FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One (of several) you won't find on the BBC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rory Winter
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: One (of several) you won't find on the BBC Reply with quote

One you won't find on the BBC

With support for Tony Blair and his wars at an all-time low, Britain is cracking down on public protest. From the scene, Daniel Simpson reports.

Link

http://x09.eu/splash/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAIALINK/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAIALINK_FREE_UNIVERSITY/
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And while our rights are being reigned back, all efforts are expended in arguing whether planes, missiles or flying chimps crashed into the twin towers. Sometimes I wonder who's fooling who. Sad
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
And while our rights are being reigned back, all efforts are expended in arguing whether planes, missiles or flying chimps crashed into the twin towers. Sometimes I wonder who's fooling who. Sad

And quite how are you expending your efforts then JimB? By trying to cause arguments with people you dont agree with? Thats commendable...
You arent fooling anyone.

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
And quite how are you expending your efforts then JimB? By trying to cause arguments with people you dont agree with? Thats commendable...
You arent fooling anyone.

I think you've misread my post. I am very concerned about the laws and prohibitions forced upon us (the UK population) by our government in lieu of the war on terror and the expansion of their surveillance of the citizenship as referenced in the clip above. These are the important issues we all should be addressing, not whatever the hell happened on 9/11.

Edit: And who's causing arguments? I've never stated one way or the other whether I believe planes hit the towers or not. I am inclined to think the whole affair is a red herring and we should be more worried about the implications for our freedoms.

Furhter edit: As per Peter Hitchens' views on Heaven & Earth on Sunday.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
I am very concerned about the laws and prohibitions forced upon us (the UK population) by our government ........... and the expansion of their surveillance of the citizenship as referenced in the clip above.

On this we agree, although I bet our solutions differ.
What is your solution and what are you doing to fulfill it?

JimB wrote:
These are the important issues we all should be addressing, not whatever the hell happened on 9/11.

Without 9/11 truth we cannot effectively tackle that which we both agree upon. 9/11 was the catalyst for all the problems you wish to sort out and others you dont mention like the illegal wars.
Have you researched 9/11 at all?
Do you support this campaign? It appears you do not from the above quote.

JimB wrote:
Edit: And who's causing arguments?

You are. You have no idea what people here do to fight for all our rights.
You appear to wish to dismiss us as one distracted, misguided bunch. Hence the references to how divided we are on an issue that the vast majority think is rubbish (npt).

JimB wrote:
I've never stated one way or the other whether I believe planes hit the towers or not. I am inclined to think the whole affair is a red herring and we should be more worried about the implications for our freedoms.

I agree, as do most people here, npt is likely a red herring so why do you keep bringing it up?. Some choose to discuss it as this is the truth movement and how else can truth be established?
Ive said in the past that npt may be the reptilian agenda for the truth campaign and by the way some desperately focus on it to dismiss us all that appears to be correct...

JimB wrote:

All efforts are certainly not being expended on it. Not at all, far from it.
Even those who have debated npt have spent a fraction of their time doing so. Some debate npt because they wish to stop the debate of npt by showing it to be false, a few firmly believe in it, a few arent sure. Many ignore it. Who are you to judge us?

Why not go and fight for our rights instead?. Focus on uniting rather than dividing?. Acting rather than judging?.

What use could it possibly serve to come here and tell people they are wrong?
Its like going to a badminton club and trying to make everyone play football. When they carry on playing badminton you start using them as goalposts... You ought to try 'badminton' and see why people play it...either that or go find a football field...

Ive not seen anyone argue about flying chimps...

JimB wrote:
Furhter edit: As per Peter Hitchens' views on Heaven & Earth on Sunday.

Research 9/11 then. He hasnt done yet and quite clearly neither have you.
Watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1951610169657809939
Think about what this event has led to and therefore where exposing it will lead.

All the Best

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: