FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It was holograms after all.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mate!
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good on ya Truth!

To be continued... Wink

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Justin said

Please don't be so selfish.

I will not be bullied into dropping no planes

If the committee think it's so bad they can move it to critics corner

How about answering my questions above?

What questions Bushwacker? - there are none in your last post

The second item on page 4
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't talk about it bush - it's damaging the movement
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oo, you're a crafty one, Truth! Razz

Graphic Smile
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that a coded message graphic?

Seems I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no wish to put the cat among the pidgeons, but at www.911tvfakery.net Judy Cunningham (911Scholars for Truth) says:
"...I believe Nico's theory of no planes. There was obviously no plane that hit the Pentagon. I believe that the videos of the plane hitting the WTC were digitally mastered cartoons.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repeating the offer I made to Ally yesterday, Illusions is quite happy to host "No Planes" discussion

To me the issue is defined as illustrating the difference between "possibly true" and "demonstrably true"

The question is to what degree "No Planes" represents the balance of probability, offset against quite understandable concerns by members about Intelligence agency Disinfo/Misinfo

With regard to this Q:

TWSY3 wrote:
However this forum does need to have a position on what went on that day - so what is the official stance? - remote controlled planes or hijackers with boxcutters? Or is it "we haven't got a clue"

My personal answer is that even without questioning the Official Theory at all on terrorists with boxcutters flying the planes into buildings, 911 is totally exposable as an inside Job.

The facts dont support the Official Theory of course, especially at Shanksville and the Pentagon. However they clearly support Planes flying into WTC1 and 2 more than they support Planes NOT flying into WTC1 and 2, by a very considerable margin

An analysis of footage that in itself could easily be faked, whilst claiming to prove that every other peice of footage is faked, and contradicting the massive amounts of testimony from that day, does not make any kind of concrete argument: instead, in creates an extremely flimsy one

If we floated the hypothetical basis that "No Planes" is correct, it could only be proved with access to the highest classification of documentation, if at all: so its going nowhere without a new 911 Commision, and this site should be campaigning to secure that first

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, John, we're agreed that WTC1 and 2 were definitely controlled demolitions. Whether planes flew into the towers or not, is irrelevant, since such massive structures could not be brought down by a couple of light aluminium aircraft. If the planes were "disguised missiles", that would not make any difference to the fact that the towers crumbled, when they were designed to handle 13,000,000 tons of wind shear force, and should not have crumbled at all. If there were nuclear devices detonated in the towers, that would explain the phenomenal temperatures achieved therein.

So, it seems we have to convince a massive amount of people that the towers were demolished by pre-planted explosives. That seems as difficult a task as convincing people that what they see on TV is not always fact - the majority of human beings on this planet are illiterate, innumerate slobs with no regard for "truth" at all. They expect society to give them a life, and expect their "truth" to be delivered through the mass media. This species is doomed ... Shocked

Graphic Smile
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make some very good points graphicequaliser

I believe Jeff King's presentation provides all that the majority of people need to know regarding controlled demolition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Son0BWduQx4&mode=related&search=

The real stumbling block is gaining the nessacary psychological pressure for people to permit themselves to ask the questions. I consider that the 911 movement, coupled with the fear of conflict escalating into Iran, is currently doing just that

My own efforts are informed and defined by the community in which I live: mostly middleclass/affluent/traditional conservative voters...with a whole bunch of hippies too

Funnily enough, I find its the Hippies who are more reluctant to question the official story! perhaps something to do with not wanting to ruin the vibe on the cloud

Bearing this in mind, my current main line of "attack" is the credibility of the 911 Commision itself, showing that 911 has NOT been properly investigated, but whitewashed (see www.911pressfortruth.com )

couple "Lied about specific foreknowledge of plot to fly planes into buildings whilst covering own butts with anti-aircraft batteries" with "No Iraqi WMD's" and "No link between Saddam and al-Qaeda" and I feel thats more than enough to turn the average Daily Mail reader into a rebel

History shows us time and time again:

When the middle class turns, governments fall

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
So, John, we're agreed that WTC1 and 2 were definitely controlled demolitions. Whether planes flew into the towers or not, is irrelevant, since such massive structures could not be brought down by a couple of light aluminium aircraft. If the planes were "disguised missiles", that would not make any difference to the fact that the towers crumbled, when they were designed to handle 13,000,000 tons of wind shear force, and should not have crumbled at all. If there were nuclear devices detonated in the towers, that would explain the phenomenal temperatures achieved therein.

So, it seems we have to convince a massive amount of people that the towers were demolished by pre-planted explosives. That seems as difficult a task as convincing people that what they see on TV is not always fact - the majority of human beings on this planet are illiterate, innumerate slobs with no regard for "truth" at all. They expect society to give them a life, and expect their "truth" to be delivered through the mass media. This species is doomed ... Shocked

The missing energy (calculated to be approx 4 months output from a large electricity generating plant) that was expended - in approx 11 seconds - in powderising the entire contents of each tower does not even seem to interest people who should be interested.

The professionals - one one level at least - seem happy to accept it was all driven by the miniscule amount (in comparison) of potential energy/kinetic energy used during the collapses. If only they knew.

But I have a feeling that when the how and why of 911 is exposed not only will the shape of our governments change, but that whole corporate compartmentalised mindset will go with it.
Just maybe not right away.
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="When the middle class turns, governments fall[/quote]

Which would explain the motive for the current eradication of the middle class:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3171333253967404913&q=freed om+to+facism

I dont think the NPT should be left undiscussed, i just think it would be safer to have a specific thread for subjects likely to scare people away.
We've got our work cut out just trying to convince people that they can't trust the press. How many of us would have been put off in the early stages by ideas like the NPT? I admit the theory deserves attention and may well prove to be fact. However, and maybe i'm a minority here, but when i found 911 truth and was forced to stretch my comprehension to new possibilities, if i'd been faced with arguments for holographic planes i believe i would have skipped straight over. I would have been wrong, i know but people can only handle small bites at first.

Dan

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostpomme wrote:
Quote:
When the middle class turns, governments fall

Which would explain the motive for the current eradication of the middle class

It certainly does and Aaron Russo has made a very good case

The history of the middle class is certainly fascinating, and created much of the rights we take for granted today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: