FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 Truth Peterborough - help required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SomedaySoon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: 911 Truth Peterborough - help required Reply with quote

Hi folks

I am in the process of starting a 911 Truth group in Peterborough, Cambs and am looking for others that are able to assist with spreading local awareness of 911.

I need others to help in any way possible, even if you don't have much time and can only spare an hour here and there - an hour and a car park = around 200 leaflets distributed, so it all helps greatly.

Intitially, I would like to get a few others on board to help raise interest in a 911 Truth night. I have spoken with Dave Shayler who has agreed to come over and talk but, of course, I want to first generate as much interest as posssible, so that we can maximise the opportunity. I, therefore, need others to help to promote this, and to discuss ideas about the content/format of the evening and how to take the movement forward.

I have a holding intro page at www.911truthpeterborough.com and the website will be completed in the near future. Anybody that is interested in getting involved in the group in any way can email me at ian@911truthpeterborough.com.

For those that are local, and have no transport, please still get in touch and let me know where you are as it may be possible for me to pick you up, depending on your location of course.

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Many thanks
Ian Barrett

uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mate,

It's really fantastic to hear that people are taking control and setting up truth groups all over the country. A group was set up in west yorkshirea few weeks ago [ http://westyorkshiretruth.aceboard.com/ ], which I am lucky enough to be near enough to be involved with it, I really hope there are a few individals that you can link up with in your area.

The forming of independent, nationwide, truth organisations (a phrase which I am sure strikes fear into the enemy) must be the foundation of our inevitable victory. Individual, responsibility, action and thereby empowerment will be our salvation.

The breaking of 9/11 truth will result in the shattering of the fake media created reality and thereby kickstart a renaissance of of humanity. The resurection of care among the populus can only be achived by a catastrophic, catalysing event like the exposure of the 'New Pearl Harbour'.

Good luck in seting up a local group. I'm sure people from the countrywide groups will do anything we can to assist the sucess of other groups anywhere.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant Ian. Book a hall and invite all sympathisers to meet there on a certain date. Leaflet possible people Get it going in 3D reality
They're gasping for it out there

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The forming of independent, nationwide, truth organisations (a phrase which I am sure strikes fear into the enemy) must be the foundation of our inevitable victory. Individual, responsibility, action and thereby empowerment will be our salvation.

Spot on IMO uselesseater!

Well done somedaysoon and good luck with the Peterborough/Cambs group. I hope that you receive the support from the existing truth group network. Great to hear your getting support from David & Annie. Which is the closest existing 911 truth group to you?

IMO for the next 12 months the UK 911 movement needs to focus on growth of the movement at grassroots level, establishment of 911 truth growths in every UK constituency being the ultimate goal!

How about pooling our existing truth group resources on a regional basis and then focus the growth from these regional groups (eg. North West England; the existing truth groups meet once a month at a venue were a newly set up group or no group, for example moves are underway to get a pro active Liverpool/Manchester group going , we could do these meetings at the NW Universities and establish growth from there).

Therefore when people like somedaysoon decide to set up a truth group we can provide the numbers at the first meeting which shows say a 911 dvd and it gives an impression to those who decide to attend the event out of curiousity that its not just a handful of nutters/extremists!

We need to learn from the techniques of influence utilised by the ptb, i.e they know that the human race acts like sheep. Create a gathering/numbers and people come to it. 911 Campaigning at a car boot
proves this. When the stall is surrounded by people, those who would normally walk past look in, they are afraid that that they may be missing something!

Salute

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
SomedaySoon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

Andy from the West Yorkshire group has already contacted me and I am keen to hear from others involved with the other groups. I agree that the existing groups would benefit greatly by being in regular contact to exchange ideas and pool our resources..of course, there is no point in trying to reinvent the wheel and we need to exchange our ideas/knowledge and build strong links within the movement.

Pikey, I think the closest existing group to me must be Oxford, which is around 90 or so miles away. If this group has any events in the future, work permitting, I would be happy to come over and help in any way that I can as this is not too far for me to travel. I will try and contact them via their website but if somebody from the group reads this first, then please do get in touch with me at ian@911truthpeterborough.com.

Thanks again, folks, and I will keep you all informed as to how things progress.

Ian

SomedaySoon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you will understand, folks, but I could do with this thread being on the first page for a while..so, time for a bump.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: