FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Galloway open forum for 9-11 "conspiracy theories"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Worth a call?
Yes
92%
 92%  [ 13 ]
No
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Galloway open forum for 9-11 "conspiracy theories" Reply with quote

George Galloway is holding an open forum tonight on his TalkSport show, asking people to convince him that the official version is not true.

www.talksport.net / 08704 20 20 20

8-10pm.

Worth a call.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though i heard his last show on 911 'conspiracy theories' and was disgusted by his narrow-minded approach this is a great opportunity. Sounds like he might be reconsidering...
Beware he may well be incredibly stubborn. Focus on the solid facts and fingers crossed.
If he opened his mind on this he would shoot back up in my estimations and would no doubt be a great voice for the truth, all he has to do is a little research beyond a hollywood movie and he wouldnt need convincing...

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we can do without the likes of Galloway in the 9/11 truth movement. He talks the good talk to suit his own ends but he seems a huge fraud to me. As the dam breaks he may suddenly become a convert but there is zero reason for him NOT to have been with the movement for years now. He claims to be a supporter of Muslims and Palestinians - so why was he so disparaging of the 9/11 truthers on his last show. It beggars belief that millions of people know the lies and ommissions of the official report but that a high profile politician like Galloway does not. That goes for a lot of others too. They will join only when it becomes counter to their own interests not to.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
I think we can do without the likes of Galloway in the 9/11 truth movement. He talks the good talk to suit his own ends but he seems a huge fraud to me. As the dam breaks he may suddenly become a convert but there is zero reason for him NOT to have been with the movement for years now. He claims to be a supporter of Muslims and Palestinians - so why was he so disparaging of the 9/11 truthers on his last show. It beggars belief that millions of people know the lies and ommissions of the official report but that a high profile politician like Galloway does not. That goes for a lot of others too. They will join only when it becomes counter to their own interests not to.

Aye thats a good point in some ways. I was disgusted with that last show and couldnt believe he was so ignorant and insulting. I have encountered many on the left with a similar attitude though and someone like Galloway or Chomsky or other prominent people getting on side can only help surely? It would surely cause many to reconsider...
It is absolutely counter to their interests not to do so at this time and many will be realising this. I just had visions of him on the tv spreading this to many unreached areas of the population. If the peace and truth movements could unite that would be a great thing. It will happen regardless if he gets involved or not but the sooner it does the better.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if Galloway was paid to shag his own mother...he'd do it
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you know he hasnt? we shouldnt make assumptions Wink
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got on: covered the Jersey girls, paul thompson and the fixing of the 911 commision

Our George didnt like it: cut me off

Anyone catch me? did I get on air?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I did get on....George and his pet "expert debunker" referenced my call and are clearly spinning this one...George himself said he knew nothing about it at the start of the call!

So why cut me off?

Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does not suprise me when ever someone comes on with a good point - he just becomes a "Devils Advocate" and brushes them away!!!

One simple question - How the Hell did 4 planes - NOT ONE - but four get through the most secure air space in the world?

Case closed!!!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just turned it on now - so missed you John.

George G. is on about the "racism" behind not believing a Moslem in a cave could pull off 9-11. He is pushing the incompetence theory.

Only 2 possibilities with this, MPs like Galloway don't spend anytime researching the facts or else they KNOW that 9-11 is an inside job and it is in their interests not to bother touching it. I think in George's case he actually isn't as well read and intelligent as he likes to make out. Or maybe he is the type that would sell their own mother. Perhaps a combination?

To be totally fair - the biggest barrier to seeing 9-11 for the inside job it is - is most people's own decency and lack of knowledge about criminology and psychopathy. As well as the lack of insight into global conspiracism.

The real victory is coming from the alternative media and local action in my book, mainstream media will only bend when their revenues reach a sufficient low due to a majority of people realising the papers, tv and radio are full of controlled propaganda and LIES.
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This SO called expert said "there was smoke coming out of every window on every floor of WTC7"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a load of BULL!!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galloway's aim with the show is perfectly clear, and getting past his radar is not easy...theres a delay between convo and broadcast too

However, his reaction has convinced me that the jersey girls info is an extremely important lever to use, and I feel we should focus on this a lot more

link:

Quote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1016720641536424083&q=press+f or+truth

This film covers the story of the Jersey Girls, four 911 widows who were instrumental in getting the 911 commision set up in the first place

Its a terrible saga of Whitewash and coverup, as shows how blatently the NeoCons have lied to the american people again and again and again

Their website is:

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/

I'm going to get deep into this in the week ahead

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: John on Galloway Reply with quote

Yes, I heard you John, you did really well. I think you took both GG and the "research debunker" by surprise by coming in with that angle.

Trouble is this.. there is no way to give enough pieces of information in 30secs to make any difference. It appears totally out of context and George has already made his mind up before he takes calls that he will dismiss new information.

However, the fact that it's being covered is what's important to the movement. There have been some very rational calls and I've no doubt it's caused a few callers to think twice. The energy it has gathered seems relentless and is snowballing every day.

Btw, I tried to get Alex Jones to phone in but no luck. Perhaps someone should give out a good list of websites a-la Alex, e.g. this one, among others!

Good work again John White.
Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Levin:

Quote:
Btw, I tried to get Alex Jones to phone in but no luck.

Thanks for trying.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very clever George - just ducked another Question about the Cameras outside the Pentagon!
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it! I missed it. Just found the torrent, and upped it so those who arent concen members can get it:
leftgatekeeperdenial

Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy the show Scar :

Word of warning - watch your Blood Pressure!!!

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Quote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1016720641536424083&q=press+f or+truth

This film covers the story of the Jersey Girls, four 911 widows who were instrumental in getting the 911 commision set up in the first place

Its a terrible saga of Whitewash and coverup, as shows how blatently the NeoCons have lied to the american people again and again and again

Their website is:

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/

I'm going to get deep into this in the week ahead

I watched it earlier, its well put together. Different focus than most documentaries out there. The torrent for the DVD:
Press For Truth

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riaz Ahmed wrote:
Enjoy the show Scar :

Word of warning - watch your Blood Pressure!!!

LOL
i know im going to be raging when i hear it, deep breaths...

I had planned to call in but i know i would have lost it and insulted him so its best i missed it.
25 minutes remaining till i go ballistic...

I will remind myself when listening to think of how this man will be regarded when the truth hits the mainstream.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: as a robot :) Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qoMZWxPUC_c&mode=related&search=

Last edited by scar on Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scar?

George is a very clever man - just listen how he ducks some points raised by callers!

At least this show will raise a few eyebrows and its aired to thousands! But there is no way you can put a case across in 25 secs.

I really dont know what George really thinks about 9.11!!
Just place my finger on it.

Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol @ scar .....

Gwaaaaaaaaaan George!!!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let him deny the truth and cut people off ect. that just proves to me he knows its true which is why he interupts the points they carnt argue. which inturn proves their are to many people thinking of the here and now and not our futures or indeed theirs, just because there needed now dosnt mean they will be needed then.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Arrogant blowback left gate keeper. Reply with quote

Riaz Ahmed wrote:
Scar?

George is a very clever man - just listen how he ducks some points raised by callers!

At least this show will raise a few eyebrows and its aired to thousands! But there is no way you can put a case across in 25 secs.

I really dont know what George really thinks about 9.11!!
Just place my finger on it.

Hi Riaz,
Ducking points is one of his strong points, not that commendable is it? Wilful denial...
Did you hear his last show on 911? Sickening...
I shall wait till i hear this before saying anything much more.

First caller should be shipped off to the funny farm George is that right?... Same as the last show.

Blackcat was right in this thread...

tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Galloway knows everything about 9/11 - someone or something is keeping him quiet and in the pockets of the powers that be!
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tfayaz wrote:
George Galloway knows everything about 9/11 - someone or something is keeping him quiet and in the pockets of the powers that be!

But he isnt quiet is he? He is openly and viciously insulting people.
Why do you think the above tfayaz? Do you respect him for his other views and actions or something?
I really feel he is just another leftgatekeeper in wilful denial. Blowback fits perfectly with his perspective. (See Chomsky).

Running commentary for what its worth (missed some of it):
Ridicules first caller "should be sent off to a funny farm"
Gives next caller (debunker) ages, refers to him as an 'expert' (and they are paying his phone bill for it?) and keeps him around to back him up as he seems to know next to nothing about it all. Implies 'conspiracy theorists' all hold the same beliefs for similar reasons (mental problems)...standard tactic. Hes so irritatingly arrogant. He clearly hasnt looked into it himself but has gleaned his 'knowledge' from his radio shows and peers. Lethargic.
Insults DRG... a man of infinately higher intelligence.
Spouts the "too many would know" bulls**t a few times, what about the Manhatten Project George? What about Iran Contra? etc etc
Also has he never heard of falseflag terrorism?
Questionning peoples sanity many, many times.
Uses the flawed argument of 'people distrust the government so much they will believe anything' as seen this morning on the BBC1 show and many others. Subtle insults like this abound throughout.
I think he feels instrumental in this lack of confidence and his arrogance causes him to focus on this.

John did very well!!!.

No actual evidence for melted steel? What about the satellite hotspots? What of the testimony or the photos or the videos? Oh forget those.
Building 7??, the 'experts' explanation was utter lies in line with everything else he said, if it were so simple why hasnt NIST released their explanation? Why did the 911 Commission ignore it? Why did Silverstein admit it?
Why does he believe in pancake theory when even NIST doesnt anymore?
Hes clearly trying to gatekeep people away from the evidence.
Uses the racist smear once again, cunning...
Timothy Mcvey blew up the FBI did he mr 'expert'? Did i mishear that? lol

He is so sure hes cleverer than these 'lunatics' hes been left behind. I question HIS sanity!
Blowback, blowback. All fits so well into his fixed political agenda.

Thankfully someone phoned in about the flight manifests and corrected him on the dna, though due to his arrogance he didnt even realise it...his answer later in the program that 'they would just have to goto their house and get a hair" and subsequent outburst was actually hilarious. Was this done? Before going to war? Doesnt he care? Obviously not.
What would he do with himself if all war ended tomorrow? hmmmm... When he implied Truth activists are in it for the money he stuck his foot in it somewhat and was exposed a little...
Hes good at ducking and diving, good at debating certain issues but lacking in any right brain activity. Like most politicians... Makes him a good cog in the machine.

I want to see someone prominent debate this moron in public on 9/11. He is almost clueless and that would be revealed. Im sure he would duck and dive but that wont work anymore George...
March against the war but accept the premise for the war, that wont work in the long run Im afraid.
Accept the fairytale premise for the WOT and you cannot stop it.

At least some out there will have heard some truth for the first time...

Although it doesnt quite make sense, right near the end he said:
"PEOPLE WHO SURROUND THEMSELVES WITH YES MEN WHO NEVER TELL THEM WHEN THEY'VE GOT IT WRONG, IS... THE... ROUTE... TO... DISASTER"
And yet he had his expert on the line for ages, cuts off, ridicules and ignores all those who disagree with him and spends ages with those people who do agree with him, especially those who kiss his ass.
What an arrogant, idiotic, HYPOCRITE!.
The show was indeed a disaster for him and his credibility.

I shant listen to him again.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is this guy Richard Seymour?...never heard of him being an expert on 9/11...has he a degree in physics like steven jones?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Never heard of him before Reply with quote

Quick google search gives me:
http://www.big-sey93.com/
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235242
??
Seems unlikely...

Or perhaps
http://www.londonspeakerbureau.co.uk/speakers/viewSpeaker.aspx?speaker id=117
??

I didnt catch his credentials and i cannot sit through it again. I'll 'implode'

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: New Statesman, STWC, Galloway Reply with quote

are Bush's last defenders on 9/11. Being from the 'left' and having the credibility of being anti-Bush they are the most suitable to be the most ardent defenders of the US line.

A theory does exist and I have seen it in circulation that the profile of an individual is created by the media and a section of the politicians in a particular way in which they are labelled as ...'anti-American' in order then to be the best defenders of the ...american line.

When George testified before Congress every radio programme, every person I ever met who was against him before gave him credo for standing out.

Then came ...Big Brother. Then came 9/11 5 years on.

When almost most people one ever encounters believe something fishy happened with 9/11 George is now its most ardent defender.

So either the Yanks have threatened him and Robin Cooks death has frightened him so much that this is his way of allying himself with the neo-cons or he is on the make and on the take.

No other explanation I believe can be given.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: New Statesman, STWC, Galloway Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
are Bush's last defenders on 9/11. Being from the 'left' and having the creidbility of being anti-Bush they are the most suitable to be the most ardent defenders of the US line.

A theory does exist and I have seen it in circulation that the profile of an individual is created by the media and a section of the politicians in a particular way in which they are labelled as ...'anti-American' in order then to be the best defenders of the ...american line.

When George testified before Congress every radio programme, every person I ever met who was against him before gave him credo for standing out.

Then came ...Big Brother. Then came 9/11 % years on.

When almost most people one ever encounters believe something fishy happened with 9/11 George is now its most ardent defender.

Agreed. I am also from the 'left' originally but i, like many others, have seen through the illusion.

conspirator wrote:
So either the Yanks have threatened him and Robin Cooks death has frightened him so much that this is his way of allying himself with the neo-cons or he is on the make and on the take.

No other explanation I believe can be given.

There is another explanation. Not all on the left who are gatekeepers on 9/11 have been threatened or are on the take. Just like with those who are misled by disinfo in other areas, it may be he is a misinfo agent, a useful idiot. Blowback fits perfectly into the left paradigm. They/we deserved it etc
A controlled leftist doesnt have to be threatened to repeat the words of others who may have more nefarious connections. Like Chomsky for example:
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/chart.htm
Of course you may well be correct. He is so venomous about it all it does imply that. Chomsky has been equally venomous as have many others from that side of the paradigm.
Perhaps during his 'courageous' stand against congress a deal was made. Perhaps hes been threatened, maybe hes been in their pockets all along...
Whichever reason, he is a part of the problem, as you said one of "Bush's last defenders on 9/11"...

Last edited by scar on Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: