FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'9/11 Press for Truth' - link to watch whole film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: '9/11 Press for Truth' - link to watch whole film Reply with quote

Hi All

Just incase anyone doesn't know about it, the whole film is on Google Video here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1016720641536424083

It's a very interesting movie because:

a) - it sticks to documenting MSM sources
b) - it can't easily be labelled a 'conspiracy theory' movie, but demonstrates how the attacks were possibly 'remotely engineered' by the US using the Pakistani ISI as a 'tool'

It's also very refreshing to have something come from such a completely different (Geopolitical) angle and put a lot of the technical stuff in prespective. Debates about the melting point of steel are getting a bit worn through at the moment and this type of approach suddenly gives new legitimacy to old questions.

I need to watch it again to get a better understanding of what's going on, but my first interpretation of what it's saying is that:

- elements within the US were aware (or possibly pro-actively involved) of plots to attack the US with planes

- the Pakistani ISI were sponsoring Atta's activities in the US (or were used as a vehicle to do so)

- attempts to bring the threats to the attention of the US Government were ignored or thwarted and the door was 'left open' for the attackers on the day

- the 'door' was also (literaly) left open for Bin Laden to get out of Tora Bora

The gap to fill between this geopolitical perspective and the 'events of tha day' debates which have characterised 9/11 truth discussion up till now is the question of whether insiders in the US did more than just leave the door open (i.e.:

- is the story told in '9/11 PFT' basically the setting up of the 'patsies' but the attacks took place as per the conspiracy theories

- or the attacks took place as per official theory but were 'helped out' to some extent, using anything from a NORAD stand down to the demolition of the towers

I suggest anyone who hasn't seen it take a look since it seems to me that this film will appeal to a new audience who were not previously attracted to 9/11 truth discussions.

You could order the great quality DvD and wait for to be delivered, but I couldn't (too much like waiting for a fruit pastel to melt without chewing) Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: