FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remote controlled demolition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Remote controlled demolition Reply with quote

I'm having a debate with someone on another forum.

They are arguing that in order for the towers to have been brought down by controlled demolition, this would require 'miles of cabling'.

Is this true?

He is also saying that large scale explosives would be necessary.

Does anyone know about the ins and outs of controlled demolition?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about controlled demolition but I do know simple off-the-counter radios have more than enough range to trigger detonations in the towers from surrounding buildings (WTC7 perhaps?). I'm actually currently in the testing phase of a PLC system that uses radios to pass data to a laptop computer. Our testing bench is about 250m and 3 cinder block/steel walls from where the system is already permanently mounted system and we have excellent communication. This is without any signal boosters so, remotely triggering demolitions from buildings within line of sight in a 1km radius would be possible, I would think.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

What I really need to know is if 'miles of cabling' are necessary for such demolition.

Can't seem to find anything so far.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Remote controlled demolition Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:

They are arguing that in order for the towers to have been brought down by controlled demolition, this would require 'miles of cabling'.

Is this true?

Of course this would require a lot of cabling. This is also one of the biggest flaws with the theory that the planes were remote controlled, there would be lots of wires all over the sky and you'd clearly see them. Someone should really come up with a way of flying planes a kind of wireless connection, with like a receiver and transmitter type of arrangement, same with the explosives idea.

This is just me thinking out loud and technology is a long long way away from such crazy notions.

Whatever next, pictures being taken from space??
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Remote controlled demolition Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Skeptic wrote:

Is this true?

Of course this would require a lot of cabling. This is also one of the biggest flaws with the theory that the planes were remote controlled, there would be lots of wires all over the sky and you'd clearly see them. Someone should really come up with a way of flying planes a kind of wireless connection, with like a receiver and transmitter type of arrangement, same with the explosives idea.

This is just me thinking out loud and technology is a long long way away from such crazy notions.

Laughing

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Remote controlled demolition Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Skeptic wrote:

Is this true?

An excellent point which should finally put the Cabled Planes Theory to bed.
Also - excellent moniker telecastraterisation (although I'm more a Strat man myself).
And of course the space pictures idea is clearly a ridiculous concept. They'd never be able to get the film down to the chemist's for developing.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Remote controlled demolition Reply with quote

They'd never be able to get the film down to the chemist's for developing?

There’s always someone who has to add a degree of silliness to a sensible debate, particularly when I have done so much research and made so many good points.

The key element you miss is that we no longer rely on ‘chemists’ to get film processed. There are now dedicated shops where people with degrees use magic chemicals to get the pictures to appear – gone are the days when we rely just on purveyors of pharmaceuticals for our pictures. Where do you live – Yorkshire?

The other major flaw in your observation is that, of course we could get the film ‘down’ as you put it, There are reusable rockets and all kinds of stuff, think ‘Yuri Gagarin’ and that Japanese monkey – see, get my drift??

So getting the film down isn’t the problem, it is what happens when you bring it down at night? You would have men in spacesuits waiting about in high streets for the shop to open giving away all kinds of military secrets.

There should be better screening in these rooms - 'chemists' - what century are you living in??
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By 'eck, we used t'dream of emigrating to Yorkshire when I were a lad.

Your what century question has an interesting provenance in itself.
For iistance here I am now, connected to the most incredible human invention since the electric guitar fully conversant and au fait with 21st Century stuff like internets and so forth, yet earlier on at work it's the 19th century. How do they do that?

While later still I may be attempting to create ( or indeed re-create) something of the late 20th Century musical genre, preferably involving feedback.

I'm glad you mentioned space monkeys, because I always thought that's why they were sending up dogs. It makes perfect sense if for example an astronaut working on space work drops a space spanner in freefall, it could be halfway to Saturn before he notices. So, send the space dog after it. It'll likely enjoy the exercise.
It's therefore not inconceivable they could also be trained to retrieve film from photo labs, and during normal business hours.

Of course, NASA's been doing this kind of thing undercover for years, but now and again they slip up on minor things.

Like when they started sponsoring a NASA Space Dog of the Year event at Crufts, but nobody knows because the CIA clears the building first so there's no witnesses or photo evidence. That's always conveniently edited out of the version seen on TV, or explained away as a 'fire drill'.
Every year.
And they think we don't know what goes on.

(Btw - somewhat off-topic, what's your take on the Crufts No Dogs Theory?)
waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Remote controlled demolition Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:

Here is what a demolition expert had to say a few days after 9/11.

http://www.world-action.co.uk/explosives.html

"My opinion is, based on the videotapes, that after the
airplanes hit the World Trade Center there were some
explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the
towers to collapse," Romero said. Romero is a former
director of the Energetic Materials Research and Testing
Center at Tech, which studies explosive materials and
the effects of explosions on buildings, aircraft and
other structures.

If explosions did cause the towers to collapse, the
detonations could have been caused by a small amount
of explosive, he said. "It could have been a relatively small
amount of explosives placed in strategic points," Romero
said. The explosives likely would have been put in more
than two points in each of the towers, he said.

He then retracted his explosive statement and has been reaping the rewards ever since.

http://911review.com/coverup/romero.html
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Remote controlled demolition Reply with quote

waking life wrote:
Skeptic wrote:

Here is what a demolition expert had to say a few days after 9/11.

http://www.world-action.co.uk/explosives.html

"My opinion is, based on the videotapes, that after the
airplanes hit the World Trade Center there were some
explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the
towers to collapse," Romero said. Romero is a former
director of the Energetic Materials Research and Testing
Center at Tech, which studies explosive materials and
the effects of explosions on buildings, aircraft and
other structures.

If explosions did cause the towers to collapse, the
detonations could have been caused by a small amount
of explosive, he said. "It could have been a relatively small
amount of explosives placed in strategic points," Romero
said. The explosives likely would have been put in more
than two points in each of the towers, he said.

He then retracted his explosive statement and has been reaping the rewards ever since.

http://911review.com/coverup/romero.html

This article ties in well with the 911 Mysteries Demolition videos, where William Rodriguez and Scott Forbes talk about suspicious noisy heavy duty building work being done on the supposedly vacant 34th and 98th floors of the North Tower during the week before Sept 11, and in the case of the 34th floor right up until the time Rodriguez was evacuating the building.

I was pondering how to guage the significance of these locations (the skylobby 'joins' of each tower's sections were at the 44 and 78 floors)
when I found downloadable 3D model software available from the Great Buildings website.
http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildings/World_Trade_Center.html

It's got to be easier than stacking out a model using MS Excel.
Secrets can't be kept for ever - best line in the film.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it funny that he became like all the other experts who "believe" the official version.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Remote controlled demolition Reply with quote

The sudden lowering of what I'd imagined were fairly fixed values - the melting points (as in molten) and softening points of steel - is a good example.

I sometimes wonder what it takes to get people like MIT Prof Thomas Eager to come up with his physics re-writes and sophistry.
And he's not the only one.

http://911review.com/coverup/fantasy/melting.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: