FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

let that one slip through eh murdoch?..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: let that one slip through eh murdoch?.. Reply with quote

LABOR MP Michael Danby wants Channel 10's programming director sacked after the TV station screened a documentary which floated conspiracy theories about the September 11 attacks.

The program, 9/11 In Plane Site, questioned whether a hijacked airliner really hit the Pentagon, and suggested shadowy American forces engineered the event for evil ends.

Ten aired the program late on Saturday night – two days before the fifth anniversary of the New York and Washington attacks.

Mr Danby said September 11 victims had been killed twice – once by the terrorists and once by Ten.
But Ten was unapologetic, saying that “people should be able to make up their own minds” about such material.

“The last time we checked this was a free country,” a spokeswoman for Ten said.

She said the program “merely questioned what people were told by the Government and the media”.

She said it was the second time the network had aired the program and only positive feedback had been received.

About 400,000 people watched the program, which went to air at 11pm.
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micheal Danby. I'll remember that name. Filthy little brownshirt.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bit much to call Michael Danby, the only jewish MP in the Australian parliament, a brownshirt. I think he's pretty right wing (Labor) but brownshirt? Nup.

And Canwest owns Channel 10, not Murdoch.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard Armitage also had some links to the transfer of that money from Pakistan, and he's considered to be very friendly to Australia ("our man in Washington").

Good letter.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Richard Armitage also had some links to the transfer of that money from Pakistan, and he's considered to be very friendly to Australia ("our man in Washington").

Good letter.

Richard Armitage has more than his hands in that. I have a whole dossier on his long term and CENTRAL involvement in European side of the Bush/Cheney [ Kellog, "Brown" and Root] links to massive scale narco trafficking.

..and yes, good for you bongo for taking the time.

--
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Richard Armitage has more than his hands in that. I have a whole dossier on his long term and CENTRAL involvement in European side of the Bush/Cheney [ Kellog, "Brown" and Root] links to massive scale narco trafficking.

If you don't mind sharing them, my email is stealthisnametwo@yahoo.com. I love anything Kellog, Brown and Root.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:

If you don't mind sharing them, my email is stealthisnametwo@yahoo.com. I love anything Kellog, Brown and Root.

Sure - bit messy at moment - but then again all these front companies are there to confuse so it's harder for us to make the links.

Will scan HDD and send what i have asap. The guy is in this are up to his reptillian eyeballs.

[ Whoops... all those icke discussions from weekend ]

Here's a bit...

Quote:
Richard L. Armitage was born on 26th April, 1945. Armitage graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1967. He joined the United States Navy and served on a destroyer stationed in Vietnam during the Vietnam War. This eventually resulted in him becoming an advisor to the Vietnamese naval forces.

In 1973 joined the office of the U.S. Defense Attaché in Saigon. Here he became involved with Ted Shackley, the CIA chief in South Vietnam. According to Joel Bainerman (The Crimes of a President) Shackley and his Secret Team (Thomas G. Clines, Carl E. Jenkins, David Morales, Raphael Quintero, Felix Rodriguez and Edwin Wilson) became involved in the drug trade while serving in Laos. They did this via General Vang Pao, the leader of the anti-communist forces in Laos. Vang Pao was a major figure in the opium trade. To help him Shackley used his CIA officials and assets to sabotage the competitors. Eventually Vang Pao had a monopoly over the heroin trade in Laos. Shackley and Clines also helped Vang Pao to obtain financial backing to form his own airline, Zieng Khouang Air Transport Company, to transport opium and heroin between Long Tieng and Vientiane.

--
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point of info:

Con-the-media was NOT under Oath, which is the whole problem with her testimony...even she couldnt deny the title of the PDB though: "Al-queda determined to strike inside US"

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand corrected on my correction Bongo, thanks for that, wouldnt want to fall on my face Wink
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just delighted we are getting in to this. The way forward now is pawning the ONE "investigation" there has been: we will be listened too getting at the "underbelly of the beast"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: