FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 truth Floral tribute US embassy 11-9-06

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: 911 truth Floral tribute US embassy 11-9-06 Reply with quote

I'd be most interested to be kept informed to what happens to our display around the tree in front of the US Embassy (re; how long it remains there?)

The attiitude and aggressive behaviour of some of the Police Officers towards us was IMO unprofessional, unfair and unreasonable......and we fund their wages!

When we applied for permission to demonstrate to the authorities why did they not inform us that the Memorial garden gates would be locked to prevent us from entering and placing our foral tributes and messages there?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They probably didnt inform you guys so that it might provoke a reaction they could exploit. Police in Devon used to do similar things to get a rise. Im not suprised they were acting so badly either.

Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally didn't experience any of that from the Police, I was certainly never provoked, but of course I cannot speak for everybody who was there, but this is the first I've heard of the Police behaving this way. Please tell more. There was one plain clothes bald guy with some earpiece who didn't look that impressed, especially after the Cycle of Truth nearly took his eye out.

From my own experience, I actually heard one of the police officers say that he thought we had conducted ourselves in a very respectful way and said that he read the large information sheets that we taped along the barrier and he agreed with us, saying that he thought it was true what we were saying. Several others heard this Police Officer say this and will be able to confirm - I think he was talking to Martin from Bristol, and I can say 100% that he said this, as can others.

These people are at the end of the day only doing a job, and when one of them tells us "we behaved very respectfully" and he read the evidence we had and "agreed with what we were saying" - I don't think we can complain too much. Just because I don't want to live in Bliar's Police State, doesn't mean I have to have a problem with all members of the Police Force. I'm sure most of them would rather be catching burglars, muggers, etc., than taking names and addresses of harmless peace protesters who take photos of the US Embassy.

Regards,

Chris.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough Dr Hemp, Id also like more details of the bad side exhibited in that case and Im very pleased you experienced such a good reaction. I must say your account is very posisitive. I realise too that most cops are good at heart otherwise they wouldnt be cops but Ive met plenty of bad ones too that didnt deserve the position.

Im not suprised the bald guy was miffed in that case either..lol.

Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey like in all walks of life, there are good and bad. I have friends who were at the Battle of the Beanfield who would be in no doubt of the ability of the British Police not to adopt that sense of British fair-play, indeed I saw the ITN footage myself. I've heard of Police over reacting to Raves put on locally in the middle of nowhere causing no harm to anybody, though it should be remembered it's the politicians who make the laws, and a large number of Police favour quite liberal policies such as legalising cannabis, etc., as they know it's the alcohol on Friday nights, etc., that causes the real problems.

Like I said, I didn't see any evidence of the Police misbehaving, and I'm interested to hear more on this. The decision to lock the gates would have been made much higher up the chain, and certainly not by any of the uniformed officers there, including one that said he "agreed with us". At the end of the day, slagging off the Police, calling them fascist c*nts, etc., is childish and counter-productive; yes some of them are not very nice people, but not all alternative-type people are angels. If we are to win the 9/11 truth campaign then we need convince people from all walks of life, including Police Officers.

Most of the cops down here in Totnes are perfectly friendly and if I was being attacked and beaten up, no doubt I'd be happy to see one of them. There is one particular copper down here that doesn't have a very good reputation, and spent many a year hassling the local pot-smoking community, but legend has it he was taken up to Dartmoor by some South Brent Boys (redneck hillbilly town at foot of Moors near Plymouth), given a good kicking, stripped, peed on, and left tied to a tree. Needless to say, he learned the error of his ways, and the pot-smoking community here is thriving, but that's another story ...

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I was referecning some Robocop types ramped up and giving 'pot heads' their unaffectionate term, a bad time, they played real dirty. So we got smarter. It was funny times. I agree a generalisation of facists etc is a bad way to go, I was just saying i wouldnt be surprised if some were funny about our stance. Pleasing to hear some thought likewise. The decision to lock gates was definatley on high and deliberate though, to perhaps get a reaction. Goog for you all to not play ball.

The poor Dartmoor cooper! lol...hes now the 'wet hand of dartmoor lore' I presume!

Scott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion the police were very respectful, answered our questions helpfully and even read our banners. It was very sad that we wern't able to lay outr flowers at the actual memorial tree and wern't treated as part of the memorial service, but I don't think everyone present saw it that way either. On the subject of the floral tribute, does anyone know what happened to it? It was a shame that not every one had a diffequestion about 9/11 on it. Then iwould have slowly dawned on whoever cleaned it up!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:
The decision to lock gates was definatley on high and deliberate though, to perhaps get a reaction. Goog for you all to not play ball.

The decision to lock could have been taken by some senior copper who, mindful of all the criticism the police are currently under, was determined he should not get egg on his face over having allowed a nasty confrontation between 9/11 protestors and our rulers from the US Embassy.

Noel
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Police Reply with quote

I though the police were in 95% of cases very reasonable.

There was only one senior looking bloke who looked rather sinister and radioed base when he overheard Shayler saying we were on our way to the BBC.

I shook hands with several officers and they all returned my "good afternoon" to them.

They could have taken our banners and formed a big line in front of us blocking our visual impact. We should note that they did neither.

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The decision to lock could have been taken by some senior copper who, mindful of all the criticism the police are currently under, was determined he should not get egg on his face over having allowed a nasty confrontation between 9/11 protestors and our rulers from the US Embassy

OK fine but why did they not have the decency to inform us when the application to demo was put in and their processing of that application was hardly efficient?

From my experience what I saw and experienced was clear evidence of a fascist trained police force which had no respect whatsover for peaceful protesters or those who pay their wages and golden pensions

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no problem with the police at all.

It started with a fair number of officers, but by the end there was only a handful left. They could see that we meant no harm to anyone and I guess in a strange way they appreciated what we were doing.

Their problem is that no matter what their thoughts and feelings on a particular subject are, they have to follow protocol.

There was a good interest from passers by, with many of them coming over and asking questions and giving us words of support. You're obviously going to encounter the odd few who are against the truth, but I was VERY surprised in how many people were either hooting their horns or giving us words of encouragement for what we were doing.

I think the weekend, the Monday and Tuesday events were a huge success and I'm glad I got to meet so many people.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Protecting us against ourselves Reply with quote

Quote from police man I stood and talked to for quite a while on the one occassion when I had the guts to get myself up to Menwith Hill to join Anni Rainbow (whom I now hear has had a stroke which her friends feel may have been brought on by the hudge upset she experienced - on many levels -after having to endure her son's full military funeral after being killed in Iraq) in her Quaker Peace Vigil:

Policeman (clarly much in agreement with my views about Menwith Hill) - an "ordinary Bobby" and not one of the harsher Military Police, armed with a machine gun!):

Quote:
I didn't join the police force to do jobs like this - I joined the force to protect people against themselves!

This has always stuck in my mind! I could do with a police man to follow me around and caustion me that if I didn't stop drinking too much, being lazy, not doing any housework, etc, I would be arrested and put in prison! I would not expect him/her to arrest me for speaking up against lies, war and insanity, however!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: