FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHOMSKY IS A FRAUD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coconut wrote:
waking life wrote:

For such an intelligent man, he looked like a complete idiot, who failed to come up with one decent arguement. He then went on to say this, "Even if they were true...who cares".

...where can we find this?? Shocked Shocked Shocked

The last minute of the second part of the interview I posted earlier in this thread. He also says the same about the murder of JFK, and again claims there is no evidence of any conspiracy involved there either.
waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Just a thought:

Whats the % change that chomsky made a decision not to touch 911 truth becuase the public wouldnt believe it and by going into that area he would undermine all the areas he has been campaigning on for most of his adult life?

easy enough 5 years on to call that a mistake, not so easy to say that 5 years ago

Yes, one can raise questions about Chomsky but calling him a "shill" with no evidance to back it up is somewhat stupid, and only re-inforces the gatekeeper mindset that has seen the "left" resist 911 truth to date

Im am realist of course, I'd hardly expect this post to make a difference even if my supposition was correct

its just a thought

If an analogy is needed its not too hard:

how many posters here privately have doubts about the accuracy of the official account of the Holocaust?

If that was the case, and you were well known publically as a speaker and author for 911 truth: would you say anything?

Do you not think his promoting of the Oswald myth in opposition to the movie JFK, is plenty of evidence?

I have spoken to literally hundreds of people on and offline who tried to tell me, that if 9/11 was an inside job, then the ever insightful Chomsky would have been on it in a flash.

When shown all the evidence they try to tell me that everybody was merely incompetent, look how stupid Bush is, and he is in charge. Rolling Eyes

These people have no excuse as they have seen the same information and evidence we have, yet haven't got the courage to face up to reality. They also love to preach about how bad the US foreign policy is, and how their blowback theory makes the official conspiracy theories of 9/11 and 7/7 highly plausible.

The holocaust is a weak analogy, as it is totally irrelevant now.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I'd just like to state that I've got absolutely no proof whatsoever my little supposition about Chomsky is correct: its just that its equally as valid as declaring the reason why chomsky wont go near 911 is becuase hes in bed with the intelligence services, and based on equal amounts of evidance

Its not even important: unless we are interested in reaching out to "Chomskites"?

I've just realised how I have ironically echoed Chomsky's own view on 911 as shown in the two part you tube clip...

Wonder where he would stand on prior knowledge (re: the Jersey Girls info)

I do feel its worth trying Chomskites on that: no optimism about nailing Chomsky himself with a useful opinion on it

Generally I'm left with the impression of a man frustrated and disappointed that the energy he has tried to rally for several decades is going into areas he considers "conspiracy theory", and not important becuase they are not Chomsky's issues.

In part that seems to be a reflection of the downside of a life of academic discipline (without which chomsky would have been ripped apart by wild dogs years ago)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: