FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Awesome new 9/11 TRUTH video on youtube.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghostinmachine
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Awesome new 9/11 TRUTH video on youtube.com Reply with quote

hey has anyone else check out this video? what you think of it? is it from people for the movement or against it? I can't tell. Looks like it really was shot a few days ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX2yWZMB3Rs
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to see the point of this one. It is neutral or maybe slightly pro-Bush. It helps to show us how Joe public engages (or not) with these issues.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if thats how people think we are doomed the u.s goverment has brainwashed the public to think the whole 9/11 debate is just a conspiracy theory. when in fact its working from real evidence that needs answer and isnt just a theory.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a bizarre video.

It can't really seem to decide what it wants to depict, it is really just a home movie that has no direction and the woman (I am guessing that would be Lady), wanders about confused. As it is part 2, you need at least the first bit to add context.

I did however think it showed a fair cross-section of opinion, illustrating the divide that exists. I really liked the guy with the pink windscreen wiper glasses, he had the right idea.

I would add that it is hardly 'awesome'.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
ghostinmachine
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: 9/11 video Reply with quote

wow I am surprised you thought it was bizarre. I thought it was kind of cool that it just allowed you to see the different things going on there instead of forcing opinions down your throat like most videos. each to his own i suppose.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it made me understand alot. it showed that people put up the defensive barrier without hearing any arguments from the otherside. its hard for people to believe because they dont have the information and dont want the information unless its on there terms. so if people just turn up unexpected shouting out the facts, they see it as an invasion of there beliefs. if they just stood there protesting(without shouting) and handed out leaflets it might of been differant. how many people get annoyed with religous people stood in the town centre shouting and call you a devil if you dont worship god, its the same thing.
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I found to be a very effective opening to get people thinking about 911 beyond the official story is to mention casually in passing that Larry Silverstein collected $7 billion in insurance. Give that a moment to sink in then say, " and you know what the kicker is? <long pause> He leased WTC and signed the insurance policy 6 weeks before 911." The look on their faces is priceless, you can see the gears turning. I usually don't bring up the subject again for a couple days - give them time to mull it over before I get into the really hard evidence. It's odd that this particular tidbit seems to turn on the light as opposed to other 'harder' evidence. Perhaps it's because everyone understands (or at least suspects) greed?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
What I found to be a very effective opening to get people thinking about 911 beyond the official story is to mention casually in passing that Larry Silverstein collected $7 billion in insurance. Give that a moment to sink in then say, " and you know what the kicker is? <long pause> He leased WTC and signed the insurance policy 6 weeks before 911." The look on their faces is priceless, you can see the gears turning. I usually don't bring up the subject again for a couple days - give them time to mull it over before I get into the really hard evidence. It's odd that this particular tidbit seems to turn on the light as opposed to other 'harder' evidence. Perhaps it's because everyone understands (or at least suspects) greed?

I tried a similar 9/11 line with the checkout girl in Morrisons last week. She actually thought the whole 911/WTC thing had taken place in Iraq.

Understanding greed is one thing, a sound knowledge of geography basics I tend to place a little higher.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:

I tried a similar 9/11 line with the checkout girl in Morrisons last week. She actually thought the whole 911/WTC thing had taken place in Iraq.

Understanding greed is one thing, a sound knowledge of geography basics I tend to place a little higher.

Perhaps I'm being naive, but I wouldn't judge everyone by that checkout girl. There are always going to be a segment of the population that will be completely disconnected from anything but their own immediate needs. I'd like to have faith that they are a minority and that most of them will mature and gain some sense of awareness of the world. Frankly, until they gain that maturity there isn't much point in talking to them at all. The people I'm targeting are generally knowledgable of the current world news. So, to bring this back on track, I assume the people I talk to have at least a general knowledge of geography. But then, I don't live in the states which is notorious for it's US-centric education system.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: