FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to black boxes (flight 11 & 175)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Back to black boxes (flight 11 & 175) Reply with quote

The following article copied from the excellent rigorous intuition website:-
Quote:

In his defense of the end of the pretense of constitutional rule, Dick Cheney says "you know, it's not an accident that we haven't been hit in four years." Of course he's right. And since Cheney warned Americans last year that a vote for Kerry was inviting another 9/11, maybe that's how he means it to be heard this time, too: the veiled threat of a protection artist.

Remember the claims of Ground Zero firefighters, contradicting the official account, that they had actually recovered the black boxes of Flights 11 and 175? Mike Bellone and Nicholas DeMasi said the boxes were seized by federal agents, who then told them to keep quiet about it. They didn't, though their story never even rippled the mainstream's consensus fabrication. (But I wonder what the world would sound like if everyone bullied into silence by one method or another found their voice at the same time.)

Now comes corroboration from Dave Lindorff, a Counterpunch fixture who has perhaps the best insight over there on the darkness and the weirdness of America's present condition. (Alexander Cockburn, Whiteout aside, has a awful Chomskyite blindspot when it comes to deep politics, let alone high weirdness.)

Lindorff writes:

A source at the National Transportation Safety Board, the agency that has the task of deciphering the date from the black boxes retrieved from crash sites-including those that are being handled as crimes and fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI-says the boxes were in fact recovered and were analyzed by the NTSB.

"Off the record, we had the boxes," the source says. "You'd have to get the official word from the FBI as to where they are, but we worked on them here."

That federal authorities, across agencies, perpetuate a lie regarding the recovery of the World Trade Center black boxes strongly suggests that both the voice and the flight data recorders contained information that would seriously damage, if not outright deflate, the Great Myth to Make War By. (I say "contained" because I expect they were effectively destroyed shortly after falling into federal hands.) As Lindorff writes, the data could prove "whether [the hijackers] were getting outside help in guiding them to their targets."

Will we ever know what was on the recorders? Probably not. But as I've said before, we already know enough. We haven't answered the how, and likely never will, but I think we have the who and the why.

Ironically, tragically, it's the how - the popular mechanics of the stage magician's craft - that consumes most of the fuel of the "9/11 movement." As it was meant to, so the perpetrators could grandfather their innocence with the passage of time and opportunity for justice.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: HOW did they do it versus HOW must we do it Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
The following article copied from the excellent rigorous intuition website:-
Quote:

Ironically, tragically, it's the how - the popular mechanics of the stage magician's craft - that consumes most of the fuel of the "9/11 movement." As it was meant to, so the perpetrators could grandfather their innocence with the passage of time and opportunity for justice.

Indeed it should not be HOW which consumes most of our energies, whether they did it with mirrors or controlled explosives. We love a detective story, don't we? It's a fascinating game for amateur Hercule Poirots and Jane Marples to get sleuthing around.

But the real HOW which interests me, and which IMHO we should be spending most of our energies on, is HOW do we get the public to realise they've been deceived by government and to demand the truth. That is the HOW of halting the War on Terror and consequent erosion of our liberties.

In talking to the public we don't have to explain exactly what we think happened on 11/09/01. We all disagree with each other about the details anyway. We merely have to convince the public that they have wickedly had the wool pulled over their eyes by a government complicit in this deception.

We need to put our considerable combined brainpower to the HOW of taking the campaign forward to a truly independent public investigation.

We need to hit middle England which, because it changed its allegience to Labour from the Tories, became the decisive factor in bringing about Blair's government.

So far, the 911 Truth campaign has grown rapidly during 2005, picking up support particularly among the grassroots of the peace movement and the political left, though not among their leadership. The challenge is whether those activists can now find a means of speaking to the centre, to the eminently shockable, comfortable, middle of the road voter, be they Tory, Labour, Lib Dem or Nationalist.

Leftists often find it difficult to communicate with the centre and right. Our vocabularies and perceptions about what the facts are differ and clash with each other. I think the trick is to stick quite narrowly to the provable facts around 911.

But where can we encounter these middle of the road people? Should we be thinking: students, churches, mosques, synagogues, Womens Institute, Siroptomists, Rotarians, Townswomen's Guilds, Round Table, Young Conservatives, golf clubs, football supporters, night clubbers, trades union branches, professional associations, academics, Neighbourhood Watch Associations (they're worried about possible terrorists in their locality) Oddfellows, the Order of Elks, Lions Clubs, even the oft accused Free Masons etc?

Do these suggestions spark off any ideas?

Noel
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Noel,

I posted the following comment in mid-November last year:

Quote:
After Christmas, I plan to start a mailing campaign in an attempt to get on the Speakers Lists of these organisations. Which is where the request for prospective contacts comes in to play.

Whatever your personal view of these organisations, we have to find ways to get the message out to 'Middle England'; as these are the people that are crucial if we are going to get the 9/11 - 7/7 issue beyond the fringes of society.

David Shayler and Annie Machon are doing an outstanding job with their Public Meetings and are undoubtedly making new converts. I am trying to find ways and means that I can support their efforts by breaking into areas which have perhaps not yet been explored.

The whole idea of this posting is to solicit suggestions as to how I might make best use of what I have to offer with 'The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection' Roadshow.

I look forward to seeing a few comments in response.

Unfortunately, this did not attract any response from Forum members!

However, since the turn of the year, I have written to every Round Table and Lions Group within a 50 mile radius of Totnes. I have also (at Belinda's suggestion) written to the Students Union at both Exeter & Plymouth University and am now targeting specific societies within the Universities. My next target group will be Women's Institutes and Peace Groups within the Southwest of England. In addition, I hope to have the opportunity to speak at a variety of public events. Although I am still working on the schedule, I can confirm the following events:

Sunday 29th January - St. Mary's Church Hall, Totnes High Street, Devon (7.30pm)

Monday 27th February - Scorriton Village Hall, near Buckfast, Devon (7pm)

Thursday 9th March - The Sols Arms. 65-68, Hampstead Road, London (7pm)

Sunday 9th April - Unexplained Mysteries Conference, Dorchester, Dorset

Wednesday 3rd May – The Rugby Club, Gypsy Lane, Frome, Somerset (7pm)

Monday 19th June – The Community Centre. St. Albans Road, St. Anne’s, Blackpool

Saturday 29th July – Glastonbury Symposium, The Town Hall, Glastonbury.

www.glastonburysymposium.co.uk/

All presentations will address the following issues:
- Evidence of NeoCon planning for 9/11
- 9/11 & 7/7 Connections
- Peak Oil & Impact of Euro vs US$ in oil trading
- US hegemony and the quest for Pax Americana

Other relevent issues are also addressed, based upon the specific interests of the audience and time available. Those who have attended more than one of my talks will know that my material is updated on a 'real-time' basis, so that latest developments are taken into account.

I am trying to keep travelling to a minimum through the winter months but have no other restrictions. Consequently, I am open to suggestions and/or invitations. Consequently, I hope to be able to post a more comprehensive schedule by the end of the month.

Best regards,

Ian R. Crane
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Public education campaign Reply with quote

We do need to think about how to communicate to the general public without then dismissing us as loonies. Ian Crane is doing some commendable work. But I think the dollar hegemony issue is the one to use to get into the conspiracy. There are some facts around it. Unpolitical people can grasp the basic issue around it. It's a big enough issue to explain why the powerful would do mad, criminal things. And the public isn't being told about it.

insidejob
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Public education campaign Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
We do need to think about how to communicate to the general public without then dismissing us as loonies. Ian Crane is doing some commendable work.
insidejob

True

insidejob wrote:
I think the dollar hegemony issue is the one to use to get into the conspiracy. There are some facts around it. Unpolitical people can grasp the basic issue around it. It's a big enough issue to explain why the powerful would do mad, criminal things. And the public isn't being told about it.

Welcome insidejob

You might be right. But as with 9/11, it's about introducing people to the evidence from 'credible' sources in a concise way. Do you have any weblinks/sites or other resources to recommend? Why not start a thread on dollar hegemony
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: