FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AOL's Advert in the UK News of the World Sunday Newspaper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: AOL's Advert in the UK News of the World Sunday Newspaper Reply with quote

This advert appeared in the UK Sunday 'News of the World' Paper.

Child abuse, terrorism, racism. Should censorship really be the only thing not allowed on the internet?

/discuss The World Wide Web. Wide is a bit of an understatement. It just keeps getting bigger, with more and more information being added every day. And that's the beauty of the internet - anyone, anywhere can put anything on it. It belongs to everyone. A place where freedom of speech can exist. But is it so beautiful when the information put there is the views of paedophiles, terrorists and racists? With no-one regulating the internet, this information is now within reach of more homes than ever before. It a the World Wide Web after all. But who in the world should regulate it? Should it, and could it, be regulated at all? We have a view - that internet providers, governments and individuals the world over can work together to keep the internet open, but safer too. Which is why one of the things that we do is support the Internet Watch Foundation. set up to monitor and minimise the availability of child abuse images onfine. But where does censorship begin and freedom of speech end?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes AOL are really emphasising the argument against the Internet as it is and consequentially for Internet 2 which is a totally government controlled affair
They show for and against videos on their website, but the only adverts drawn from here I've seen on the telly are against
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: AOL advert - internet censorship Reply with quote

why would AOL lead a campaign to 'make the internet safe'? Why is that in their commercial interests. Seems to me we're being softened up for censorship of "whacky, conspiracy theory ideas". Apparently, one internet campaigner who was on the inside, Wayne Masden (ex NSA), is under investigation for revealing too much of what they don't want us to know.
rikb5
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AOL have been monitoring their subscribers internet activity for a long time. The software that users install, tracks the sites they visit and sends the information back to them.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that rikb5.

Thats interesting because I've never considered AOL as an ISP as my intuition told me they were part of the illuminati web. Read David Ickes website "symbolism" section and have a look at AOLs corporate logo!

Which ISPs are not monitoring us?

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey,

AOL Logo - Flippin' eck, I can't believe I missed this blatant connection! I'm learning, I'm learning!

Good luck with your local group.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: have you seen Reply with quote

have you seen the aol tv adverts?
yet certain elements within the 911 truth movement say we shouldn't be talking about the wider conspiracy
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is interesting.

A friend of mine tried to remove his AOL isp software from his computer. On doing so, a program was run that shut his computer down. He took it somewhere to get it fixed and was told that the AOL program is designed to do that and he would have to have it re-configured to work with AOL again or buy a new computer. I think AOL is very ruthless, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

My father-in-law has AOL and it controls lots of what he does, coming up with messages and adverts he doesn't want.
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AOL suck, and thats if you can get connected...I'm with E7.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: