FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 23rd Sept Manchester Demo: TONY BLAIR ITS TIME TO GO!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: The 23rd Sept Manchester Demo: TONY BLAIR ITS TIME TO GO!!! Reply with quote

How many people are gonna be there from 9-11 truth? And is there going to be a 9-11 stall? Salute PLus is there a 9-11 meeting after the Demo?

http://www.stopthewar.co.uk/

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3611
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote=xmasdale]Don't forget the next national activity is the Stop the War demo in Manchester on Saturday Sept 23rd. We have hired the Quaker meeting House in Mount Street from 5pm to 8pm for a movie screening and discussion after the event. We shall have leaflets advertising this event for distribution on the demonstration.
[/quote]

Can someone post a copy of the flyer referred to?

I will be there.
SilkSpinner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it will be a good event for the movement to spread the TRUTH, See you ALL up there hopfully,, can't wait Very Happy
Sherlock
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Manchester Reply with quote

Really looking forward to comming to Manchester, last weekend was so positive and it will be great to see/chat with you all again Very Happy

Glad to hear you have organised the meet afterwards, see you there.

Care to you all Very Happy
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the details of the meeting/Talk after the demo...
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4179
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one!
i was going to join in the stop the war protest. would be good to meet up with people from here.

see some of you on saturday i hope

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:

Can someone post a copy of the flyer referred to?

I will be there.

Hi Sinclair and all. Here is the text of the flyer. It's with the printer at the mo and will be carried from there to Manchester on the Bristol Stop the War coach by Adrian and Martin on Saturday morning.

I've had some recent suggested amendments, but unfortunately too late. It was already with our supporter Geoff in Bristol who has a printing business and is extremely generous towards us with his charges. I highly recommend him to any 9/11 Truth group.

I had incorporated earlier suggested amendments and am particularly indebted to Justin of the Cumbria Group for the idea of leading on the Chavez story.

Is the Stop the War coalition's line now going to be: "Bush has told us the truth but Chavez is just a conspiraloon"? I think they're far too canny strategists not to make some adjustment to their policy to incorporate the line of Chavez, darling of the left.

Please everyone, keep pressing on this issue within your local Stop the War groups. I know it's frustrating, but there are signs of a rethink.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Chavez thinks 9/11 probably inside job!
"Those towers could have been dynamited," says Venezuela's President Chavez.

The President was reacting to a television report investigating a theory that the Twin Towers on 9/11 had been brought down by controlled explosives after Flights 11 and 175 had crashed into them.

"The hypothesis is not absurd ... that those towers could have been dynamited," Chavez said in a speech on September 12, 2006 to supporters, "A building never collapses like that, unless it's with an implosion...The hypothesis that is gaining strength ... is that it was the same U.S. imperial power that planned and carried out this terrible terrorist attack or act against its own people and against citizens of all over the world.... Why? To justify the aggressions that immediately were unleashed on Afghanistan, on Iraq."

Chavez has said the U.S. launched those wars to ensure its political and economic power. The President and his government are now calling for a new independent, international inquiry into what actually happened on 11 September 2001.

Movie screening invitation
You are cordially invited to a movie screening which examines the truth of US government claims about the 9/11 attacks, followed by a discussion with David Shayler and Annie Machon, MI5 whistleblowers. The meeting starts after the Stop the War demonstration at 5pm in the Quaker Meeting House, 6 Mount Street Manchester M2 5NS; it will finish by 8pm.

Five years of protests with no results!
The current policy of not investigating who was behind the 9/11 attacks, but of trusting the US government’s account, is not producing results in terms of stopping the war. Soon the so-called War on Terror will have lasted as long as World War 2 and yet no end is in sight. The neocons are talking in terms of another 40 or 50 years of it. That means plenty of time for them to spread their power throughout the planet in accordance with their aims stated by the Project for the New American Century before Bush came to power, and plenty time to whip up more Islamophobia in order to retain public backing. Their aim of global "full spectrum dominance" means overwhelming US power on land, sea, air, space and in economics and information.

Yes they want to control the information we have access to. Their new doctrine of "pre-emptive strike" gives them the right to attack any other country whenever they consider a country as a threat to their interests.

They have a proven record of "disinformation". Our government has several times been caught out as complicit with this policy of lies: weapons of mass destruction, yellow cake uranium from Niger, Saddam’s ability to strike at us within 45 minutes, Saddam’s mobile chemical bomb factories, Downing Street’s dodgy dossier, the "ricin conspiracy" in which no ricin was ever found, the "suicide" of Dr David Kelly, the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes, the Forest Gate raids, the recent airport bomb scare in which the public were greatly inconvenienced but offered no information whatsoever. We are just expected to trust these proven liars and accept restrictions to our liberties.

Islamophobia permits ending traditional presumption of "innocence until proven guilty", as four Muslim men have been declared guilty of bombing London, though they never faced trial. Tony Blair immediately ruled out even an inquiry. To those who object to compulsory ID cards he says "If you’ve done nothing wrong, you’ve got nothing to fear." So why no inquiry, Tony? If you’ve done nothing wrong…

Why trust proven liars?
A mass of research shows that the official conspiracy theory propounded by the US government does not fit the evidence. A great deal of media effort is being put into finding the most ridiculously far-fetched theories about what happened that day and then falsely claiming that such theories are policy of the 9/11 Truth Movement. We invite you to examine the evidence for yourselves and make up your own minds about whether George Bush has told the truth.

If he hasn’t and, if the attacks of that day were facilitated or planned by elements within the US government, the justification for the War on Terror - that we are all in constant danger of attack by fanatical Muslims - disappears and those who want to wage war no longer have public support. The "War on Terror" will stop. Isn’t it worth taking a look, rather than retreating into the easy path of saying "No! I won’t look at ‘conspiracy theories‘"? The official explanation is a conspiracy theory.

What the 9/11 Truth Movement stands for
1 We are a network of people who share a common belief that we have not been told the truth about the 9/11 attacks because the official account does not fit the evidence.

2 We have no common theory about what actually happened except that the evidence suggests that at some level US officials had a hand in facilitating the attacks. Some of our supporters think they orchestrated them.

3 We believe that the official 9/11 Commission was fatally flawed, being packed with Bush cronies and having highly restrictive terms of reference. Numerous omissions and distortions of evidence amounting to a whitewash, appear in the official report.

4 We seek an unbiased criminal investigation into this event, the greatest crime in US history, and support Hugo Chavez’ call for an international inquiry.

5 We support the aims of the Stop the War Movement and the Campaign Against Criminalising Communities

Contact us at: www.nineeleven.co.uk, info@nineeleven.co.uk .
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Noel,

I think the Chavez angle/intro is a good idea.

BTW, have you read Chavez's speech today at the UN, New York? I posted it here:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=25016#25016

Telling it like it is
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just worry that after the West Yorks Campaign managed to get maybe 300 people to its Unspinning the Truth gig, 9 weeks after the group's inception, that the meeting room may prove far too small.
We may have to take over the whole Friends House
The tide has definitely turned

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do we have to have three threads on this demo: this one http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=25171#25171 , this one http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=25039#25039 and this one http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=25044#25044 ?

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
I just worry that after the West Yorks Campaign managed to get maybe 300 people to its Unspinning the Truth gig, 9 weeks after the group's inception, that the meeting room may prove far too small.
We may have to take over the whole Friends House
The tide has definitely turned

I'd far rather worry about that than about not being able to fill the Meeting House

Noel
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Why do we have to have three threads on this demo: this one http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=25171#25171 , this one http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=25039#25039 and this one http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=25044#25044 ?

Noel

Because this board has become so popular and most people only look at the home page, and sometimes the previous message has dropped off, or the poster is so eager to get their own message out they fail to notice a previous one to attach to, perhaps?
Hasn't a similar dupe happened in the calender?
Perhaps people could reply tactically to keep all three adjacent

frenchperson
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all

I attended the meeting at Manchester yesterday and spoke with David briefly outside before the viewing. I was very impressed by the content of the film, the presentation of the evidence and the speakers. I've seen the Loose Change II dvd and felt that Short Changed complemented it very well.

There are a multitude of unanswered questions - and these need to be addressed urgently - by a full independent inquiry.

To me, the best way of raising awareness generally would be to focus on how many buildings came down on the day. Most people perceive it to be 2 and it seems the establishment and media is tacitly allowing this myth to take hold. We should make our friends, families and work colleagues aware of the links to collapse footage of WTC7 - the building that came down without a plane hitting it - the passing on of this information gives people the 'easiest way in' and could be the way to help others discover the rest of the anomalies for themselves. Any groundswell could begin to build and hopefully get big enough to drown out the detractors

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pics of the Manchester Demo are here:
http://leninology.blogspot.com/2006/09/mancs-against-tanks-50000-march .html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: