FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Complaints against LICENCE-FUNDED BBC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Complaints against LICENCE-FUNDED BBC Reply with quote

Lets make sure we all go through the whole procedure

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been done in the past,

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1220

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=2919&highlight=bbc+c omplain#2919

but more people should get on it ASAP - it's free and if they get bombarded, at least the people in the office might start to wake up a bit

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps an FoI request asking the number of hours and total cost expended by the corporation investigating 9/11 might be worthwhile? What do you reckon?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think it - DO IT!

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a mention of the British protestors on News at One.

Another missive to the rhino-skinned Helen Boaden:

Dear Ms Boaden,

I never thought I would see the day when the lead report on BBC News at One consisted entirely of untruths,

The 911 'attacks' were in fact a demolition job by the Bush administration, as you know.

There was no mention of the thousands who are gathering at Ground Zero to protest the crime of the century, and the British protest now taking place at Grosvenor Square.

There was no mention of Building Seven, which is universally acknowledged to have been a controlled demolition.

There was no mention of the fact that may of the people exposed to the toxic air on 9/11 are dying,

There was no mention of the fact that a BBC report showed that several of the hijackers are still alive.

There was no mention of the fact that the FBI does not have Osama Bin Laden on its list of suspects for the attacks.

There was no mention of the 9/11 widows who fought against pressure for the 9/11 Commission report and then denounced it as totally inadeqate.

There was no mention of the many opinion polls that show that between third and half of the American people believe their own government orchestrated the
'attacks'.

There was no mention of the dozens of retired government members and senior world figures like Andreas von Bulow, Paul Craig Roberts and Robert Bowman
who believe the Bush administration are the real terrorists.

There was no mention of Professor Steven Jones's findings that traces of Thermite were found on samples of debris from the World Trade Center.

There was no mention of the fact that many of the live commentators on TV talked of explosions and demolition, two words which are almost absent from the
Kean report.

There was no mention of the fact that the report was chaired by a close Bush insider.

There was no mention of the fact that the debris was shipped to China in a hurry.

There was no mention of the near free-fall speed at which the three towers came down, something possible only with controlled demolition .

There was no mention of the fact that the fires were considered to be under control at the point when the Twin Towers fell.

There was no mention of the fact that a number of Pentagon officials cancelled their travel plans for September 11.

There was no mention of the fact that the side of the Pentagon which was hit was the least vulnerable and least important part .

There was no mention of the absence of debris at Shanksville.

The entire report was a lie.

Yours sincerely

Andrew Lowe Watson
halm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just coming on here to encourage people to complain about the BBC news..... but I've been beaten to it, in a much comprehensive manner!!

Anyway, here was my complaint to the 1 o'clock news.. If we get enough complaints they might actually listen. They listen when nutcase fundamentalist christians start emailing en masse.

"

In the piece about the 911 terrorist attacks, conspiracy theorists researching the true nature of the attacks were dismissed as "people who think there were no planes." This particular conspiracy theory is a view held only by a small minority of 911 truth activists, and denounced by the majority as ludicrous.

If you had done the slightest piece of investigative journalism you would know that the "no-planers" are regularly used to discredit the 911 truth movement, and that many suspect it is a theory propogated purely for that effect. So I can only conclude that either a) you do not do any investigative journalism or b) you made an informed decision to discredit the 911 truth movement. If the answer is a) then please stop calling your program "news". If your answer is b) then please stop pretending to be an independent news service.

Maybe a better characterisation of the 911 conspiracy theorists would be those people who want to know the following: a) why the people who profited from the attacks on the stock exchange were never investigated b) why the administration repeatedly blocked the official investigation and the president refused to testify under oath, c) why the man in the Osama "confession" video was wearing a gold ring and using his right hand (when bin Laden would have done neither) , d) why the FBI recently revealed they have not one shred of evidence that bin Laden was the culprit.

Investigative journalism; its the future of news.

"

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other posts moved here, as this had gone somewhat "off topic"

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3891

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BBC responded to emails on this topic way back in May in their NewsWatch programme (see here - if the link doesn't work, download here)

Their words not mine: "Incoherent", "highly selective".

I can't really comment on the latter description as I haven't looked around enough but if you want an example of the coherence of the truth movement, look no further than AJ's link above. Planes or no planes?

(I have the Newnight clip that the above prog refers to too if you want me to upload that).
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
if you want an example of the coherence of the truth movement, look no further than AJ's link above. Planes or no planes?

JimB wrote:

They don't agree on much from what I've been reading on this and other forums. 9/11 was an inside job and the towers came down by controlled demolition. Beyond that, it seems it's every man for himself.

hmmmm Jim, you didnt reply to me. Why the desperation to say there is no agreement?. That appears to be your focus here for some reason.
There is loads of agreement!!! You ought to do some research mate.

heres my reply to you from here:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2825
In case you missed it:

"So, according to you Jim, the truth movement is united that "911 was an inside job and the towers came down by controlled demolition." That sounds like quite a consensus to me. Makes sense when you have examined the evidence properly.
However, you judge that as not agreeing on much? Very interesting.

There are differences of opinion and every man for himself implies freedom to me which is surely a strength.

"The campaign recognizes that there is a diverse range of opinion amongst 9/11 truth campaigners. The campaign does not endorse any one position. What we do say is when taken in totality the evidence overwhelmingly supports the need to reopen 9/11. "

Beyond that why does it matter to you?
I suppose it all depends on whether you look for agreement or division...
It makes it much easier for people to dismiss the truth movement if they deny this agreement. I understand that.

After your first post I thought you werent going to come back for a few years Jim. Im glad you have been intrigued further.

All the Best."

ps: As you dont support the truth movement in anyway you should copy the relevant post to critics corner and discuss it there.
Cheers

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scar,

I am compiling an answer to your post above which I did read before. This wasn't an oversight. There's no need to repost it to remind me to reply.

I didn't post this in Critics' Corner because it seemed relevant to the thread topic and I didn't include any of my own views in it - only those of the BBC and other members.

If any mod disagrees with this, I'll be happy to have the post moved.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough. I posted it quite a while ago and noticed you post a few antagonistic posts in the main forums but not reply to me. Im justified in re-posting it in light of that.
I look forward to reading your reply. I hope its a bit more positive than the derogatory and frankly ignorant posts ive seen from you so far.

Cheers

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Fair enough. I posted it quite a while ago and noticed you post a few antagonistic posts in the main forums but not reply to me. Im justified in re-posting it in light of that.
I look forward to reading your reply. I hope its a bit more positive than the derogatory and frankly ignorant posts ive seen from you so far.

Cheers

I've made a total of 12 posts (excluding this one) so far. My first could be construed as derogatory. I was not intending to be back. I have posted nothing in ignorance as far as I can see. Please enlighten me and any other readers as to which of my posts were ignorant and why.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you support the campaign? From the posts ive seen you clearly dont.
So please stick to this area if not:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=24

Im not going to get drawn into an argument with you here.
Cheers.

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Cheers.

In other words, you're content to fling mud without substantiating your statements.

scar wrote:

Thanks, I'll continue posting where I wish. Bar my first, curt post (which I regret), I've remained courteous, non-confrontational and relevant to the thread topic.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
scar wrote:
Cheers.

In other words, you're content to fling mud without substantiating your statements.

scar wrote:

Thanks, I'll continue posting where I wish. Bar my first, curt post (which I regret), I've remained courteous, non-confrontational and relevant to the thread topic.

In other words im not going to get drawn into an argument with you here.
In a campaigning forum. But of course you force me once again to get drawn in.
You admit your first post was curt and you have attempted to say this campaign has no unity in some posts, implied we are misguided/ill-focused in others and appear clearly ignorant of the impact 911 truth would have. I stand by what i said.
Now, do you support this campaign or not? Ive asked you a few times now and you refuse to answer...
Ive been very pleasant to you in all my replies aside from that above which is i feel is justified to an extent. I appreciate your admission above and statement that you will be "courteous, non-confrontational and relevant to the thread topic.". I look forward to it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: