FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SO WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT DAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: SO WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT DAY Reply with quote

With any major conspiracy like 911 and Apollo - the operation is compartmentalised with only a handful of people knowing the overall plan.

The reason for doing this is to ensure that whistleblowers are kept to a minimum and that the cast each carry out their individual tasks without realising they are contributing to the crime of the century.

So here's my best guess of what happened on September 11th 2001 with regard to the planes.

The patsies were taken out of circulation (murdered). They had already fulfilled their part in having flying lessons and that was all they would do.

Flights 11, 175, 77 and 93 all took off as normal.

The number of passengers on each plane was kept abnormally low by manipulating the flight booking systems and so between them the four planes had approx 200 passengers and crew.

On each flight there would be members of the security services.
As soon as each plane was airborne FBI agents would call stewards over, identity themself and ask the steward to pass a note to the captain.
The note would advise the captain that their were terrorists on board the plane (or some other plausable reason) and to divert the plane to a stated military airport so that the terrorists could be aprehended. The passengers would be told that the plane had developed a minor fault and they had to divert to the military airport for repairs.

We now have 4 planes at the military airport.

The passengers on flight 93 are told the fault has now been rectified whilst the passengers on the other 3 flights are told they are being transferred to another plane because they don't have the spares in stock to repair the plane.

We now have all the passengers on flight 93. Whilst at the military airport flight 93 has its cargo hold filled with explosives.

Flight 93 continues on it's original journey and is shot down by the Air Force - the explosives on board ensure that everything is blown to tiny pieces.

Cruise missiles are fired at the twin towers from a ship and at the Pentagon from a helicopter (or alternative)
Each cruise missile is fitted with a device that will shroud it with a Hologram of a jetliner.

Unfortunately the hologram fails to work on the missile aimed at the Pentagon and is not 100% effective at the twin towers - hence wings and tail sections going missing.
DarrenUK
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: SO WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT DAY Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Cruise missiles are fired at the twin towers from a ship and at the Pentagon from a helicopter (or alternative)
Each cruise missile is fitted with a device that will shroud it with a Hologram of a jetliner.

Unfortunately the hologram fails to work on the missile aimed at the Pentagon and is not 100% effective at the twin towers - hence wings and tail sections going missing.

Comedy. They used real planes... is it so hard to see that?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you keep pushing this theory, TRUTH? There is more than enough information from both sides of this debate for those interested to make their own decisions and/or weigh in on several other threads on the subject. Is that not sufficient for you?
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: No Reply with quote

dont agree with anything you wrote im afraid. Some sort of Airplane hit the twin towers. Could have been a converted Cruise missile, would be a lot less risky than using some futuristic hologram technology.

I was wondering, has anyone actually interviewed the peoples relatives or friends who were killed on those flights? They canĀ“t have all been some sort of agents who were in on this could they? although nothing would suprise me.

Maybe some terrorists were actually involved, helped along by the CIA or some other spook squed without them actually knwing from whom the help was comming.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok said

dont agree with anything you wrote im afraid.

So you disagree with everything I said - that means you have an alternative view of events - lets hear what you think happened to all of the planes on 9/11
optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you not think they could have done 9/11 a lot easier than the suggestion you put forward. I know it was an audacious act as it is, but your explanation is in the realms of fantasy.
DarrenUK
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Bicnarok said

dont agree with anything you wrote im afraid.

So you disagree with everything I said - that means you have an alternative view of events - lets hear what you think happened to all of the planes on 9/11

I think...

1 - Planes landed at Military Air bases.
2 - Planes rigged to fly under remote control.
3 - 3 Planes hit there targets and 1 crashed.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

optimus79 wrote:
Do you not think they could have done 9/11 a lot easier than the suggestion you put forward. I know it was an audacious act as it is, but your explanation is in the realms of fantasy.

So lets have your version which is not in the realms of fantasy
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are gaping holes in both versions of what really happened to be honest. The idea that there were no planes is quite frankly ludicrous, as is the idea the idea that these flying school wash-outs could have achieved what they did. I also doubt whether United Airlines et al would have allowed government agents to install radio control equipment into their airliners.

However, who is to say these inept flyers were not more highly trained than they were supposed to have been. What if (perhaps under U.S. Government auspices), they received far more tuition in flying than has been publically admitted?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
There are gaping holes in both versions of what really happened to be honest. The idea that there were no planes is quite frankly ludicrous, as is the idea the idea that these flying school wash-outs could have achieved what they did. I also doubt whether United Airlines et al would have allowed government agents to install radio control equipment into their airliners.

However, who is to say these inept flyers were not more highly trained than they were supposed to have been. What if (perhaps under U.S. Government auspices), they received far more tuition in flying than has been publically admitted?

To even consider that the patsy Hijackers did it is lunacy
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More so than a hologram projected from a Cruise missile in broad daylight? (Why do you think the lights go down in the cinema when the film starts?)
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: SO WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT DAY Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
With any major conspiracy like 911 and Apollo - the operation is compartmentalised with only a handful of people knowing the overall plan.

The reason for doing this is to ensure that whistleblowers are kept to a minimum and that the cast each carry out their individual tasks without realising they are contributing to the crime of the century.

So here's my best guess of what happened on September 11th 2001 with regard to the planes.

The patsies were taken out of circulation (murdered). They had already fulfilled their part in having flying lessons and that was all they would do.

Flights 11, 175, 77 and 93 all took off as normal.

The number of passengers on each plane was kept abnormally low by manipulating the flight booking systems and so between them the four planes had approx 200 passengers and crew.

On each flight there would be members of the security services.
As soon as each plane was airborne FBI agents would call stewards over, identity themself and ask the steward to pass a note to the captain.
The note would advise the captain that their were terrorists on board the plane (or some other plausable reason) and to divert the plane to a stated military airport so that the terrorists could be aprehended. The passengers would be told that the plane had developed a minor fault and they had to divert to the military airport for repairs.

We now have 4 planes at the military airport.

The passengers on flight 93 are told the fault has now been rectified whilst the passengers on the other 3 flights are told they are being transferred to another plane because they don't have the spares in stock to repair the plane.

We now have all the passengers on flight 93. Whilst at the military airport flight 93 has its cargo hold filled with explosives.

Flight 93 continues on it's original journey and is shot down by the Air Force - the explosives on board ensure that everything is blown to tiny pieces.

Right. You've said yourself it's a guess, so we can take it all with a pinch of salt. A huge pinch of salt. Unless you're seriously suggesting this as a more probable scenario than two planes colliding with the towers, in which case I'd like to see evidence provided for each and every one of your points. While you're at it, please provide evidence that those pictures you're linking to showing parts of the planes missing, which you find so conclusive, are not just the product of the techniques used by computer software to convert video and still images into PC format.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jim

I cannot prove anything other than the numbers of passengers as stated on the flight manifests.

What I am trying to do with this thread is see what you think happened between the original planes at the airport and the impact (or alleged impacts) of the 4 planes.

If you believe that real planes were used - then do you think the terrorists flew them or do you believe remote controlled planes were used?

If the remote controlled planes were not the originals then why would they do this as they would still have the problem of disposing of the original planes and they would not be recognisable on any footage?

What additional problems would there be flying the original planes by remote control compared with substitute planes?

Why would they fly the remote control planes at more than twice their normal operating speed for that altitude and risk the operation failing?

What happened to the passengers? Are they locked away somewhere and still alive? Were they taken off the planes and murdered, or did they get murdered in the alleged plane crashes.

Why were no bodies recovered?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

two planes hit the towers with all passengers and crew on board the original plan by these terrorists was allowed to happen(or maybe planned by a false terrorists who briefed and equipt's them), maybe someone that needed the plan to happen ensured they would get on the plane with all needed to do this(not box cutters)the reason we are told box cutters is because there would be to many people asking how they got guns on a aircraft. to spice things up they shoot down flight 93 which was diverted and told to fly somewhere else because of a terror alert and knew nothing of the impending danger(later they tell of an heroic struggle to regain control to make it seem even more spectacular). to add ferther spice the pentagon is hit with a missle which sliced through the drone and destroyed it before exploding into the pentagon, the drone was to make it seem like the pentagon was under attack in order to explain why a missle was fired in case anyone had seen it. wheres the plane that hit the pentagon? it was diverted and told to land at an airport, the passengers were taken of and got rid of, the plane is either somewhere else now or disasembled, and parts placed at flight 93 site for photos. other members of the alledged hijackers are not hijackers they are people who are told they have work or business and carefully selected ie:arab. they are told times,dates and flights they need to get to their desination. the only hijackers are on the planes that hit the towers. that is the only way i think it could of happened, but i still have questions myself about some facts so it could all be wrong. if anyone wants to point out problems with that view i have given please point them out as i can rule them out then.
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
two planes hit the towers with all passengers and crew on board the original plan by these terrorists was allowed to happen(or maybe planned by a false terrorists who briefed and equipt's them), maybe someone that needed the plan to happen ensured they would get on the plane with all needed to do this(not box cutters)the reason we are told box cutters is because there would be to many people asking how they got guns on a aircraft. to spice things up they shoot down flight 93 which was diverted and told to fly somewhere else because of a terror alert and knew nothing of the impending danger(later they tell of an heroic struggle to regain control to make it seem even more spectacular). to add ferther spice the pentagon is hit with a missle which sliced through the drone and destroyed it before exploding into the pentagon, the drone was to make it seem like the pentagon was under attack in order to explain why a missle was fired in case anyone had seen it. wheres the plane that hit the pentagon? it was diverted and told to land at an airport, the passengers were taken of and got rid of, the plane is either somewhere else now or disasembled, and parts placed at flight 93 site for photos. other members of the alledged hijackers are not hijackers they are people who are told they have work or business and carefully selected ie:arab. they are told times,dates and flights they need to get to their desination. the only hijackers are on the planes that hit the towers. that is the only way i think it could of happened, but i still have questions myself about some facts so it could all be wrong. if anyone wants to point out problems with that view i have given please point them out as i can rule them out then.

If you believe the planes went into the towers with passengers and crew onboard, why don't you believe the same thing occurred at the Pentagon? Why complicate things with drones and passenger switches?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt mention passenger switches Shocked , why no plane at the pentagon? because theres reports that video tapes were confiscated from the buildings near by, and eyewitness accounts say they saw a small craft(ok i admit theres some that say they saw a passenger jet to but this confliction of witnessess is strange as no one at the towers give mixed reports of the size of the plane) but i doubt a small craft could of traveled through steel inforced concrete which is why i think there was a missle. but if you want to know the biggest reason why i think no plane at the pentagon its because there is no footage that shows a plane hitting the pentagon, even though they are one of the most secure places you can get(dosnt the pentagon have a good cctv system?), and yet they had suppose to of confiscated footage. all the public has been shown is a grainy time delayed(5 frames) piece of footage that only show a object that looks smaller than a airliner and an explosion. no where in the footage do you see anything the size of a airliner. to think thats all the footage there is? if they wanted to prove 9/11 wasnt a conspiracy all they would need to do is show that tape, as this is where people get suspious and still are getting suspious regardless of what i think.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and also lack of luggage, bodys, and debris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: