high-profile handling of the alleged plot against transatlantic airlines. Carried out over the past weekend, following the series of terror arrests, the poll shows voters do not believe the government is giving an honest account of the threat facing Britain. Only 20% of all voters, and 26% of Labour voters, say they think the government is telling the truth about the threat

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The findings will shock many at Westminster who had expected Labour to gain ground following John Reid's high-profile handling of the alleged plot against transatlantic airlines. Carried out over the past weekend, following the series of terror arrests, the poll shows voters do not believe the government is giving an honest account of the threat facing Britain. Only 20% of all voters, and 26% of Labour voters, say they think the government is telling the truth about the threat

News like this needs spreading around!

Its what creates "permission to question"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: