FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Britishfilm company to make flight 93 bs movie..picket

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Britishfilm company to make flight 93 bs movie..picket Reply with quote

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Working Title Films
Oxford House

76 Oxford Street

London

W1D 1BS

MAYBE WORTH DOING A PICKET/DEMO OUTSIDE THEIR ZIONIST OFFICES OR PINEWOOD STUDIOS?

Crucible Media Limited
44 James Place East
Dublin 2
Ireland
www.workingtitlefilms.com

21ST NOVEMBER 2005
FLIGHT 93 BEGINS PRODUCTION
Principal photography has commenced on Universal Pictures' and Working Title's FLIGHT 93 directed by Paul Greengrass.

FLIGHT 93 tells the story of 9/11 through a meticulous re-enactment of events surrounding United Airlines 93, the last of the four aircraft hijacked on the morning of September 11th 2001, in the belief that by examining this single event something much larger can be found - the shape of our world today.

Made with the full support of the families of those on board, FLIGHT 93 will track in real time the dramatic story of what happened inside the aircraft as well as on the ground, as passengers, crew, civilian air traffic controllers and military command centres struggle to make sense of an unimagined and unimaginable crisis.

Paul Greengrass has explored the subject of terrorism many times in his film making career, most recently in 'Bloody Sunday' (2002), a documentary recreation of a momentous 1972 Civil Rights march in Northern Ireland. 'Bloody Sunday' was hailed by critics as a devastating portrayal of the moral vacuum caused by terrorism and won prizes around the world including the Audience Award at the Sundance Film Festival and The Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival. Last year he directed the box office hit 'The Bourne Supremacy' for Universal Pictures.

Greengrass said "9/11 was unique - the most important event of our lifetime, casting a shadow over all our futures. It's vital for cinema to begin the task of exploring what it meant, and what it continues to mean today. Hopefully FLIGHT 93 will be a worthy contribution to that process."

FLIGHT 93 began shooting at Pinewood Studios and on location in the UK and US on November 14. The film is directed by Paul Greengrass and produced by Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner and Lloyd Levin. The film will be released by Universal Pictures in the US on April 28, 2006 and worldwide thereafter.

A dedicated website to the film will launch on Wednesday, November 23rd. Included within the site will be information on the production, a 'forum' which will give people the opportunity to air thoughts and opinions and a 'Memorial' to the passengers and crew of UA93. For details of the site, check back here on Wednesday
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week the Mail run this story on the flick, they have a comments section to which I sent at least 15 remarks, they ignored everyone and printed utter bull instead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/bazbamigboye.ht ml?in_article_id=369084&in_page_id=1794
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG the website and forum is up

http://www.theflight93project.com/forum/

see all there later ;->
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Ally and MFP!!

I've posted an article on the forum with the important references (DRG book, 911 truth websites and dvds) including a copy of the Scientific report produced by Steven E Jones on the collapse of the Towers and WTC7 (his conclusion: that they collapse due to planted explosives)

I've asked if the film is going to be fictional or fact?

The forum is not a forum. Its just a messenger system. You have to register to send your messenge and once you have submitted your message you cannot view it or see other messages posted by others.

This website could of course be a Trojan Horse but I just have no fear any longer its the truth thats the no. 1 issue and priority IMHO!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

I've asked if the film is going to be fictional or fact?

This website could of course be a Trojan Horse but I just have no fear any longer its the truth thats the no. 1 issue and priority IMHO!

HAHAHAA. Yeah, summit fishy about that forum, it certainly don't fit the parameters of what a forum actually is, just a message system that doesn't respond to serious questions about the flight93 plot line.

Does anyone live near Pinewood Studios?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eek - check out their links section - the very anithesis of ours, I think. What a terrible travesty of a project that must be.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the Flight 93 website forum. You have to register and also accept their terms and conditions before you can access and contribute.

Someone has posted the rather pro 911 truth campaign message on their forum:-

Quote:
1 Dec 2005
Why are the planes still registered?
You should be aware that many people do not believe the "official account" and the evidence is what leads that belief. The fact that no apparent plane debris was at the crash site. The Fact the cell phones will work on planes in the near future but do not work today nor did they work in 2001. The fact that the FAA shows that both of United Airlines planes are still registered and the two American planes are destroyed. Your movie if you produce it will be a fairly tale propaganda piece for the criminal regime that actually masterminded the entire attack on 9-11. It is destined to be a box office flop as more and more Americans and the world find the path to the truth is a lot easier than the "conspiracy theory" hand fed to us by the media and the government the day after the attacks. Don't insult our intelligence by producing a peice of nonsense for the regime. We are not stupid. As a courtesy to those who lost loved ones and those that survived try looking at David Griffins book 911 commission report: ommissions and distortions and Professor of Physics BYU Steven Jones 20+ page report Why Indeed Did The Towers Fall?

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Greengrass is selectively answering some posts but not printing most of the comments sent to him.

http://www.theflight93project.com/forum/message.php?topicID=16
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is such an excellent opportunity that it needs a little thought how to make the most of it.

If we rely on them to selectively post and reply as they see fit on their website we will achieve v little. But how about setting up a mirror site such as the therealflight93project or http://www.theflight93project.org/ or something similar, where the evidence and voices that challenge their 'conspiracy theory' are presented and a forum is established that we moderate, then we can take them on at their own game

The http://www.theflight93project.com/ site and their pretence at openness and dialogue is a joke. How about creating our own bit of cyberspace to take them on. Anyone up for this?
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: The 9-11 Passenger List Oddity Reply with quote

Info related to Flight Passenger lists..........

Excerpts from
http://69.28.73.17/thornarticles/911passengerlist.html

Quote:

The 9-11 Passenger List Oddity
by Vincent Sammartino

Which brings us to the 9-11 Victims Compensation Fund (also known as the Shut Up and Take the Money Fund), which most of you have heard about.

9-11 Victims Compensation Fund

This is where our government opened up the Treasury and gave family members of those who lost their lives that day lots of money. In return, these families were basically told to shut up about anything else concerning 9-11. (Considering all the lies surrounding this horrific event, you can see why.)

At this point there is one thing we should never forget, and that is how powerful the notion of human greed is. Remember this concept as you read the number of victims whose family members sought compensation.

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website.

Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

=======================================

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Remember human greed? Of the 266 people that we were told died on these jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Can you believe that not a single relative from Flight 93 applied for compensation? I can't. Were all the relatives of the victims so rich that they weren't eligible to receive compensation? No, that's not it. (The minimum federal award was $250,000, and the average pay-out was about $1.8 million. The recipients only had to make agreement: they couldn’t sue the airlines.)

You should also know that most lawyers told their clients to take the money and run (which is what most lawyers would do - take the sure money). Ellen Mariani clearly elaborated on this point during her appearance on the radio show mentioned above.

Finally, during the past week, thanks to Lisa Guliani's insatiable quest for the truth, the 9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report has come to light.

9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report

Oddly, but consistent with everything concerning 9-11, the actual complete list of the people who benefited has been omitted from this report. Even without this, it does contain an interesting fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9-11 took the fund money. The average payment was $1.8 million.

But here's where it gets strange. According to the government, here are the number of people who accepted the compensation fund:

Out of a total of 92 people on Flight 11, only 65 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 65 people on Flight 175, only 46 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 64 people on Flight 77, only 33 accepted the 9-11 fund (52%)
Out of a total of 45 people on Flight 93, only 25 accepted the 9-11 fund (56%)

Does any of this seem a little odd to you? Or is it possible that not only were the jets on 9-11 magical, but their passengers as well?

So there you have it; yet another glaring 9-11 inconsistency - just maybe the biggest of them all?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I think this is such an excellent opportunity that it needs a little thought how to make the most of it.

If we rely on them to selectively post and reply as they see fit on their website we will achieve v little. But how about setting up a mirror site such as the therealflight93project or http://www.theflight93project.org/ or something similar, where the evidence and voices that challenge their 'conspiracy theory' are presented and a forum is established that we moderate, then we can take them on at their own game

The http://www.theflight93project.com/ site and their pretence at openness and dialogue is a joke. How about creating our own bit of cyberspace to take them on. Anyone up for this?

Great idea but I ain't the foggiest about setting up web sites. I'm happy to contribute tho.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I refuse to believe he's ignorant.

Quote:
MESSAGE UPDATES
7 Dec 2005

I don’t do fairy tales, I don’t do propaganda. And I’m skeptical about conspiracy theories. Why? Mainly because they’re often as nonsense as you think my movie will be.

Paul
Posted by: Paul Greengrass (director of bogus film)
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Ally I think its a grand idea, like Ally I have not the ability but would be willing to contribute.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep the flight 93 website is a joke!

Mr Greengrass has made the following response to the pro 911 truth campiagn message sent in by "Truthseeker":-

Quote:
MESSAGE UPDATES
7 Dec 2005
I don’t do fairy tales, I don’t do propaganda. And I’m skeptical about conspiracy theories. Why? Mainly because they’re often as nonsense as you think my movie will be.

Paul
Posted by: Paul Greengrass

I have posted a reply which has been published to the following message sent in:-

Quote:
28 Nov 2005
My heart cries with the families of 9-11
It is unimaginable to know the depth of pain in losing a loved one on that devastating September day, but my heart has cried many tears with you. I so desperately wanted to reach out to you-to touch you-to hold you- to absorb your pain. I wanted to have the strength to bring you comfort and the words to lighten your spirit. Like so many Americans, I was left speechless as our nation fell silent. In America's silent moments of respect I prayed that each and every heartbeat in America would reach out and weave love into your hearts, to ease your sorrow. Although I did not personally know anyone who died, I can truly say my heart has known each loved one lost. I read each and every one of their stories on a website called Legacy.com. As I read their stories, each lost loved one's life became intertwined with mine. It was as if the loved ones were with me, touching my life and my heart with their own. Not a day has gone by that they haven't had a profound effect on my life. A piece of each one we lost has become a part of me.

Because of your deep love for those you have lost, and your willingness to share their photos, their stories and their lives they continue reaching out to touch others in a positive way just as they have touched mine. As people look upon the photos that you share, to see the brilliant smiles, sparkling eyes, and the warm individual personalities that reflect from the hearts of those we lost, may each person feel the warmth and love of those we lost radiate into their hearts to bring them a peaceful comfort. Hearts across America hope to memorialize those we lost in a compassionate and uplifting way, with great respect, dignity and honor, to heal hearts and preserve memories for years to come. Please understand we come to Ground Zero, the Pennsylvannia, and to Washington, DC because our hearts and souls grieve for the loss of so many loved ones. I know our grief is very different from those of a family members but Americans across this nation DO remember and carry your loved ones in our hearts as their lives continue through us. Many of us want to embrace the beautiful memories of these amazing people by keeping their passions in life alive within our own lives-to keep their spirits living for years to come. I am tremendously sorry for the loss of your loved one. As you walk in the footsteps of yesterday's memories, may you always feel the warmth of their love surround you as they continue loving you in a new way. Your loved ones will always have a place in our hearts. America's 9-11 Memorial Quilts. We Will ALWAYS REMEMBER

Posted by: Teri

Reply to this message

MESSAGE UPDATES
2 Dec 2005
My heart cries with the families of 9-11
All of us living souls owe it to those innocent civilians and fire fighters and their families to get to the truth of the events of 911 out into the public domain. The global 911 Truth campaign calls for a full professional INDEPENDENT investigation to reveal the truth.

IMO the official version is a lie, it is the conspiracy theory because to date the American administration has produced no evidence to substantiate it. The Pentagon is surrounded by CCTV cameras so why wont the powers that be release the pictures that show flight 77, a Boeing 757 hitting it? Have a look at the dvd "Loose change" or "911 In plane site the Directors cut" the evidence is compelling!

Research the information:- www.911smokingguns.com, www.reopen911.org, www.911truth.org or read David Ray Griffins outstanding book "The New Pearl Harbour" (second edition) with foreward written by British MP Michael Meacher and you be the judge!

Will this film give us the truth and respect for those who lost their lives or will it be a cover up?
Posted by: Pikey

7 Dec 2005

“A small body of determined spirits fired up by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history”

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well likewise I'm no IT guru but surely it can be as simple as creating a simple blog such as this and then including a link to a dedicated forum such as this. If we want extras pages we can create them either as pages on the blog or locked threads on the forum.

I will ask the techies on this site if they can offer anything a little more sophisticated. In the meantime why not post me your best flight 93 links. In particular the film is making great play of the co-operation of the families involved yet so any links to dissenting or 'off-message' families most welcome

A few links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interestingly it seems this site http://www.theflight93project.org/ has been replaced by http://www.flight93project.com/ and this site http://www.flight93.net/. is now the official website of the film

No further forward on creating an alternative site I'm afraid. I've had focus on work/family of late, but still reckon it's a good idea.

Article from above website

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/01/movies/01timm.html?ex=1293771600&en= f5a28a31bbbc6611&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent Greengrass about 20 emails illustrating alternative viewpoints on Flight 93 and asking him what aspects he was using for his 'true story'

Never got 1 single response.

Do you reckon he's been caught with a young boy in Thailand?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the news reports to date I would say it is a fairly safe bet to say they will cover similar ground to the film screened the other week "the plane that fought back", namely focussing on the passengers/crew experiences and nothing on the (non) response of FAA/NORAD/USAF, the intelligence questions and so on

That will leave thse type of questions unanswered

1) Questions about the hijacker's identities (for example questions re Jared ) and suspicions about Florida flight schools and hijacker behaviour

2) Intelligence failures and here (2)

3) Air defense failures and failure to follow standard operating procedures This to me is the most glaring area. By 9.28 clear signs ua93 is hijacked, all doubt removed when transponder is turned off. Everyone including cheney, rumsfeld, FAA and NORAD were all talking to each other by this time according to various testimony including Richard Clarke's. That's over 30 minutes to intercept the plane. What has never been satisfactorily explained is why NORAD would not be able to track the planes, hear air traffic radio, talk directly to FAA and USAF all in real time from the time a communications bridge was established.

4) Lack of transparency and openness in the subsequent investigations, why not release all the tapes in full, why not rebuild the plane wreckage and allow independent analysis. Why the constant obfuscation and blocking of inquiries. Why the glaring gaps, questions and contradictions in the various versions of the official account of the air defense response

5) No hijack warning from any of the planes. Why is this?

6) Dispute over time of crash and reports of the sound of wind rushing in (mentioned on the film once) cast considerable doubt over the final minutes especially since the full tape has never been released and there are questions about why the tape ends early at 10.02. Seismic evidence places the impact at 1006

Reports (and here) of sightings of a small jet, possibly military plane based on eye witness descriptions, that tallies with the possibility that the plane was shot down. This is further supported by photos of the crash site and reports of the debris scattered over many miles, with one report of a major engine component found over a mile away

Other anomalies: under occupancy on the flight, the number of last minute changes, report of UA93 landing due to bomb scare

Do you have any other areas you flag up or sources of evidence you would recommend?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compare the crash site to that of Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie and you find little proof of Flight 93. If F93 was downed and so clearly seen by witnesses passing overhead then it was flying at a much lower altitude than PA 103. It's cockpit survived completely intact despite being decapitated from the rest of the plane. Hell, even passengers were found still strapped to their seats after falling 30k feet. Didn't the Shanksville coroner say no bodies or blood were found?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: