FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eric Hufschmid interviews Bart Sibrel about Apollo

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curious
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Eric Hufschmid interviews Bart Sibrel about Apollo Reply with quote

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Interview-with-Bart-Sibrel-14Sep2006.mp3

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Interview-with-Bart-Sibrel.html

Quote:

Bart Sibrel talks about
the Apollo moon landings

Like millions of people around the world, Bart Sibrel was fascinated with the Apollo moon landing when he was a child. The walls of his bedroom were filled with pictures of the Apollo moon landing.

Years later, as an adult, he heard that NASA faked the Apollo moon landings. Since he was making films for a living, he decided to investigate Apollo and create a documentary about it.

Bart Sibrel spent five years and $500,000 on the research and filming of his Apollo documentary, starting in 1996. The end result was A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

He acquired a lot of video from NASA's archives during his research. One of the containers of video was mis-marked. Inside was video that had not been edited for the public. Instead, it contained the raw video directly from the Apollo spacecraft.

If the Apollo astronauts really did go to the moon, it would not matter if somebody acquired unedited video.

However, this particular unedited video showed the astronauts in orbit around the earth, and they were setting up for a photo to make it appear as if the earth was a small sphere a long distance away, thereby creating the illusion that they were halfway to the moon.

The public was supposed to see only the portion of the video in which the earth looks tiny; we were not supposed to watch the astronauts set up the image.

This video proves that the astronauts never went beyond Earth orbit, which in turn means the entire moon landing was faked.

More information about his videos are here, plus video excerpts:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie/default.asp?ID=7

Do you need more evidence?

We have hundreds of ways to prove that Apollo astronauts never went to the moon. However, as with the 9/11 attack, the people who defend the official story will ignore our proof and bring up issues that we cannot answer. For example, the Apollo defenders might ask,
"Well, if the astronauts didn't go to the moon, then where did they film the moon landing?"
For those of you who are familiar with the 9/11 attack, this is equivalent to people asking:
"Well, if Flight 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon, where is it?"

We don't have to know where Flight 77 is in order to prove that it did not hit the Pentagon, and we don't have to know all the details about Apollo in order to prove that the moon landing was a fake.

Reflectors on the moon are not proof!

As another example, the Apollo defenders will tell us there is a reflector on the moon.

However, the Russians supposedly dropped a reflector on the moon with an unmanned spacecraft. The Americans also sent unmanned probes to the moon.

A reflector on the moon does not prove people landed on the moon. Instead, it only proves that there is a reflector on the moon.

Besides, where is the proof that a reflector is on the moon? The people who claim there is a reflector are the same people who tell us fire brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

There is no shortage of liars, idiots, and fools in our government and universities.

Who was on the "moon"?

Bart Sibrel shows that Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins were circling the earth at the time they were supposedly halfway to the moon.

This brings up the question, if the astronauts were circling the earth the entire time, who was on the "moon"?

Two possibilities are:
A) The astronauts on the "moon" were actors.

B) NASA had filmed the moon landing weeks in advance.

Bart Sibrel selects option A. He thinks that the astronauts circling the Earth were providing the audio and the actors on the moon were silent.

However, to confuse the issue, there is a video of a light fixture falling down just as Armstrong is about to step onto the moon's surface:
video.google docid=2978000599933199881

Bart Sibrel believes that video was created by a filmmaker for a joke, although he acknowledges that a government may have created it in order to discredit the theories that the Apollo moon landing was faked.

However, if that video clip was from a rehearsal of the moon landing, that means the moon landing was filmed before the Apollo 11 spacecraft was launched.

What do you think?

Why don't the Russians expose the Apollo Moon hoax?

My assumption was that the Russians did not want to expose Apollo because America could retaliate by exposing some of their crimes, as I wrote here:
http://www.erichufschmid.net/RebuttalsToScienceChallenge.html

Bart Sibrel points out that the Russians -- and other nations -- would not want to expose Apollo because they would prefer to blackmail the American government.

Are the Astronauts happy with themselves?

There were six different teams of astronauts that landed on the moon; namely, Apollo 11 through Apollo 17, with Apollo 13 only circling the moon.

I suppose the astronauts imagine themselves as special, but have they been enjoying life since the returned from the moon? Are the astronauts proud of what they have done to America?

None of the astronauts seem happy. Instead, they seem to hiding from us, like criminals.

I suggest you consider that the astronauts are Useful Idiots; fools, suckers, losers. And they have brought tremendous harm to America.

David Wolper, a friend of Neil Armstrong, and Penn and Teller, are probably the few people laughing about Apollo:
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Axis_of_Perverts2.html

http://www.erichufschmid.net/DoesDavidWolperHaveRedeemingSocialValue.h tml

Why do UFOs promoters also promote Apollo?

Most of the 9/11 truth seekers defend or ignore Apollo. Most of the people who believe in UFOs and crop circles also defend or ignore Apollo. Is this a coincidence? Why don't any of them expose Apollo?

I think most of the 9/11 truth seekers and UFO promoters are working for the same criminal network. The UFO people may have helped with the Apollo landing, and they may have been involved in building this UFO craft:
www.iamthewitness.com/FlyingSaucers/FlyingSaucers.html

Astronauts Gone Wild

Bart Sibrel also made a video called Astronauts Gone Wild. In this video he tracks down many of the astronauts and tries to get them to talk about the moon landing and swear on a Bible that they actually did go to the moon. Information about it is at:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

The last astronaut in the video pushes Bart and his cameraman out of his house, but he accidentally leaves his microphone on. The astronaut's son can be heard asking his father:
"Do you want to call the CIA and have them waxed?"

Is it possible that the astronauts have been told that they will be given any protection they need, including the murder of people who try to expose the Apollo hoax?

In such a case, the phone calls at the CIA office must be interesting:
Good morning! CIA headquarters. May I help you?

Connect me to George Tenet.

Sir, he is in a meeting. Who is calling?

I'm one of the Apollo astronauts! I don't care if what the meeting is! Get him! Now!

Hello?

Hey, George, I want you to wax someone. His name is Bart Sibrel. He lives in Tennessee. This time... uh,... don't shoot him! Drown him in the Mississippi River. And hurry it up!

Yes, Sir! Would you like a beverage with that waxing?

Don't be a smart ass, or I'll have you drowned also, like that other smart ass, Dulles.

That was Colby, not Dulles. Didn't you watch the Desperate Wives video at HugeQuestions.com?

I don't remember your f'ing names! Just shut up and do your job!

For more information on Apollo

• Science Challenge 24
www.EricHufschmid.net/Science_Challenge_24.html

• Apollo Moon Hoax, pdf document
http://members.aol.com/PainfulQuestions/ApolloMoonHoax.pdf

• Hints for the Science Challenges
www.EricHufschmid.net/MoreInfoForScienceChallenge.html

• Why do these "truth seekers" lie about Apollo?
www.EricHufschmid.net/ApolloLiars.html

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very interested in this topic, but apart from Eric Hufschmid being a 9/11 researcher, why have you posted it on this forum?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
I am very interested in this topic, but apart from Eric Hufschmid being a 9/11 researcher, why have you posted it on this forum?

Like many others, he believes it refers to any general conspiracy theory based stuff - not general 9/11 stuff.

It should be renamed 'General 9/11 Topics' - it is far too misleading for those who join, enter and post.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Keep asking the tough and relevant questions Andrew.

Curious, I am curious have you signed our petition on the front page yet?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think most of the 9/11 truth seekers and UFO promoters are working for the same criminal network

Can I sue this guy for libel?

coconut
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, free speech.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Is the moon made of cheese? Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

I'm interested in this topic too, but if we also try to take on board the moon landings we shall split the movement, because there are those who believe they were a hoax and those who don't. People who believe the moon landings were a hoax are very welcome on this site as are those who think the landings were genuine, as are those who think the moon is made of cheese and those who think it's made of rock. However, there are other places on the web for discussing the moon. This place is for discussion of 9/11 and related possible false flag operations.

So

"Don't ask for the moon. We have the stars." Laughing
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Hufschmid interviews Bart Sibrel about Apollo Reply with quote

Curious wrote:

Why do UFOs promoters also promote Apollo?

Most of the 9/11 truth seekers defend or ignore Apollo. Most of the people who believe in UFOs and crop circles also defend or ignore Apollo. Is this a coincidence? Why don't any of them expose Apollo?

I think most of the 9/11 truth seekers and UFO promoters are working for the same criminal network. The UFO people may have helped with the Apollo landing, and they may have been involved in building this UFO craft:
www.iamthewitness.com/FlyingSaucers/FlyingSaucers.html
[/quote]

The problem is that so often established organisations don't want other organisations coming along and appearing to give the perception that the policy of the other organisation is the policy of the established organisation. Examples are:

The Stop the War Coalition does not want the 9/11 Trush Movement coming along and giving the false impression that doubting the US official narrative of 9/11 is Stop the War Coalition policy. Neither do Stop the War want the embarrassment of being associated with ideas which many of their supporters, to say nothing of the media, consider whacky and damaging to their credibility. No to ID does not want to be besmirched by the whacky reputation of the 9/11 truth movement, either, though we support what they're doing.

This is why we don't really want this website to look like it's for discussion of anything which anyone thinks we haven't been told the truth about.

When the theory that the moon landings were bogus is as generally accepted as that the earth goes round the sun, the issue will not longer be a controvertial subject which could divide and damage us.

Noel
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
It should be renamed 'General 9/11 Topics' - it is far too misleading for those who join, enter and post.

Damn.

I was going to post my favourite cheesecake recipe before I learned that.

You really have cleared that up for me telecasterisation.

Thanks.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Damn.

I was going to post my favourite cheesecake recipe before I learned that.

You really have cleared that up for me telecasterisation.

Thanks.

Glad to help out

I am selling Jamie Oliver T-shirts if you are interested?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we just delete this whole topic because it's embarrassing. Who cares if they went to the chuffing moon or not?
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked as off-topic - 9/11 & 7/7 related only please.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: