FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORGAN REYNOLDS ON FOX NEWS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: MORGAN REYNOLDS ON FOX NEWS Reply with quote

http://www.total911.info/2006/09/dr-reynolds-exposes-911-tv-fakery-on. html
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought 'Scholars for 9/11 truth' weren't buying 'no planes' Confused

Can't find it here http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like someone to make a section of the WTC... and fly a 7x7 into it... just to see what happens.... then everyone can stop hypothesising Smile

Has anyone ever flown a jet into a building before? How can people possibly say this can't happen if no one has ever seen a plane hit a steel building before?

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
I thought 'Scholars for 9/11 truth' weren't buying 'no planes' Confused

Can't find it here http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/

Oops - looks like the label has stuck...

When topics are ridiculed so much and so vehemently, you can be sure they need thoroughly investigating and the labelling they have been given needs careful review.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no planers = i am a grade A idiot

morgan reynolds = traitor to 9/11 truth.

AND FOX JUST CANT STOP LYING!!!!!! ARGH.

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED OUTFOXED

WATCH IT NOW
Garrett Cooke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixuplooksharp,

Everything Morgan Reynolds said in the Fox piece was correct.

A largely aluminium plane could not slice into a steel and concrete building like a knife into butter and then completely disappear from view with no wreckage remaining.

Much of the video of 'Flight 175' has been shown to be fake. What confidence can we have in the remainder? I suggest none.

Principally for the above reasons, I am confident that no large planes hit the WTC on 11th September 2001. If you are going to suggest otherwise please provide the evidence for such extraordinary claims. Otherwise stop insulting those who propound what is an entirely reasonable theory and best explains the facts as they are known.

Also remember Flights 11 and 77 did not fly on 11th September 2001 and Flights 175 and 93 were not destroyed on 11th September 2001. The idea that large passenger jets were a part of the attacks is simply a red herring. No large passenger jets were involved. There were no hijackers or hijackings. There was no airforce stand down. No passengers were murdered.

Garrett
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
AND FOX JUST CANT STOP LYING!!!!!! ARGH.
Agree - but let's separate Prof Reynolds and Fox - it's a really worthwhile consideration, I think.
Quote:
IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED OUTFOXED

WATCH IT NOW
Agree:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8775995341064689390
fixuplooksharp wrote:
no planers = i am a grade A idiot
Oops - careful with the labelling - it's really "No 7x7's". You have to be REALLY careful with this 9/11 stuff. Experience should tell most of us that things are probably not as they seem. (I was fooled by the OCT for about 3 years)
Quote:
morgan reynolds = traitor to 9/11 truth.

Does that mean that anyone who disagrees with your interpretation of this set of evidence is a traitor then? Morgan is "his own guy" and I have read e-mails from him saying that. I am "my own guy" too. Perhaps I am "damaging the movement" too by disagreeing with some people. Oh dear.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Andrew Johnson"][quote]AND FOX JUST CANT STOP LYING!!!!!! ARGH. [/quote]Agree - but let's separate Prof Reynolds and Fox - it's a really worthwhile consideration, I think.[quote]IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED OUTFOXED

WATCH IT NOW[/quote]Agree:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8775995341064689390
[quote="fixuplooksharp"]no planers = i am a grade A idiot[/quote]Oops - careful with the labelling - it's really "No 7x7's". You have to be REALLY careful with this 9/11 stuff. Experience should tell most of us that things are probably not as they seem. (I was fooled by the OCT for about 3 years)
[quote]morgan reynolds = traitor to 9/11 truth.[/quote]
Does that mean that anyone who disagrees with your interpretation of this set of evidence is a traitor then? Morgan is "his own guy" and I have read e-mails from him saying that. I am "my own guy" too. Perhaps I am "damaging the movement" too by disagreeing with some people. Oh dear.[/quote]

argh. look, i dont mind people doing their own research and stuff, thats cool by me. What i do not like is people convinced that their theory is superior. mine is inconclusive, as is everybodies, at least officially, until we get an investigation.

the no planes stuff is being picked up on in the media and the much better smoking guns are being left alone...obviously.

some people say anything that gains media speculation is good for us. i completely disagree.. most people are not as inquisitive as we are, most people do not have the 'time' to check all this stuff out, and even if they do, they will go to a debunking site straight away to quell their fears so they can go to bed all snug that 'everything is ok'

the size of the movement has grown sharply in the last year, and i feel we have been set back a while...people who were slightly convinced that it just could have been the u.s that did it came to me after hearing bout the no planes stuff and just ridiculed me.

people are sad and closed minded and unable to think for themselves, so rely on officialdom to tell them whats good. this is the result of the stinking system in which we now live.

i am livid that i had to work out how stink the world is all by myslef. im 21. i dont want to have to do this, and when i get people laughin in my face, i aint happy, and obviously am going to be pissed with the person/people that caused it to happen. i think that is understandable? no?

i live for facts and information, information is power. when people start assuming what i believe, because of some reason out of my control, i get angry.

right rant over.

im just not liking the correlation between former spooks and no-planers. not liking it at all. thi whole palarva has been in the planning for decades me thinks and there is nobody im going to trust wholehertedly.

power to the people
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: