FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loose Change 2, now available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Loose Change 2, now available. Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6469350719

This is going to be a good year. Very Happy

If you haven't got paypal, PM me for a free copy, with your name and address. Cheers peeps.
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For previews check P2P networks
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911Eyewitness is a tremendous film too, showed it to a house full on New Years day, half of those people previously believed Bush, not any more. Rick Siegal is the man.

Back to back these films are undisputable.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone got it/watched it yet?
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both LC 2 and eyewitness watchable from here
http://www.question911.com/links.php
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: 9/11 witness DVD enquiry Reply with quote

Does anyone know where this DVD can be purchased in PAL format as the one advertised on the link is in NTSC format.

Thanks,

Sonic
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US disc of Eyewitness seems to work on all DVD players over here.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 witness DVD enquiry Reply with quote

sonic wrote:
Does anyone know where this DVD can be purchased in PAL format as the one advertised on the link is in NTSC format.

which one? Loose Change? It plays fine in the UK Wink
slowmo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comrades,
- Provides a stunning catalogue of films free for download, and free from copyright.
Inc. ‘Loose Change 1&2’, ‘Eyewitness 911’, David Ray Griffin speeches, and many others. I see it has been noted underneath, however this site needs the credit it deserves. Just watch the Fox coverage of these films by Fox News' New York affiliate that, ‘was so popular it shut down their video server on the web’, to see just how far these films can go in order to put the message across.

The time is coming, let's keep rolling
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen it (Loose Change 2) Graham. Thanks for despatching so quickly. I can confirm it plays on UK players fine.

The perfect 9/11 dvd that gives both the wider political context and non-physical evidence (ie the intelligence, air defense failures, the cover-up, etc) and the physical evidence has yet to be made, but IMO Loose Change 2 is definately an improvement on LC1 and the best 9/11 DVD I've seen so far (although I haven't seen them all eg Bristol 9/11 DVD or the eyewitness911)

Loose Change 2 presents lots of familiar evidence but also quite a bit of new (to me) stuff such as news reports on the gold deposits in the WTC complex and the reports of flight 93 landing.

I would really recommend others getting hold of these DVDs. The ebay/paypal route seems to be one we can all benefit/copy from.

I would just urge people to keep on with the DVD route. It is undoubtedly the most effective way to introduce the evidence to people and even those who don't feel confident speaking at a public event can organise a screening with a brief Q&A to follow. The key is lots of flyers and notices publicising the event.
Garrett Cooke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought and viewed LC2. Obtain it from eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Loose-Change-2nd-Edition-911-investigation_W0QQi temZ6472682312QQcategoryZ80022QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I concur with Ian that it is the best 911 DVD I have seen. After two viewings I have not noted anything presented in the DVD which I know to be inaccurate or incorrect. It does jump too quickly from the evidence that there was no plane at the Pentagon and the evidence that flight 93 landed safely to stating that something else (i.e. not flights 11 and 175) were used to hit the WTC. Only later is the evidence shown (briefly) that Flights 11 and 77 did not fly on that day and that Flights 175 and 93 are still listed as 'valid'. There are many who think no planes were used at the WTC and all video images have been faked e.g. http://www.911closeup.com/ and it would have been nice to see this within the LC2. However this is a minor complaint to an otherwise exellent production.

BTW I think it is necessary to be prudent even when introducing such a video as this. We can never be too careful that there isn't disinformation contained within it. Who is able to verify every 'fact' presented?

As to the larger picture I am convinced of: 1) No planes at the WTC but missiles and explosives 2) No large commercial passenger plane at the Pentagon 3) no crashing or shooting down of flight 93 4) No hijackings 5) No terrorists.

I will be circulating LC2 widely - when I get a DVD burner!

Garrett
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 911 truth Westmorland & Lonsdale constituency group (Cumbria) enjoyed another evening of fellowship and 911 debate and campaign planning this week.

We watched the newly acquired dvd "Loose change 2" and all agreed it was the best 911 presentation we had seen to date, covering the major key points. It was interesting to see that the dvd does not refer to the controversial pod theory of the planes that hit the towers supported by some 911 sceptics.

Despite this my favourite to date is definitely Rick Siegals "911 eyewitness" dvd even though it only covers how the buildings collapsed in New York! As well as being impressive from an analytical scientific point of view(the basis of how we have all been "system educated") it is emotionally very powerful.

If you are still sitting on the fence regarding what you believe to be the truth of 911, and you wish to resolve whether you believe the official version or the alternative presented by 911 sceptics then IMHO watching these two dvds will enable you to resolve any uncertainty! You be the judge. It would be interesting to receive verdict feedback on this website
forum. I enjoyed reading Jake's feedback on this forum after he had seen 911 eyewitness.............the evidence is so compelling!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
DRO
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there everyone

This is my first post but I have been in possesion of LC2 for about 3 weeks after purchasing it on ebay from a link from this sight. I have shown it to many people and have already distributed as many copies as i can currently afford.

The film for me is very emotive in many ways but there is one section that Im sure many people are unaware of which I found quite intense. Its on the extras section where you get all the audio options and the very diplomatic reasons for leaving the missile pods on cutting floor.

The section is recorded on sept 11th 2005 when dylan and the boys decided to take a visit to ground zero to pay their respects and hold a free viewing of LC2. Whilst outside ground zero one of the boys gets drawn into an argument with an auxillary fireman who was on duty on 9/11. I would advise any who has missed this to go back and review it as it is prime example of the type of people that will hold back this movement the most, the average joe who not only fights tooth nail and ego, but does so with no facts to support their argument whatsoever.

Also another very interesting point in the film is when dylan himself interviews a victims widow, giving her a dvd and swaying her visibley.

These boys are legends in my eyes. keep it up

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V interesting footnotes - hadn't seen this - thanks for drawing attention to them!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree this is the best 9/11 dvd available to date in terms of introducing the evidence to people. And to my mind confirms the DVD as our primary tool of communication at least at a grassroots level and that by using ebay (etc) distribution it can be self financing.

I hope you've seen this.

At this week's London meeting we meet a couple of people from a media company who are working to get this shown on UK TV. One of the key strengths in their eyes of the DVD was the lack of baggage and agenda of the producers: one being an iraqi veteran. It should of course be the message and not the messenger but it is naive to pretend the messenger is not important

And as with previous DVD and book presentations they will have their critics (for examaple)
pap
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slowmo wrote:
Comrades,
- Provides a stunning catalogue of films free for download, and free from copyright.
Inc. ‘Loose Change 1&2’, ‘Eyewitness 911’, David Ray Griffin speeches, and many others. I see it has been noted underneath, however this site needs the credit it deserves. Just watch the Fox coverage of these films by Fox News' New York affiliate that, ‘was so popular it shut down their video server on the web’, to see just how far these films can go in order to put the message across.

The time is coming, let's keep rolling

Thanks for this. Downloaded Loose Change 2 last night and had a quick viewing. A great film on the topic; bought some copies of that DVD for distribution at work.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

I hope you've seen this.

they were going to show LC1. They now have a copy of LC2E. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: