FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Croc hunter Steve Irwin is killed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
catfish wrote:
Now clear off you 'winker!

Says it all really..... Wepmob standing down for the night Salute

Just thought maybe you thought the 'winker comment was a nonsense attempt to get around the swearing censor, not my intention at all old boy, here's some context:
scar wrote:
Agreed, most people dont have time to argue back and forth endlessly with people who, as soon as they saw it, decided that cricket was rubbish and no amount of practicing in the nets will change their mind. People who have gone to great lengths to find every reason under the sun why cricket is a waste of time and spend every waking hour trying to get others to agree and play tiddly winks even when told that tiddly winks is rubbish. Which it is.
Even though the government created tiddly winks, it is plainly rubbish.

A seperate area for those who wish to have a game of tiddly winks is therefore a good idea. And a banning for anyone who thinks that streaking onto the cricket pitch with their tiddly winks playset is acceptable.
If you enjoy this tiddly winks then why not just be happy playing it with others who do. All this arguing is surely taking time out from your gaming.
These guys are the jehovahs witnesses of the 'sporting' world.
Further discussion of the winkers here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=13567#13567

Ment : The mind
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either which way, still says it all really. Wepmob finally standing down for the night Salute
slowmo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please can this knee-jerk, reactionary bs cease, and let's get back to more pressing concerns?

P.S. Heard Irwin was launching a new brand of suncream, unfortunately it didn't protect against harmful rays.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a compassionate chap:

wepmob2000 wrote:
This is a war by proxy at the moment, hopefully we are moving towards the time when The USA and the Uk will act decisively to end Iranian nuclear ambitions once and for all.

wepmob2000 wrote:
Would be proud to participate in any campaign against the tyrannical Islamic regimes in the Middle East.

wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
Such a compassionate chap:

wepmob2000 wrote:
This is a war by proxy at the moment, hopefully we are moving towards the time when The USA and the Uk will act decisively to end Iranian nuclear ambitions once and for all.

wepmob2000 wrote:
Would be proud to participate in any campaign against the tyrannical Islamic regimes in the Middle East.

Someones been doing a little checking haven't they? Cool, its a bit like the Stasi..... Shocked I stand by those comments (note the use of the word 'regime') as I do believe nuclear weaponry in the hands of an Islamic fundamentalist regime poses a serious threat to world peace, and the ultimate wellbeing of all people.....

catfish wrote:

Wolfovitz, Pearle, Murdoch, Rothschild, all these people have one thing in common and it's not that they're jewish, it's that they all support the (illegal, in my opinion) state of israel.

This is quite a relevent topic to 9/11, undoubtedly the existance of Israel is an underlying cause of many of the problems discussed here. You seem quite supportive and clued up on the anti-Zionist position, what with your posts providing links to the 'French Connection' website. Please enlighten me on the solution to the problem of the 'illegal' state, if there is one? Surely DBS doesn't devote so much time to criticising the Zionist regime without proffering at least one answer? Maybe Catfish has an answer he thought of all by himself........
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peace, love, truth, enlightenment, and big hugs for everyone. Seriously. Really serious.* Oh and this.

Of course with folk like you volunteering to go and shoot people in your flying jalopy to protect world peace (something I've never understood: killing for peace), that might prove a little difficult.

Keep digging though moppy, I think you'll find I'm not such a bad chap, even though I did think it was funny Mr Irwin got stung.

Genuine love to you sir, I'm up for another hour or so if you fancy becoming a guest again and then scurrying back when I'm off somewhere else, lol.

*I'd just like to clarify I am being serious, I realise I have a propensity to come across a little sarcastic.

Last edited by catfish on Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: