FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY LETTER TO MAIL ON SUNDAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: MY LETTER TO MAIL ON SUNDAY Reply with quote

10th September 2006.

Dear Peter Hitchens,

As someone who has researched the issues surrounding the appaling events of 9/11 for several years now, I am totally convinced that WTC1,WTC2 and WTC7 were indeed brought down by controlled demolition.

I listened carefully to the dialogue between yourself and David Shayler. I don't think that David was trying to force you into accepting his viewpoint. It didn't seem that way to me at all. However he was, I feel, trying his best to add to the distinguished Professor David Ray Griffin's earlier comments, which he did quite succesfully adding the information about pools of liquid steel at the basements (sublevels) of these three buildings (actually weeks after the event). Something that in no way could be attributed to Aircraft or burning jet fuel. Especially so in the case of WTC7 which had not been hit by any aircraft and came down later that day in a controlled demolition.

May I enquire whether you will you be accepting David Shayler's kind offer to come to the Mail On Sunday office and show you the evidence in existence and then reporting back on that evidence which will one day, I believe be used in a court of law, and will you be presenting that important evidence to the general public via The Mail on Sunday? The evidence is indeed very substantial and may professionals are involved in the research and compilation of that evidence?

I have just finished reading Professor David Ray Griffin's book "Christian Faith and The Truth Behind 9/11" which is an excellent book and I invite you to take the time out to read it. I also invite you to read his other books, "9/11 Commission, ommision and distortions" and "The New Pearl Harbour".

As a mainstream journalist don't you feel that it is your duty to us, the British public, that you disseminate a balanced view of world affairs?

The 9/11 Truth (and research) Movement is a massive body of people from this country (and around the globe) who are of the opinion that the offical version of what happened on 9/11 is a lie that can be proved to be a lie.

I also invite you at the very least to visit www.st911.org and see what professionals have to say about 9/11. I also invite you to contact Andrew Johnson a physicist who is part of the British 9/11 Truth Movement and also a member of the Professionals studying 9/11.

If you wish, I would also be happy to send you DVD's of scientific research that clearly show the three buildings were brought down by controlled demolition free of charge.

Are you aware of the research documents readily available on the internet that show that elements of the American administration are indeed quite willing to kill their own people - see "Operation Northwoods" for example. A "google" search on the internet will suffice.

It seems to many people that mainstream journalists are failing the British public by holding back from supporting even public investigation of such important events as 9/11. The end result will be of course that people like myself will simply stop buying your publications and turn to sources that are willing to look at research.

I would appreciate an answer to my email and I would like to advise you that I will be posting a copy of this email to the 9/11 truth website in the UK as a record that I informed you as a UK journalist and invited you to look at the research that has been undertaken to date.

Thanks for your time,

Best wishes,

John Morrison

Member: sonic
DUCKIEW
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: well done! Reply with quote

keep us updated on this one if he replies or doesn't.
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do DUCKVIEW.

I will post to the forum

Sonic.

So who will guard THE MEDIA
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No reply received to date,

Peace,

Sonic.
DUCKIEW
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update. This is quite poor that they have not even acknowledged your email. duckiew
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not holding my breath on this one Confused

Peace,

Sonic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: