FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from a Friend in the United States. Sam Danner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madthumbs
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam;

I had a big lump on my back that is going away. All I'm doing is eating a lot of raw fruit seeds and nuts. Lorraine Day is a surgeon that beat cancer.

There are many better approaches to cancer than chemo and radiation which make people sick and are relatively ineffective:

Alternative Cancer Protocols

The pharmaceutical industry is as corrupt as the governments.

LarryGoldstein
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Eric Hufschmid
turned out to be a very good friend of my
through out this whole ordeal.

Eric is what they call a zionist.
I am not very sure that I know what that means.

It really sounds stupid does it not?
I should know what a Zionist is
but I am too tired now to try to explain all of this.

what made you say eric is a zionist?

you may not know what it means,
but you seem sure that he is one..
why?

did he say that?
did someone else say that?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say I really dont trust Sam Danner.
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LarryGoldstein wrote:
Quote:
Eric Hufschmid
turned out to be a very good friend of my
through out this whole ordeal.

Eric is what they call a zionist.
I am not very sure that I know what that means.

It really sounds stupid does it not?
I should know what a Zionist is
but I am too tired now to try to explain all of this.

what made you say eric is a zionist?

you may not know what it means,
but you seem sure that he is one..
why?

did he say that?
did someone else say that?
Gosh Look at Eric.s websites it is all about the subject. You see It does not affect My Friendship with Him at all. I know in the states it is a big Deal.
Sam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LarryGoldstein
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he is exposing the zionists.

he isn't one of them.
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
I am gonna go out on a limb here and say I really dont trust Sam Danner.

Dear Prole art Threat:
I am going to go out on the limb here and say tto this My brother that I trust you. I will agree to disagree with you and we will have no problems here. If you think that I am lying then so be it. I have a Smashed car a Bullet Hole in My bedroom and Telephone Calls in the Mist of the night. My wife is leaving me as a result of all of this. Now if you think I am a attention seeker then so be it. I get alot of attention. you bet. But I like you and I think that you mean well. How ever if you with to say bad things about me then do so My friend,but I will not answer you.
You Friend Sam Danner Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LarryGoldstein
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam,

will you retract your statement that eric is a zionist?
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Is Eric Hufschmid a Zionist? Reply with quote

To Mr. GoldStein:
Sir if I have offended you please indicate so. On your Behalf I will retract My Statement but I need to research this subject and this forum is not the place to do that. The reason I choose this path is because I was at the Pentagon and zionism never entered My Brain. Eric wants to get the story out about 9/11. My agenda to find out the truth about the whole insane Plot. Eric wants to prove that the Zionist,s planed and exacuted the whole thing. Eric and I agree to Disagree. But as I said I will retract My Statement here and now about the Eric is a Zionist Statement. If you want to teach me I am open to it. My E-mail in the United States is Washington53@netzero.com for all of the whole to see.
Sam Danner
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Cancer Reply with quote

To Madthumbs:
Now that is a cool name; Hey My friend I want you to know that I want to thank you on the advice on Cancer. I am researching where you sent me right now. This gives me hope to have Friends like you in the UK. You saw My Main E-mail adress in thr States here on the board. Keep it clean!. I have always had a gut theory about pharmacutical Companies anyway. I am sure there are Many conspiracy issues in the Cancer field. Somebody wrote to me and said that DU was used at the Pentagon. Depleted Uranium is another United States Military Issue.
Sam
LarryGoldstein
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Eric wants to get the story out about 9/11.
My agenda to find out the truth about the whole insane Plot.
Eric wants to prove that the Zionist,s planed and exacuted the whole thing.

that's all i'm saying man.

you don't have to agree with him.

it was just weird to hear you call him..
the thing he is exposing.

surely you can understand that.

it shouldn't be for my behalf.

either you have information that eric is a zionist,
or you don't.

you must see the difference between a zionist
and someone exposing zionists..

unless you are saying he is a zionist exposing zionism.

please, on my behalf just say which it is.
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Zionism and Eric Hufschmid Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Goldstein:
Mr. Hufschmid is a Pentagon researcher and was the Frist man or person to help me. The ist that had printed books and a Hot DVD out and like loose change is doing well. I have never taken the time to find out if He is a Zionist. Mr. Goldstein as I have stated I do not know what Zionism is really all about. This seems to upset you. Please writ to my United States e-mail and I want to learn from you.
Thankyou,Sam Danner Very Happy
LarryGoldstein
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know who he is!

YOU said eric is what 'they call a zionist'

also saying you don't know what that really means.

THEN HOW DO YOU CALL HIM A ZIONIST?

if i make a website exposing mason criminals,
am i a mason?

if i make a website exposing pedophiles, am i pedophile?

show some common sense.

and if you want to learn about zionism..

why not read eric's website?
or talk to him?

why me?
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LarryGoldstein wrote:
i know who he is!

YOU said eric is what 'they call a zionist'

also saying you don't know what that really means.

THEN HOW DO YOU CALL HIM A ZIONIST?

if i make a website exposing mason criminals,
am i a mason?

if i make a website exposing pedophiles, am i pedophile?
I have nothing Further to say Mr. Goldstein so I do not call about the subject you are talking about. So Leave zionism for my sake. I am here for 9/11 only.
Sam

show some common sense.

and if you want to learn about zionism..

why not read eric's website?
or talk to him?

why me?
whitewraithe
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am new to your forum, but I am not "new" to the Sam Danner story. I've been following it since it broke several months ago.

I have spoken with Mr. Danner and he has requested that I address the miscommunication regarding his statement that Eric Hufschmid is a zionist. Unfortunately, Mr. Danner used the term "zionist" rather loosely since he was unaware and uninformed on what zionism actually is. He hopes that any doubt raised regarding Mr. Hufschmid's credibility will be allayed with this post.
whippette
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Hello Sam Reply with quote

Hello Sam, Very Happy

I just joined this forum today. I am eagerly anticipating the unveiling and testimony of the Pentagon witnesses about which you wrote. I would not wait too long however, and give the "bad guys" a chance to thwart your endeavor.

As regards to chemotherapy, it has a very adverse effect upon the brain and the cognitive abilities. A friend of mine had chemo for 4 mths a couple of years ago, and said her cognition has never been the same.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/

http://www.erichufschmid.net
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: This subject of Zionism Reply with quote

To all on this Board. The mention on this board that Eric Hufshmid is a zionist has caused a stir with a Mr. Goldstein. Sir I took it on Myself to call Him up on that subject. He explained to me as did other members in England and the US as to what a Zionist is. I said that Eric Hufschmid is a zionist and I stand Corrected. Eric Hufschmid is not, I REPEAT NOT a Zionist. Please forgive me for My error. I conclude this subject to be finished as I will not answer any more questions. I am not a Zionist either. This 9/11 board in England is the best of friends that I have met. I want to keep it that way. 9/11 Questions only. Thankyou.
Sam Danner Very Happy
pieradders
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello sam plz i have just read most of this post some seem to hold somthing agaist you, so wat is it, sry lads i am jsut learning about 9/11 :S
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Why people hate me./ Only a few Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Adders:
I will try to shorten this now. On 9/11 morning I was at a Train Station in Washington DC. Upon hearing of the 1st Twin tower strike I decided to head home to Hagerstown Maryland about 65 Miles of the Pentagon. I saw with My own eyes along with others of what APEARED to be and High altitude Remote controled Jet. Maybe a Global hawk turned into a cruise Missle. I was harrased by the United states goverment. There is a Bullet hole in My bedroom about about one half meter ave My Chest, My car was hit in a :pitt Manuver : and My car was Damaged. The car that hit My car was none other than a Black Suv with Goverment Plates on it. Being shot at in My own bed and playing James Bond scared My son to death. I was not happy about this. So a supposed Leader in the 9/11 incident said If I would confess that I saw nothing He would arrange to have the heat turned down. Well who was that man? And as in the Chris Bollynn case I was a marked man. My son was Frantic and say on the Radio that I lied anout everthing to WING TV.Victer Thorn is a cab Driver and does thiis radio program at night. So to save My Family I felt the Pressure to just confess that I really made up the WHOLE STORY just to get attention.Horse Hockey You call this attention my young man? My wife has filed for divorce and this Pentagon issue is what Brought on My Decline in life as I know it. There are a lot of people that think I have been Lying ever since. Well I am just starting this thing up again. In my Private E-mail I have over 55 hits from England and 88 e--mails from Honest Decent people who stand right bside me on this. I have 7 Pentagon and 1st responders to testify for me. I told them to stay off this board as you Britts read this because they are watching. I dear say Lad that I more believers that you work wish. I am not a liar.I KNOW WHO ARE POSTING THIS INFORMATION. You had better be careful.England does not tolarate this action against inocent people.
Sam Danner
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Why people hate me./ Only a few Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Adders:
I will try to shorten this now. On 9/11 morning I was at a Train Station in Washington DC. Upon hearing of the 1st Twin tower strike I decided to head home to Hagerstown Maryland about 65 Miles of the Pentagon. I saw with My own eyes along with others of what APEARED to be and High altitude Remote controled Jet. Maybe a Global hawk turned into a cruise Missle. I was harrased by the United states goverment. There is a Bullet hole in My bedroom about about one half meter ave My Chest, My car was hit in a :pitt Manuver : and My car was Damaged. The car that hit My car was none other than a Black Suv with Goverment Plates on it. Being shot at in My own bed and playing James Bond scared My son to death. I was not happy about this. So a supposed Leader in the 9/11 incident said If I would confess that I saw nothing He would arrange to have the heat turned down. Well who was that man? And as in the Chris Bollynn case I was a marked man. My son was Frantic and say on the Radio that I lied anout everthing to WING TV.Victer Thorn is a cab Driver and does thiis radio program at night. So to save My Family I felt the Pressure to just confess that I really made up the WHOLE STORY just to get attention.Horse Hockey You call this attention my young man? My wife has filed for divorce and this Pentagon issue is what Brought on My Decline in life as I know it. There are a lot of people that think I have been Lying ever since. Well I am just starting this thing up again. In my Private E-mail I have over 55 hits from England and 88 e--mails from Honest Decent people who stand right bside me on this. I have 7 Pentagon and 1st responders to testify for me. I told them to stay off this board as you Britts read this because they are watching. I dear say Lad that I more believers that you work wish. I am not a liar.I KNOW WHO ARE POSTING THIS INFORMATION. You had better be careful.England does not tolarate this action against inocent people.
Sam Danner
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Sam. You are a very brave man.
Don't ignore the apricot seed info.

All the best
David

Ment : The mind
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Hello Sam Reply with quote

whippette wrote:
Hello Sam, Very Happy

I just joined this forum today. I am eagerly anticipating the unveiling and testimony of the Pentagon witnesses about which you wrote. I would not wait too long however, and give the "bad guys" a chance to thwart your endeavor.

As regards to chemotherapy, it has a very adverse effect upon the brain and the cognitive abilities. A friend of mine had chemo for 4 mths a couple of years ago, and said her cognition has never been the same.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/

http://www.erichufschmid.net
, Why that is wonder news to tell all. So my brain or Cognitons are messd up. Does that mean I am a LIAR because I have Cancer?
Sam
LarryGoldstein
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you sam,

i'm sorry for losing my temper.
but that's all i was asking.

that clears it up.

also,
i would like to second, third the recommendations
made by madthumbs especially
on natural cures..

the pharmaceutical industry seems to keep us sick on purpose.
and there so much goodness in nature.
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Misunderstanding Reply with quote

Mr. Goldstein;
I want to say that I am sorry for the Grief that I cause you. I have a deep understanding now of that subject. I and Eric are not and never will be Zionst. Thankyou for the Heads up Very Happy
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Why people hate me./ Only a few Reply with quote

Sam Danner wrote:
Dear Mr. Adders:
Sam Danner

Get Sam Danner on Richard and Judy and we have cracked this particular nut. The race shall be won. Wink
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: to SD Reply with quote

Hello Sam.

I haven't read all 4 pages of this post so someone may already have told you of this, or you may already know, but recently I came across some very interesting cancer related material on the net, (after seeing a post on this board) proclaiming that, basically, cancer is a vitamin deficiency, the vitamin being B 17. This has been know to the Medical Industry here for approx' 18 years and the information has been surpressed. I wont go into the lenghty results of my own research here but I've seen and read enough to be personally convinced. Do a search on ' Cancer B 17 laetrile' there's a useful link below:

http://www.karlloren.com/biopsy/p75.htm

A very good source of B 17 is apricot kernals, very difficult to find and health food shops I have tried have never heard of vitamin B 17, but lots available online, a guy on ebay is selling apricot kernals, 500 g bag for £10, thats around 7 months supply as 7 a day gives you the daily requirement of B 17. If you look online you'll find more concentrated forms of B 17 available.

I was a bit surprised when I first came across this, but then it would be niaeve to think the medical industries actually wanted to cure people, that would be like the car manufacturers selling you a car that lasts forever.

Lies, lies and more lies. Since discovering the truth about 9 11, state sponsored terrorism, and false flag events generally, (about a year ago now), I find I have had to re-examine history, I find I'm not really surprised by what I found, i.e. it has always been this way, I am surprised by the reactions I get from some supposedly learned colleagues who really do have some kind of mental block in place, as if they need 99% of humanity to agree on something before they accept it regardless of how much evidence and logical argument you present them with. Luckily I have a lot of friends who are awakened to the truth, without them, and sites like this I think I may have gone crazy.

Good luck with your fight against cancer, and to all on this site, your fight against the fascism which is a blight on everyones life. It is easier to see now how the holocaust of ww2 happened, the Germans didn't have to be evil to allow this to happen, they just had to say and do nothing, like most of the people in this country as we watch and allow our police and security forces break into innocent peoples houses, shoot them and drag them out onto the street, rounding up innocents in mass arrests and putting them in jails without trial. It's almost as if Muslims are the new Jews and we are the new Nazis.
PatrickBatemen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello sam i am new to your story

you saw a global hawk/cruise missle hit the pentagon, why did around 100 witness said they saw a passenger jet ?
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone ( Mike Walter, USA today saw both) , maybe out of context, but his whole statement was a bit disjointed.

This was from my first post on this site back in June.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2095&highlight=gefba ss

I must add I did contact Russell Pickering from Pentagon Research, and recieved an email back just stating that he had already interviewed him.
Which you can see at....

http://www.pentagonresearch.com/mike.html

http://eric.bart.free.fr/iwpb/witness.html

then scroll down to Mike Walter..

quote.

"Washington, Mike Walter, USA Today, on the road when a jet slammed into the Pentagon: "I was sitting in the northbound on 27 and the traffic was, you know, typical rush-hour -- it had ground to a standstill. I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.' "And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon. "Huge explosion, great ball of fire, smoke started billowing out."

What is odd about this statement IMHO is that it seems like two statements in one rather than one complete account.

I have not seen the complete video of the whole statement or heard the account recited as one complete statement.

Geoff.

LarryGoldstein
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like something a character out of an action movie would say.

probably was a cruise missile with wings.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatrickBatemen wrote:
hello sam i am new to your story

you saw a global hawk/cruise missle hit the pentagon, why did around 100 witness said they saw a passenger jet ?

Patrick

There are many accepted theoretical reasons why witnesses claim to have seen a passenger jet and all have been covered time after time in threads here and in other similar forums.

In brief to name just a few;

The witnesses who saw a passenger jet indeed DID. This was flown along the same flightpath as whatever hit The Pentagon and then quickly left the scene following the explosion - this is know as the 'flypast' or 'flyover' theory.

The witnesses are simply lying as they are government agents.

The witnesses genuinely believe they saw a jet but in fact they didn't. They are influenced by news reports and have such a strong belief in what transpired, they simply believe the images in their head are real.

I am not saying any of the above is as it happened - but you asked and I have given you some valid and accepted reasons.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
mo1912
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sam
Im fairly new to this 9/11 info ,when I first saw it on tv I was suspicious. More so when I heard about the passport found and WTC 7 .What convinced me was thw eye witness video and loose change ,Iv seen and read so much since I now have no doubt at all and think Im in good company .
Are you no longer afraid of the threats and danger you are in ? I know you are ill and hope you find a cure but what of your family ?
Also I wondered what do you think happened to the real plane flight 77 and the people on it ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: