FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You hold in your hand definitive proof of a conspiracy......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: You hold in your hand definitive proof of a conspiracy...... Reply with quote

The question is simple - you hold in your hand definitive proof that 9/11 was a conspiracy orchestrated by the government - BUT you also know that the release of such information would result in the collapse of government, civil war, many thousands would die, anarchy would take the place of order, all businesses would be looted and gun law would prevail.

Would you still release the information?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're presuming a lot there, when Nixon's criminality was outed over Watergate there was no total breakdown in society. The question we must ask is should we let the neocon crazies continue with this fraudulent 'war on terror' with its attendant loss of life and damage to property and the environment that sustains us and all lifeforms by NOT pursuing the 9/11 truth?
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no option but to expose it, unless you are employed by the US government in which case you would face jail.

The consequences of 9/11 comming out may be dire but they would pale in comparison to the consequences of not exposing it.

A few people have been talking about the pros and cons of exposing 911. I think this dialectic origionated from the enemy, like the no plane theory.

Exposing 911 is the only hope for humanity, there is no other option.
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course you'd still go ahead. Would you tell your friend about his cheating wife or would you think him better off left in the dark?
Ignorance is never bliss.
I'll take my share of misery in the hope my kids dont have to.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostpomme wrote:
Of course you'd still go ahead. Would you tell your friend about his cheating wife or would you think him better off left in the dark?
Ignorance is never bliss.
I'll take my share of misery in the hope my kids dont have to.

I think comparing sexual infidelity to complete social breakdown is a trifle unbalanced. Strange though you use such an analogy as my ex-boss was told his wife was playing away and he eventually killed himself.

However, my question was not intended to be a reflection of what I anticipate what would happen - it is merely a question designed to test just how far people are prepared to go.

I wonder if those responsible for 9/11 look at what they have done as being for the greater good and deem themselves to be patriots?
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down mate. Wink
Quite likely they consider themselves patriots. So, minus my terrible analogy, i will take my share of misery in the hope that my kids dont have to.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a key question that you pose. Many of us here see 9/11 Truth as a "very dark" issue, but I personally see a flip side to it where many very "good things" have been covered up. These things too must be decided on evidence.

My own view is that as people see what has been covered up with 9/11 we have a chance that they will also come to know of other things that have been covered up. I am certainly working to the goal of using this information to reduce or eliminate the possibilities of the outcomes that you suggest (which are realistic) from coming to pass.

Besides, all of us here want 9/11 Truth to come out. If we didn't, we wouldn't be here.

And yes, some us have thought about the consequences and maybe some haven't.

It has been a pleasant surprise to me the large number of have people I have met or corresponded with, within our loose association that seem to share the views I mentioned above

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my generation has taken for granted that we might not be expected to pay a price as past generations have.
My great grandad died in the Somme, my grandad survived WW2 while my dad listened to air raids from the bunker.
It looked good for us for a while but it seems we may be required to pay a price too.
It seems a million miles away now, but things could get much worse (and much more local) very quickly. It worries me. I wonder how people would hold up to that kind of pressure, and i wonder how long it would take for everyone to realise that its been that way for the other half of the planet all along.
Maybe then we'll learn.

Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have thought myself a bit about likely outcomes if this does become mainstream which clearly is our goal. I personally do hold to an "illuminati" in that there are dark factions who are the masters behind our government and institutions. If knowledge of the inside job reaches a majority, they will try and manipulate factions to their advantage so that they still come out on top. A partial victory for us would be at least a trial of the lesser criminals i.e. Bush, Cheney, Blair and their ilk - and a mass raising of society's consciousness so that they can no longer pull off state terror. That is why it is essential we go "critical" in mass consiousness before they pull something else off. I fully expect things to get a lot worse though before they get better. But really what is the alternative? Things are fast becoming intolerable with the restrictive legislation and absolute idiocy of the mainstream controlled press.
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rabbie McM wrote:
A partial victory for us would be at least a trial of the lesser criminals i.e. Bush, Cheney, Blair and their ilk - and a mass raising of society's consciousness so that they can no longer pull off state terror. That is why it is essential we go "critical" in mass consiousness before they pull something else off. I fully expect things to get a lot worse though before they get better. But really what is the alternative? Things are fast becoming intolerable with the restrictive legislation and absolute idiocy of the mainstream controlled press.

But "Bush, Cheney, Blair and their ilk" are puppets to those who control the money. That's why political perspective has never, and will never, change anything in human society. This would have happened had Clinton been in power - you cannot stop those financial cogs turning. If you had enough money to pay off muscle, judges, politicians and other "business" people, would the power go to your head?!? Getting rid of the puppets is probably exactly what these corporates like Carlyle would want us to do. It leaves them off the hook yet again: note how society is currently structured in such a manner, that to incriminate those who profit by war, who have this much money and power, is nigh on impossible. Mad

Graphic Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: