FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is all this going? What are we doing about it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Where is all this going? What are we doing about it? Reply with quote

I have been researching 9/11 for about 4 years and am currently 3/4 of the way through a book on said subject.
I read loads of rants on the internet about this and that. Basically we all know the score.
The only conspiracy about that day was that 19 hi jackers with box cutters hi jacked 4 planes, crashed 2 inthe the WTC, 1 in the Pentagon and one crashed in a field in Shnkesville.
We all have unanswerd questions.
But the big question is.................
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
Where is all this ranting going. Are there people making noises to the decision makers of this land? I don't know - tell me please.
I want the truth to come out and am willing to do what I can to help.
Someone please, tell me where I can go and what I can do to make a difference rather than posting another blog somewhere.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know all MPs were sent DVDs of Loose Change 2nd Edition and different group members are having dialogue with their respective MPs. LC2E nearly got shown in the Houses of Parliament in June but was called off.

The movement needs critical mass (without any help from the media) to succeed. The best way to achieve this is by grass roots action eg. leaflets, DVDs, posters etc. and by communicating your beliefs to those around you. Joining or forming a local group is another option.

This phase of the campaign is about informing people about the info the media is suppressing. Copying and distributing DVDs is in my opinion the most effective action you could take.
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the main thing holding back the movcement is the fact that people are scared to voice their opinions on the subject through fear of being labelled, especially in ones peer group. if your peers dont buy it...you can be sure you will be the source of ridicule for a while. if we can bite the bullet and not give a damn then it would be a whole load easier. i think people need to go and read psycology books n things becasue we need to know the best way to approach the subject with newcomers. i would love to be able to go an make posters put them up talk 2 random people, but i dont purely becuase i am scared of the social consequences of my actions. this is understandable in my eyes and its just trying to rid that last bit of yourself which thinks we can never get out of this system and also that part of you that loves being * lazy and doing shag all...

well thats my problem! hahaha
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.
As I have been stating this was a US inside job from day one, my peer group know what I am about and I would say 90% of them are with me.
I have recently run a campaign selling LC2E on Ebay for £1.35 inc p&p 9Paypal fees are 25p a pop), I am doing this at cost price because I want to get the word out.
I have sold about 300 DVD's in 2 weeks. And all over the place too. I even had to send one to Belgium because this gu was making a documentary about 9/11 and wanted the footage.
This has made me think along the lines of leaflets etc.
I have e-mail my former MP (I moved areas) Roger Berry about this and he wrote me 3 hand written letters basically stating he doesn't like Conspiracy T's.
I just want to do my bit. By the way, any of you guys live in the Exeter area?
Leiff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'You must be the change you want to see in the world.'

Mahatma Gandhi
Indian ascetic & nationalist leader (1869 - 1948)
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic quote. I've just printed it off and placed it by my laptop.
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ERIC543210,
The UK 9/11Truth network has been formed for nearly 3 years. It began with about a dozen people meeting in a pub in central London. Two years ago, the American millionaire, Jimmy Walter funded a speaking tour of 9/11 researchers and activitists, lecturers and writers in the UK. After spending Jimmy Walter's money to publicise the events, we were successful in filling a large room in Friends Meeting House, Euston and another later held in Manchester. Last night, without the funding of Jimmy Walter, and not much money of our own, we filled Conway Hall in Red Lion Square with David Shayler and Dr David Ray Griffin on the platform, to overflowing with over 500 people. I think it shows just how far we have come, and how much there has been a change in public opinion.
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Wokeman,
I didn't mean to cause offense.
I just wanted to know the direction and efforts that are going on.
I want the truth to come out as much as you.
I am glad I came across this site so I can meet people like myself, who are willing to do stuff, and not just sit on my arse.
This is what I wanted.
Hopefully I will get intouch with some people from my area (Exeter) and get together and help in whatever way we can.
I am like a greyhound, waiting for the rabbit!!!
I can see that good work is going on, but I also wanted to know what I can do.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the success of yesterday's meeting- we need to schedule another presentation at a much bigger venue with more speakers.

For a kick off we could ask everybody who attended yesterday to attend again and bring with them 2 guests. Lets invite MP's and Journalists'

Let's ask Alex Jones to come over - because he will fire you up like nobody else.

Let's pick a venue, set a date and plug it like mad.

How about The Winter Gardens in Blackpool in November
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will buy 10 tickets to kick us off
DarrenUK
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Jones coming to town... im there! Very Happy
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres not much we can do about it, even hard evidence will be rediculed, made to dissapear, condemned as forgeries etc. Thre are so many posibilites.

And if someone causes too many waves, then a nasty accident will solve that problem.

They have all the cards, weapons, power on thier side.

Spreading feasable well presented information is a good way to go.
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
theres not much we can do about it, even hard evidence will be rediculed, made to dissapear, condemned as forgeries etc. Thre are so many posibilites.

And if someone causes too many waves, then a nasty accident will solve that problem.

No, all it needs is someone to stand up and ask, "So two planes hit the towers, right?", at which point THETRUTHWILLSETU3 points out that, no, they were holograms and all the plane footage was hoaxed.
Exit all your credibility, stage left.

What you need is greater cohesion and it ain't gonna happen 'cos you're all convinced of your widely differing views. Forum members here still haven't decided whether or not planes were involved in the WTC collapse.

Edit: Griffin and Shayler came over as quite respectable this morning on TV but all it would've taken to show how fragile the "Truth movement" is and how inconsistent the views within the movement are, is Hitchens to have queried Shayler about his opinion on the aircraft.

Last edited by JimB on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent about a month giving the MP Roger Berry heaps about Iraq, and 9/11. He was having none of it.
I guess he isn't a stupid man, but how can we get through to these people?
WAHT CAN BE DONE?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
Bicnarok wrote:

What you need is greater cohesion and it ain't gonna happen 'cos you're all convinced of your widely differing views. Forum members here still haven't decided whether or not planes were involved in the WTC collapse.

Actually there seems to be a fairly hefty majority that don't buy NPT, judging by a poll John White started a week or so ago. I think it got bumped off the first page pretty quickly, though. I'll try to bump it back up. In any case, I think there is more cohesion than you might suspect. Unfortunately, a few vociferous people can certainly hijack the generally accepted, overall view of the movement.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric543210 wrote:
I just wanted to know the direction and efforts that are going on.

Good question Eric and one that we should all have an opinion on.

We will all have our own vision of where we want the world to go and how we will get there.

But my not terribly original vision is a global people power movement that will transform the powers that be into the powers that were and that we are all empowered to know 'the truth' and control our own destinies without imposing our will on others and that includes living in harmony with nature and addressing the climate chaos crisis. Do unto to others, etc.

That is why we have (IMO) common cause with the peace movement (aka supporters of Stop the War), the civil liberties movement (aka supporters of NO2ID cards), the green movement and the social justice movement (aka supporters of Make Poverty History) and our focus should be on explaining 'our' message and vision to these movements

The momentum we have built now makes this transformation inevitable and despite all their tricks the PTB will soon be the PTW (The Powers That Were) and so from now on I will refer to the global elite as the PTWSBG (The Powers That Will Soon Be Gone)
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric543210 wrote:
I spent about a month giving the MP Roger Berry heaps about Iraq, and 9/11. He was having none of it.
I guess he isn't a stupid man, but how can we get through to these people?
WAHT CAN BE DONE?

I don't doubt that like many a good opportunist, he will change his position when he understands which way the wind is blowing

"The times they are a changing" as must Zimmerman might say
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric

What are we doing about ?

Informing ourselves. Spreading the word. Building support. Writing letters & emails. Engaging friends, family, colleagues, the public, Councillors, MPs, MEP's, academics, TV, Newspapers, Radio etc.

Where is all this going ?

To court.

Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,
Thanks for the answers. I feel even more inspired.
A guy called Terry from Austraila bought a copy of LC2E off me on Ebay just 10 minutes ago. He had just seen In plane site and wanted to know more. I am sending him Terrorstorm, and Matrila Law 9/11 for free as well.
If anyone wants a copy of either, please just "ask and you shall receive".
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=22295#22295

Similar thread
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zak, welcome

You will find many people here producing and distributing DVDs in many ways including on ebay. It can be a modest source of income. Most people put the money back into their own campaigning or local groups but if people run it as a business and spend it champagne and charlie that's fine as long as the word get's out. Host a film screening in a local venue/pub/community centre and you will shift lots of DVDs

Search the site and you will find lots of info.

I came across some very wise words from Thomas Merton today

Quote:

Those of us who attempt to act and do things for others or for the world without deepening our own self-understanding, freedom, integrity, and capacity to love, will not have anything to give others. We will communicate to them nothing but the contagion of our own obsessions, our agressivity, our ego-centered ambitions, our delusions about ends and means.

-- Thomas Merton, Philosopher

More words of wisdom here

http://www.uvm.edu/~dewey/reflection_manual/quotes.html

And so to bed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: