FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

**The MOST important website**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: **The MOST important website** Reply with quote

This no-planes nonsense is getting out of control. check this website out for a good analysis. there are corporate whores amongst us. beware!

http://www.oilempire.us/hoaxes.html
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site pushes Peak Oil as a prime mover for 9/11. It's worth checking out previous discussions on this thread:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=746&postdays=0&posto rder=asc&start=0

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah obv peak oil is nonsense, but they do a good job of pointing out the trend that is emerging with the prominent no planes people.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are very few "no planes" people. It is more accurate to call it "No 7x7's", as I keep saying.

Appropriate labelling is a great tool for hiding important facts and evidence. A bit like hiding your life's saving under your dustbin or something.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Appropriate labelling? Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
There are very few "no planes" people. It is more accurate to call it "No 7x7's", as I keep saying.

Appropriate labelling is a great tool for hiding important facts and evidence. A bit like hiding your life's saving under your dustbin or something.

I dont think its right to lump the 2 together myself. No 7x7's imo is vastly more credible than npt. NPT is CGI or holograms i.e. no planes at all.
Or did i miss a meeting?

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You missed something. There is substantial evidence for TV Fakery. Most agree that it looks like SOMETHING hit the towers. "No planes" is suggestive of "nothing at all", "No 7x7's" is less ambiguous.

So, the debate is really between CGI and Holograms. I favour CGI (with SOMETHING hitting the towers).

Oh the subtlelty of labels. It's exactly the same method used as with "conspiracy theory" - people have a fixed picture of what the phrase means and therefore shut out other evidence with automatic rejection.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found this at the same oilempire site whilst searching for audio witnesses of planes at the towers strikes.

http://www.oilempire.us/no-plane-timeline.html

I realise this comes from Mike Ruppert et al pushing oil as the pretext but as a breakdown of events it seems pretty accurate even if some innocents pushing NPT at all, get caught up in the mix?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just point out that last time Mark Robinowitz of Oilempire shared his words of wisdom about a controversial issue (the 'pods footage' on the In Plane Site DVD) it caused the mother of all schisms within the movement in the US.

So therefore I will always take Mark R's analysis of the evidence and who's trust worthy and who's not with a big pinch of salt. Given the schism he helped create last time I particularly question his ability to express his views respectfully and in a way that won't antagonise those he is disagreeing with.

Just to be specific on the pods. My understanding that Mark R was right to challenge the argument of pods and missiles (although there is always room for some doubt). Where he was wrong was to accuse Dave v K of manipulating the video footage. Nonsense,, he never did manipulate the video footage atleast as far as I know and Mark R certainly never showed this.

To disagree with someone over their interpretation of the evidence is one thing.

To accuse them of manipulating film footage to deliberately ridicule the movement (which is what MR accused Dave v K did not) is another thing all together.

I think it is also worth knowing that Mike R and Mark R see the world very similarly and work closely together. Indeed the more cynical amongst might even think that oilempire's primary purpose in this world is to big up fromthewilderness and Mike R.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: