FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sleepers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Sleepers Reply with quote

There are people who are woken up when they do the research but what about those who refuse to look at the evidence or look at it and cant see what we see? Do they see it? Are they lying to themselves? Are these people mentally ill? Do they have a deep psychological need to cling on to these blatant lies? If so, why?

This is the thought blockade we are facing. The evidence in the towers' collapse is there, it is the minds of these fearful beings we must win.

I am actually starting to despise these people. These are the very same people who will be the reason we are stripped of ALL of our civil liberties and led to an early open grave and shot.

What is the difference between them and us, apart from UTTER F***ING GORMLESS SHEEPLE STUPIDITY.

Discuss.
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I posted in another thread :-

'We have to convince a massive amount of people that the towers were demolished by pre-planted explosives. That seems as difficult a task as convincing people that what they see on TV is not always fact - the majority of human beings on this planet are illiterate, innumerate slobs with no regard for "truth" at all. They expect society to give them a life, and expect their "truth" to be delivered through the mass media.'

They entertain such a mentaility because they feel they cannot change the status quo. From another of my posts on this forum :-

"Bush, Cheney, Blair and their ilk" are puppets to those who control the money. That's why political perspective has never, and will never, change anything in human society. This would have happened had Clinton been in power - you cannot stop those financial cogs turning. If you had enough money to pay off muscle, judges, politicians and other "business" people, would the power go to your head?!? Getting rid of the puppets is probably exactly what these corporates like Carlyle would want us to do. It leaves them off the hook yet again: note how society is currently structured in such a manner, that to incriminate those who profit by war, who have this much money and power, is nigh on impossible. Mad

So, an inert, stupified electorate will choose our next leaders - great! Confused

Graphic Smile
optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carefull, theres still very few out there who do believe in the movement so that leaves an awful lot of people to despise.

From my experience debating in person is actually a lot easier than debating on a forum. I have successfully managed to get 4 or 5 people to look in to this and they have each come back with the same conclusion.

Whereas I had a big debate on another forum i use and it really was hard work. I answered every question put to me, i explained in detail both the official story and what is wrong with it. I put forward strong evidence including Steven E Jones' report. I wrote in detail about how the U.S econmy needed 9/11 on many levels. I essentially gave numerous motives, explained sensibly how they could have carried it out. No "no planes" BS either.

They wouldnt buy it at all. It was almost as if they were more interested in trying to prove me wrong than discussing the matter. Which really is hilarious considering the movement is getting bigger and bigger as the months pass.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Sleepers Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
What about those who refuse to look at the evidence or look at it and cant see what we see?

I think much of people's reaction to attempts to persuade them, depends on whether they trust the persuader. To that end, I have found DVDs extremely useful, given that it is time-consuming to read and unless people are alredy interested they won't buy a book.

I have had the experience of offering DVDs to hard line SWPers in the Respect Party and being refused, only to see the refuseniks change their mind when another of their comrades has come up and said "You must watch this; it's really good."

Different folk respond to different kinds of approaches. Here are some which spring to mind.

Instead of approaching people at political meetings in pubs or drafty church halls, try inviting them to your home for drinks, nibbles or a buffet and a DVD screening. It's amazing how a bit of home hospitality can break the ice.

Remain friendly and cheerful with people. If you despise them for not agreeing with you, they will detect it and not give you a favourable hearing. Try to meet them on another level where you might find some common interests, maybe music, football, movies, gardening, travel, nature, I dunno.

Demonstrating outside the US Embassy on Monday I found myself in an interesting conversation with a woman who was inviting me to sign a petition about animal rights. She was totally in ignorance of the 9/11 information and appeared to think "They would never do anything like that." But I tried to link what I was saying to her concern about how "they" treat animals and we disd seem to find enough in common to have a constructive dialogue. Of course I signed her petition.

I could so easily have scoffed internally and dismissed her attitude as "UTTER F***ING GORMLESS SHEEPLE STUPIDITY".
but I set out to discover what we had in common and I got somewhere.

A sense of humour helps too. Laughing

Don't despair; we are making very significant progress and last weekend's activities have brought us to the point where we can no longer be ignored.

Noel
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, Noel.

I've also found it useful to remember how I felt when I first started looking at the evidence. And this was despite my background in intelligence and whistleblowing! What seems obvious to us can be frightening to those who are told by their politicians and the MSM that they are only interested in health, transport and education.

So rather than bludgeoning people over the head with facts and figures from the start, it's good to build up a rapport and ask questions before going into the detail. After all, most people are to some extent aware that governments lie and twist "intelligence" information to suit their political agenda. We only have to look at the WMD dossier, the lies which took us into the war in Iraq, and the death of David Kelly. Why should 911 be the exception?

The other point to remember is that people can think the whole 911 issue will just lead to depression, disempowerment and hopelessness. That is absolutely not the case. By acquiring a better understanding of what is going on in the world, we claw back an element of control over our own lives. Everyone is now so used to thinking that they have no real power over their governments. But we can and we shall hold them to account for their crimes.

Regards

Annie

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes there is such a gulf between someone's present worldview and the one in which they can accept 9/11 as being an inside job that it is important to build a bridge slowly between the two.

Often the best place to start is with the media. If you can help someone to understand the way in which the media is run and the distorted information we receive because of it then you have laid solid foundations.

I find the two films Orwell Rolls in His Grave and Outfoxed helpful for this.

Perhaps the next step is to look at everything after 9/11 - Unconstitutional is an excellent film which explores the changes to laws that have been made since 9/11 and the injustice the follows thereafter (Guantanamo Bay etc).

and then a next step could be a look at the cover-up which surrounds 9/11 - the latest film 9/11 Press for Truth is an excellent DVD to help someone understand the Bush administrations attempts to rpevent and thwart an investigation.

after that it will be time for September 11 Revisited or 9/11 Guilt which explore the possibility of explosives being used in WTC

of course, this is a long process and often you don't have enough time or attention to carry this out - normally I just give people a copy of September 11 Revisited because it starts with half an hour of news clips from 9/11 and enables people to see it for themselves
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: