FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from a Friend in the United States. Sam Danner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam,

Would it be possible for me to call you? I'd like to speak to you personally and have an informal interview about the days events. Obviously this isn't to p**s you off or prove to the world that you're a fake, but just to hear your account of the day and possibly put it in a documentary for the future.
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: MO1912 Reply with quote

To MO 1912:
I do not live in the fear I once had. Are they going to kill Dylan Avery and Alex Jones too? Of course those Gentleman think I am the all professional Liar. But I stand up for them Polotics you know. As for the Flight 77 Passengers and the Other deceased e-mail me at Washington53@netzero.net.
Sam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: Some questions are spin questions Reply with quote

I will be glad to do an Interview as time permitts. I just do not give My Telephone number out like I use too. There is My Adminastrater who can spell better than me and she will contact you.
Some bodies spin Question. Hundreds of people did not see People on a Jet Crash into the Pentagon. How can that be when you are Flying about 475 Kilometers an Hour? Simple Logic will answer your own question.
Sam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PatrickBatemen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Some questions are spin questions Reply with quote

Sam Danner wrote:
I will be glad to do an Interview as time permitts. I just do not give My Telephone number out like I use too. There is My Adminastrater who can spell better than me and she will contact you.
Some bodies spin Question. Hundreds of people did not see People on a Jet Crash into the Pentagon. How can that be when you are Flying about 475 Kilometers an Hour? Simple Logic will answer your own question.
Sam

i meant 100 people reported seeing a large passenger jet come in low and hit the pentagon, these people must not exist or be lying
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this makes me laugh how you(meaning critics) use things when it suits you, we say 100's of people heard explosions at the wtc and that counts for nothing, then you say 100's saw a plane and that must be taken into consideration. make up your mind do witness statements count or not? no wait the 100's at wtc were mistaken, but the 100's at the pentagon were spot on. make up your minds or does evidence only count when it goes with the offical version?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is EXACTLY how they work marky 54 !!
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When there is a major event of this dimension there are always bizarre contradictions in the witness reports. This is partly because memories become so blurred and confused with the TV reportage that impressionable witnesses end up forgetting the details what they originally saw and substituting them for something that fits the new version as seen over and over again on TV.

It may be salient to recall that on the day of the event, CNN news reporter Jamie McIntyre reported that there had been an explosion at the Pentagon but something weird about the whole thing involving a distinct lack of plane debris. The video of this 'breaking news' report can be seen here:

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/Cnn[1].Pentagon.Jamie.Mcintyre.swf

I don't know what happened after but I assume that McIntyre changed his story (most likely under pressure) to fit the official version.

This video is well worth watching because the report was made before the spin went into action.

Suspecta
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sam

Since finding out about the lies regarding 911, I have as a result discovered that this is just the tip of the iceberg - and that we are being lied to about most things.

Global Warming - A lie - it's just the natural cycle of events.
We are running out of oil - A lie to bump up prices
Apollo missions - never happened
HIV - not sexually transmitted and does not cause AIDS
All the Wars - started by the same people - with the opposing sides funded by the same people.
The Free press of the West - An illusion
The democracies of UK and USA - Another illusion

So what is going on now in planned life cycle of the typical American

Children are given 44 compulsory injections that damage their immune systems and are laced with Mercury to lower their IQ's

The air you breath and water you drink is contaminated on purpose to make you ill

A diet that pollutes the body - to ensure that millions are overweight and need treatment for diabetes, heart disease, respiratory problems, cancer you name it - this perpetuates the profits of the corrupt pharmaceutical industry

An education system that stifles any independant thought

A population which more than any other is completely brainwashed by the media

All that is needed for total domination is the micro chipping of the entire population and the transformation will be complete

The USA will have gone from the land of the free to the land of the living dead

Anyway Sam have you considered the Hoxsey treatment for your illness see link below

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5528328984547372206
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWSU3

911 is the key and a key element in cracking that nut is giving the bona fide 911 whistleblowers (eg. William Rodrigez, Sam etc) a public forum to tell us what they saw and heard.

Once that is achieved the great unravelling begins and yes based on my own research and reading I agree that many of the satements you make are probably true.

Welcome here Sam, my father was diagnosed with prostrate cancer last month and its on the move. I've persuaded him to go on the B17.

Phillip Days books on health care and particularly "Cancer Why we are still dying to know the truth" are well worth the time reading.

Also check out www.campaignfortruth.com and www.credence.org.

Phillip Day does regular conference talks on health and its worth the £5
fee to listen to what he has to say. A good speaker. I gave him some info on the 911 facts WTC7 etc and asked if we could do a follow presentation on his tour. The response I got was a disappointing negative one.

For the cynics though I admit that Phillip Day is operating a business but if that is saving lives good luck to the guy!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say I'm a little surprised to see this thread take off.

My take on this is that if someone has a tale to tell that brings new evidence to the table of 9/11 there are numerous ways to bring it to peoples' attention within the 9/11 truth community. The starting point be to write a coherent account to allow people to judge its veracity.

The second thing is whilst I'm not unsympathetic to people who are struggling in life, I question the extent to which a loose network of people can support one individual in the US who they don't know and appears to be struggling. This doesn't seem to be the type of help and support that we are best placed to offer. But each to their own
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Hi Bongo Reply with quote

Quote:
I am writing this post as some people have pointed to Apricot Kernels, in particular, Laetrile. I have a freind who is a medical Laboratory Scientific Officer (MLSO) with the UK's National Health Service (NHS). He works with cancer, in particular Haemotology (Blood). He tells me that there is very little evidence of and no significant benefits to this treatment and that the risks are actually very great. Please read the following info from the US national cancer institute... it is important to fully inform yourself before making any decisions.

I know it's tempting to believe scientist friends, I have some too, they tell me the 'Hydrogen cell' is a hoax, they say all those people working away on free energy devices are wasting their time, they are not lying but during the course of their education they have been misinformed. Lots of scientists are waking up to this. Of course the US national cancer institute is going to deny the whole 'cancer is a vitamin deficieny' thing, the medical industry is not set up to cure you but to profit from you. It took the scientific / medical establishment 20 years to pronounce that Pallegra was a vitamin deficiency, similarly with scurvy. But I certainly agree with you here,

'it is important to fully inform yourself before making any decisions'

Just be wary about believing anything you read on government sites, we have been lied to, deceived, experimented on and god knows what else for generations. 9 11 isn't just about 9 11 and it's immediate consequences, it's a glimpse into a world that many fear to look at, a world where the power elite look on us as something to exploit, and use in any way they like so long as it suits their purpose.
If we just see this in terms of 9 11, 07 07, and the false global war on terror, there is a danger that this will be the only crime addressed and the structures will still be in place for more of the same at some point in the future using a whole new set of tech toys. Just something to keep in mind.

Last edited by ishaar on Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hi Sam

Since finding out about the lies regarding 911, I have as a result discovered that this is just the tip of the iceberg - and that we are being lied to about most things.

All the Wars - started by the same people - with the opposing sides funded by the same people.

So what is going on now in planned life cycle of the typical American

Children are given 44 compulsory injections that damage their immune systems and are laced with Mercury to lower their IQ's

The air you breath and water you drink is contaminated on purpose to make you ill

A diet that pollutes the body - to ensure that millions are overweight and need treatment for diabetes, heart disease, respiratory problems, cancer you name it - this perpetuates the profits of the corrupt pharmaceutical industry

An education system that stifles any independant thought

A population which more than any other is completely brainwashed by the media

All that is needed for total domination is the micro chipping of the entire population and the transformation will be complete

The USA will have gone from the land of the free to the land of the living dead

Anyway Sam have you considered the Hoxsey treatment for your illness see link below

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5528328984547372206

Truth,

You really are full of nonsense!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And with respect James

you are - narrow minded, self centred, pompous, arrogant, ignorant and a bigot

With respect
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Truth

Never looked at the apollo thing, but regards everything else you said,

Quote:

unfortunately it's all believable.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: faked moon lndings Reply with quote

Hi Ishaar

If you have any doubts about Apollo watch "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon" on link below

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8168276650786411133
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
And with respect James

you are - narrow minded, self centred, pompous, arrogant, ignorant and a bigot

With respect

I'm happy to have all these traits but at least I'm not making stuff up just to fit stupid school boy theories. Where's your proof with regard to climate change and oil prices? Indeed, why have oil prices dropped by $15/barrel in the last couple of weeks and petrol prices are at their lowest for 6 months?

Where's your proof regarding HIV and AIDS (you're right though, HIV is not just a sexually transmitted disease)?

Mind you I'm not so happy with narrow minded - have you read any books on climate change and oil recently? Have you read any books on 9/11 even?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody has any doubts about what I say about aids - watch google video below

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6814491427846073388&q=AIDs+ conspiracy
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Ishaar

If you have any doubts about Apollo watch "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon" on link below

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8168276650786411133

I watched that video last week and was intrigued with the message at the end "No goy were mistreated in the making of this video" or words to that effect. That, together with the "amusing" out takes, made me wonder if the whole thing was not a piss take.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEFBASS wrote:
Someone ( Mike Walter, USA today saw both) , maybe out of context, but his whole statement was a bit disjointed.

This was from my first post on this site back in June.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2095&highlight=gefba ss

I must add I did contact Russell Pickering from Pentagon Research, and recieved an email back just stating that he had already interviewed him.
Which you can see at....

http://www.pentagonresearch.com/mike.html

http://eric.bart.free.fr/iwpb/witness.html

then scroll down to Mike Walter..

quote.

"Washington, Mike Walter, USA Today, on the road when a jet slammed into the Pentagon: "I was sitting in the northbound on 27 and the traffic was, you know, typical rush-hour -- it had ground to a standstill. I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.' "And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon. "Huge explosion, great ball of fire, smoke started billowing out."

What is odd about this statement IMHO is that it seems like two statements in one rather than one complete account.

I have not seen the complete video of the whole statement or heard the account recited as one complete statement.

Geoff.

I have become very wary of the mouthy witnesses in these initial reports.
While most people are in a state of not far from incoherent shock, here are some guys with full explanations, right to hand.

On 911 Mysteries at approx 3m 18s. (or video 1 at 198 sec. if you've saved the flash video), watch the Fox News Alert 'street interview' with the guy in the black baseball cap (I can't tell if it's a NY Yankees hat to further indicate we really are getting it from a genuine noo yorka).

This guy saw exactly what happened and offers a complete engineering theory on what caused the collapse within a few words.
And guess what - exactly to the official script.

"It came out of nowhere ... just reamed right into the side of the Twin Tower, exploding through the other side. And then I witnessed both towers collapse, one first and then the second, mostly due to structural failure because the fire was just too intense"

Compare this to most other interviews where real witnesses are talking over each other and hesitating in trying to frame in words the magnitude of what they had just seen.

Call me cynical, but the Fox 'witness' with his perfectly constructed sentences, and artfully delivered concise explanation for the whole thing
was not a 'civilian'. That was the first nugget of disinformation being planted.

I'm not saying that's the case here, but as is said, if it quacks it's likely a duck.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
If anybody has any doubts about what I say about aids - watch google video below

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6814491427846073388&q=AIDs+ conspiracy

Absolute rubbish. What a joke.

Although I doubt the integrity of pharmaceutical companies when it comes to exploiting their products, to say that HIV and AIDS are not linked is plain stupid.

Maybe you'd like to read a bit more about it here.

http://www.avert.org/

Truth - read it yourself. Look at the statistics. Stop watching stupid documenataries designed to shock without substance.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Although I doubt the integrity of pharmaceutical companies when it comes to exploiting their products, to say that HIV and AIDS are not linked is plain stupid.

Truth - read it yourself. Look at the statistics. Stop watching stupid documenataries designed to shock without substance.

James, you sound just like those 9/11 sleepers. How can you call something 'absolute rubbish' when the item in question is a two hour documentary and you gave it ten minutes max?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

You have probably watched this before but this news item blows my mind every time I watch it, it's horrific potency certainly does not dilute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
James C wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

James, you sound just like those 9/11 sleepers. How can you call something 'absolute rubbish' when the item in question is a two hour documentary and you gave it ten minutes max?

This argument has been presented before so I don't need to watch this all. This argument is along the same lines as Dr Wakefield's claim linking the MMR vaccine and autism which has been proved to be rubbish and Wakefield was shown to have a conflict of interest by representing parents wishing to sue the makes of the MMR vaccine and twisting the evidence in his favour. The HIV/Aids argument has been created by rival companies trying to disprove the medical facts for their own benefit. Disinfo is not limited to the government and secret services you know.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole said

If you watch the documentary in it's entirety then you will have a different view

I should add to the list of adjectives to describe you James

Shallow
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
prole said

If you watch the documentary in it's entirety then you will have a different view

I should add to the list of adjectives to describe you James

Shallow

Sticks and stones.......Yawn Yawn

Like wise. Look at what the medical profession says for yourself. Your view might just change. Go on, use the internet to do your own research and stop viewing only the conspiracy, lets accuse the oligarchs of orchestrating every wrongdoing, websites that so many people on this forum seem to love.

It's so important to think for yourself and base your views on a wide range of evidence.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James obviously wishes to deride why I am saying about AIDS without checking the evidence and watching the documentary

Is anybody prepared to watch it and post an honest view?

If you believe the official story on AIDS you will change your mind
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks like james c got all his 44 injections Wink
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

I counted 45. Smile
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

Marky - you have gone up in my estimations
Curious
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote
Quote:

I watched that video last week and was intrigued with the message at the end "No goy were mistreated in the making of this video" or words to that effect. That, together with the "amusing" out takes, made me wonder if the whole thing was not a piss take.

you are referring to video
Dark Side of The Moon, which was a piss take with Rumsfeld , Kissinger and others.

The video with Apollo Crew creating illusion of distant earth is called
"Funny thing happened on a way to the Moon"
http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=183
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: