FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Truth Demonstration, London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Truth Demonstration, London Reply with quote

9/11 Truth Demonstration
US Embassy
Grosvenor Square
London W1

11th September 2006

12.30pm - 2.30pm

You are invited to join the National Demonstration to ask for the Truth in memory of those who lost their lives in the attacks and the ensuing wars.

Supporters are urged wear black and to bring a white rose, with a question about 9/11 attached, to lay at the 9/11 Memorial tree.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyer

demo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.04 KB
 Viewed:  162 Time(s)

demo.jpg

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got back from the demo(had to go during my lunch break) and I can report that there was a great turnout of over 100 campaigners!! Not bad for a Monday lunchtime. Everyone was very respectful and the press took a lot of photos and filmed a lot. Keep an eye out for these in the press
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Andy and all!

I was with you in my mind's eye.

You did what you had to. You can't say fairer than that.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work everyone. I wonder what will be in the press.

Sorry I couldn't be with you - I am glad to know there were so many there to uphold the message and "The Banner of Truth" etc

Hugely important.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good pics from demo

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
good pics from demo

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/

More accurately
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/09/350486.html

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much to our Indymedia allies who are so fully on board especially Chris from Sheffield who took these photos
The indymedia folk are on our side as long as we're reporting action
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/09/350521.html

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I noticed this

This is really encouraging to see.

Thanks Chris. The photos are fantastic
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pics are great, well done to all involved!

If anybody finds any media coverage (highly unlikely) then please post it.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh said:

Quote:
Thanks so much to our Indymedia allies who are so fully on board especially Chris from Sheffield who took these photos
The indymedia folk are on our side as long as we're reporting action

Ian Neal said:

Quote:
Yes I noticed this

This is really encouraging to see.

Thanks Chris. The photos are fantastic.

And thanks to dh for providing the link (wish I could get ALL the pictures to come up!) and for forging the link with Chris from Sheffield.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to EVERYONE who was involved with this.

A pivotal occasion in the consciousness about 9/11 Truth in the UK.

This lifts my spirits greatly.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that concerned me there was the camera man being stopped and having his details taken.

Anyone know what powers the Police Officer was using to do this? (Sorry if that's a daft question just I'd like to know if ever I'm stopped)

Thanks.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Filming in public places Reply with quote

About the "legality" of filming in public places, Busker - I don't know if you have seen "Mind The Gap" but at the end there is film of policeman's legs whilst Adrian and David are questioned about what they are up to by the policemen...

I asked a friend who knows Adrian well what was going on here. I was informed that the policemen were questioning them about filming in public places. No doubt someone else more closely involved could be more helpful here..

However, just found this which I find enlightening:

Quote:
On Saturday I was in London, taking some photographs. I went to Spitalfields only to learn that the market is open on Sundays, not Saturdays, and so I wandered around amongst the empty stalls for a while and planned to make my way to Southwark Bridge for 5pm to watch the Lord Mayor of London's inaugural fireworks display.

As I began to make my way there I continued taking photographs, of greasy spoons and quaint grocers, and then once I hit Liverpool Street, the larger office blocks by the station. I stopped outside the police station opposite Liverpool Street Station and took a photo of the entrance, simply because it was beautiful and could have been something straight out of Gotham City.

A moment later a plain-clothed man came out of the doorway and walked up to a uniformed police officer standing nearby and pointed me out to him. The policeman came up to me and I took the headphones out from my ears. With hindsight I later thanked my lucky stars that the policeman hadn't assumed the headphone wires protruding from my coat were part of my bomb belt and shot me in the head several times.

He asked me why I was taking photographs and I told him it was just for fun. He told me that he would have to ask me to delete the photographs I had taken and I asked him why? He told me that photographing public buildings in London, such as police and fire stations and large office blocks, now required prior permission and I asked him if he was being serious.

In a slightly sterner voice he said to me, "What happened in London six months ago?" I thought back to mid May and couldn't think of anything that might have happened that would have precluded me from now being able to photograph public buildings in London. Then he carried on, "Before Seven-Seven it wouldn't have been a problem but now things are different."

from this website which we should all bookmark:

http://www.yourrights.org.uk (YourRights.org.uk)

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Andrew Johnson

Quote:
There seemed to be a coverup of UK based 9/11 Truth Protests Outside US Embassy (None of this protest was reported on main UK TV or radio, as far as I am aware.)

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/09/350521.html

I am told there were about 100 protestors.

Couldn't find anything in the main newspaper stories either:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5333498.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-6072600,00.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_artic le_id=404679&in_page_id=1770

BUT the US protests in New York did get a little coverage - probably due to numbers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5336962.stm

Note the carefully selected quote from a protestor...

Can anyone find any media coverage of the demostration?

Great work Andrew and a f*cking outrage and a huge great stick to beat the media up with. No problem, we'll just have to hold an even bigger demonstration. Eventually they won't be able to ignore us. Might be worth next time trying to get the contact details (if they are willing to give them)of cameramen / journalists so we can follow up. How come they couldn't get their pictures or stories printed. At what level are the editorial decisions being made?

Yesterday looked so fantastic that again I would suggest peaceful, quietish, respectful, calm, open to engagement and discussion with "non-believers" (just to clarify that is non believers in the overwhelming need to repoen 9/11 and break the media silence) because that is what is most effective and welcoming in my opinion although basically supporters should demonstrate however they see fit provided it is non-violent.

One suggestion from me is a demonstration at BBC Manchester to co-incide with the STW demo alternatively a demonstration/picket outside every BBC office around the country handing out specific leaflet explaining our grievance at the lack of coverage. That should get their attention. If they keep ignoring us, we continue every week or same day every month getting bigger and bigger until they can ignore us no more.

Can you imagine the excited and paniced conversations in certain editors offices? You've got to feel for them. They must sense the writing is on the wall. It must be terribly stressful working in the ministry of truth as the cracks appear everywhere but hey, you have to keep on paying the mortgage, right?

If you are a hard pressed editor or journalist and you are finding the daily grind of constantly spinning the lies of the PTWSBNM (The Powers That Will Soon Be No More) stressful. Struggling to sleep at night? Why not go and see your HR department and get signed off on 'gardening leave'. Go on, you know it makes sense?

Last edited by ian neal on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have held the demonstation outside the BBC because they are the gatekeepers to the truth in this country
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What as opposed to the US embassy? I disagree.

But no problem we can do both in future. The process is very simple. Announce your intention to do so (presumably outside BBC London). Time, place, any guidance for the people planning to come along, possibly design a leaflet to hand out or you can use the boxes of general yellow campaign leaflets etc. Stick the notice up here or as an email to the London email list and it will happen

Thanks Ian
Narinder
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Pics! I love that cycle of peace bike! Smile

Where did you get those 911 was an Inside job sign that u were carrying around?

DAVID ICKE'S WEBSITE!

WEST YORKSHIRE TRUTH CAMPAIGN WEBSITE!
Scott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of us did go down to the BBC after the embassy - leafleted outside, got good reaction from cars and vans driving by. David and Annie gave some DVDs and leaflets in to some guys inside.

All in all a good day!
Scott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone who recorded the event considered putting it on youtube.com? Would probebly come up in any related search that way, as they have lots of video of the attacks, tower collapse etc.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are plans to put the footage on a DVD, I believe, but you would be best asking Ian Crane regarding the details
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DVD should be ready by the end of the month. Unfortunately we don't have the resources to speed this up but it will be worth it.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to thank everyone who turned up. It was great to finally meet some of you guys. It gave me a lot to think about.
Keep up the fight.

fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why bother putting it on dvd....this just slows down the whole process. people can download that stuff in minutes. why bother burning it and wasting money on blank dvd's when people can get if for free and the people who wanna burn the dvd's can save some of thier time!

PUT IT ON YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE VIDEO, OBVIOUSLY EDIT A BIT THOUGH.
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
Has anyone who recorded the event considered putting it on youtube.com? Would probebly come up in any related search that way, as they have lots of video of the attacks, tower collapse etc.

I'm in the process of exported the footage I made yesterday. Just need some names of some people I interviewed that day and i'll be all set to upload to youtube/google etc... Smile
SomedaySoon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photos...I look forward to seeing the DVD.

I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday and felt especially encouraged by the support shown by the various passing motorists outside the BBC, was a breath of fresh air.

Hi to all those that I met. Unfortunately, I didn't take down many names so it would be good at some stage to find out so I can connect names and faces.

All in all, a very productive day. Well done everybody.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Filming in public places Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
About the "legality" of filming in public places, Busker - I don't know if you have seen "Mind The Gap" but at the end there is film of policeman's legs whilst Adrian and David are questioned about what they are up to by the policemen...

I asked a friend who knows Adrian well what was going on here. I was informed that the policemen were questioning them about filming in public places. No doubt someone else more closely involved could be more helpful here..

Thanks Jane. As far as I was aware there's was no problem at all about filming in public places, provided you're not long-lensing into private properties or obstructing an officer in the lawful execution of his/her duty.

I wondered if this was more intimidation taking details under the terrorism legislation or the 'ways and means' act in action. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: