FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amazing Footage...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Amazing Footage... Reply with quote

of Psy-Ops agent on 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fp7w_0_BzM
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is incredible

Now he was pushing forward the failure of the steel on 9/11 itself - what about the rest of his statement - do you believe that ---- JAMES?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those f***ers were straight in there, weren't they?

Yee-hah! More evidence for our side, don't you agree?.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

Yes - but if we can assume that everything he said was a lie - then there were no planes
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

There is another guy here who I have always suspected of being a plant. He appears at 2min 50 seconds into September 11th Revisited. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4194796183168750014
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
kbo234 wrote:

There is another guy here who I have always suspected of being a plant. He appears at 2min 50 seconds into September 11th Revisited. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4194796183168750014

Why do you think that old guy was a plant - he was covered in toxic dust
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
kbo234 wrote:

Why do you think that old guy was a plant - he was covered in toxic dust

Get away, that's off-white baby powder...
waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
kbo234 wrote:

Yes - but if we can assume that everything he said was a lie - then there were no planes

Seriously give it a rest. Can you not just comment on the obvious psy-ops, without trying to turn the thread towards your pet theory?

Why are you so desperate to try to push this theory?

We all know your position by now, so there is no need to keep bringing it up again and again.
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. (average joe blow) Harley Davidson man also appearing to be an expert structural engineer who just happened to be on the scene diagnosing the official line perfectly without the benefit of any close-up analysis?

I've always felt the same way about the now famous clip of the one guy who claimed that he was certain that he saw an American Airlines plane hit the Pentagon. He seemed to be ready and waiting for the news cameras as if planted with his scripted story already memorized. Of course our goverment has covert agents who would be well capable of purporting such nonsense.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The psy-ops plant does say "mostly due to structural failure" he at least allows for other possibilities ......like explosives.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
The psy-ops plant does say "mostly due to structural failure" he at least allows for other possibilities ......like explosives.

If I had been there and witnessed it, bearing in mind neither tower collapsed immediately upon impact, I would have assumed each building fell due to the temperature of the fires and associated structural failure. That made perfect sense at the time.

Therefore, along with every other possibility, we have to accept he may just be a genuine passer-by who is giving an opinion.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Therefore, along with every other possibility, we have to accept he may just be a genuine passer-by who is giving an opinion.

He doesn't sound like he was giving an opinion to me. He sounds like he was spouting some pre-rehearsed bull that he didn't deliver very well. He stated it like it was a fact. The words he used were not those that a "passer by" would have used.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
blackcat wrote:

If I had been there and witnessed it, bearing in mind neither tower collapsed immediately upon impact, I would have assumed each building fell due to the temperature of the fires and associated structural failure. That made perfect sense at the time.

you talk total nonsense, every post no matter how much evidence is given to you , you just come up with excuse after excuse, of course it makes perfect sense that a 110 story building fell down to ground level due to fires on four floors up near the top, especially seeing as though no steel structures fell due to fire before. i mean even all the firemen expected it didnt they?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've got it !

This guy is probably Thomas "pancake" Eager, the infamous MIT chappy who just happened to be passing through Manhattan that morning, dressed down to avoid his heavy metallurgy fans.

His instant understanding of why 500,000 tons of concrete and steel callapsed to the ground in 10 seconds after localised fires which could have been doused with a couple of hoses having burned for 56 minutes and then were pulverised into dust clearly explains his ability to rush out a very scientific paper on the subject of pancakes a few days later.

I mean no mere mortal passer by could possibly have deduced the entire government official story in just a few minutes could they.

This then explains it.

Eager by name, eager by nature.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
blackcat wrote:

Can we get rid of this telecasterisation prick?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

Simlilarly, the world may have to accept that I am, in fact, a banana.

MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you all get worked up over stuff like this??? Sure, the passerby MIGHT be a plant giving a rehearsed line, or he MIGHT be one of those personality types that always need to appear as if they know everything. We all know people like that. There isn't enough to go on in that video clip to say one way or the other. The original movie that that piece was spliced from certainly didn't say that. The main point here is that it is IRRELEVANT. Instead of attacking each other over whether we think it is a plant or an ordinary citizen, realize that it was the media saturation over the next few days that implanted the 'weakened structure' explanation in the population's mind.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
Why do you all get worked up over stuff like this??? Sure, the passerby MIGHT be a plant giving a rehearsed line, or he MIGHT be one of those personality types that always need to appear as if they know everything. We all know people like that. There isn't enough to go on in that video clip to say one way or the other. The original movie that that piece was spliced from certainly didn't say that. The main point here is that it is IRRELEVANT. Instead of attacking each other over whether we think it is a plant or an ordinary citizen, realize that it was the media saturation over the next few days that implanted the 'weakened structure' explanation in the population's mind.

Mini mauve, is it me or is what's written utter gobbledy gook???
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have i just arrived in the twilight zone or something?

Everyone is behaving like this clip means anything. It doesnt!!!
Yes he is suspicious, and yes he may well be some kind of agent for the government, BUT IT IS JUST A CLIP OF HIM TALKING!!!
WAKE UP for god sake. This is NOT evidence. For this to be in any way useful would require ACTUALLY PROVING he works for the government.
Has anyone done this?

* SAKE!!! Its bad facts and reliance on weak evidence like this that we even HAVE a critics corner.

Could you take this clip to court?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Have i just arrived in the twilight zone or something?

Everyone is behaving like this clip means anything. It doesnt!!!
Yes he is suspicious, and yes he may well be some kind of agent for the government, BUT IT IS JUST A CLIP OF HIM TALKING!!!
WAKE UP for god sake. This is NOT evidence. For this to be in any way useful would require ACTUALLY PROVING he works for the government.
Has anyone done this?

* SAKE!!! Its bad facts and reliance on weak evidence like this that we even HAVE a critics corner.

Could you take this clip to court?

HE'S BLATANTLY LYING AND HIS SPEECH PATTERN SUGGESTS THIS IS REHEARSED. CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?

I suggest getting a body language expert to look at it. I think it is brilliant and I think you are very shortsighted or naive not to recognise it.
waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more Prole.

This is a brilliant clip to wake people up, who have already seen the evidence, to the sophisticated level of psychology involved.

We were all in a state of shock, in effect hypnotised, which meant we were wide open to any suggestion being made.

No matter who said it.

This is the official theory, which is still being presented 5 years later, being born on the streets within hours.
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are 'experts in body language' called on to give evidence in court? Not that I've ever heard of... The point some people are trying to make, and I fully agree with, is that it is unprovable if this guy is lying or if he's just talking uninformed nonsense. That was my point Prole, lots of people talk mad s_hite about things they know nothing about. For all you or your 'body language experts' know, he could appear to be lying because he knows that he just talking s_hite.

The point is: this isn't evidence; we have real evidence for CD; we have lots of that real evidence; it's irrelevant even if it's true that he is a government agent b/c it's unprovable; it's irrelevant even if we could prove it b/c it doesn't show anything except that some government agent said the towers came down by fire (is that news?). Ergo, there is nothing to gain in fighting one another over such silliness.

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one - to the best of my knowledge - is suggesting that we use this as testimony in court so it's a moot point. We're just discussing it. If we can't discuss this here in the "general" section of an Internet forum than where?

I fully agree that there's no reason to fight over this. We damn well ought not to be fighting over whether or not we should be talking about this clip. It’s not really much different from any other aspect if 9/11 truth in that people who are inclined to believing the official line often perceive things one way and cynics often another.

Lets not forget that there’s one other court out there that’s more important than any and that’s the court of public opinion. There are no dubious stipulations when it comes to the relevancy of evidence in that grand courtroom. My personal opinion is that we sufficiently cover all grounds of the case, even those that might seem inadequate at first.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen up Prole and waking life. If you care to read exactly what i posted you will find that i DO believe it is suspicious and that he probably is a plant.
You however, seem to have missed my point entirely. This clip means nothing. Someone wrote that it is another 'smoking gun'. What utter nonsense. This clip, without further evidence of who this guy actually is, means absolutely nothing. And proves absolutely nothing.

Again i ask;
CAN YOU TAKE THIS CLIP TO COURT?

MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me wrote:
No one - to the best of my knowledge - is suggesting that we use this as testimony in court so it's a moot point. We're just discussing it. If we can't discuss this here in the "general" section of an Internet forum than where?

Well, we differ in that opinion in that I don't think it's a moot point b/c if it's not usable as evidence then it's not going to convince anyone in the court of public opinion, either. Maybe i have too much faith in humanity though. And I'm not suggesting we not discuss it, I'm bewildered about why anyone gets worked up either way about it, since it's irrelevant anyway.

Me wrote:
I fully agree that there's no reason to fight over this. We damn well ought not to be fighting over whether or not we should be talking about this clip.

Agreed.

Me wrote:
It’s not really much different from any other aspect if 9/11 truth in that people who are inclined to believing the official line often perceive things one way and cynics often another.

I disagree entirely. There are people who believe the official story is a farce, including myself, that also believe it's important to bring a measure of critical thinking to ANY suggested evidence brought forward by either side. This particular clip, I don't see evidence supporting either opinion that he is or isn't a government agent. He COULD be but it isn't at all conclusive, but then I fully admit to not being an 'expert in body language', so what do I know anyway?

Me wrote:
Lets not forget that there’s one other court out there that’s more important than any and that’s the court of public opinion. There are no dubious stipulations when it comes to the relevancy of evidence in that grand courtroom.

I would hope there would be some stipulations on the relevancy of evidence to in fact determine whether it IS evidence. Again, maybe I'm being too naive.

Me wrote:
My personal opinion is that we sufficiently cover all grounds of the case, even those that might seem inadequate at first.

Agreed, in fact I thought that was what we're doing here?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
Why do you all get worked up over stuff like this???

Hmmm.

MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
Why do you all get worked up over stuff like this???

Hmmm.

Heh, I guess I should clarify that the 'stuff like this' was the possibility that the guy in the video was a plant and the 'worked up over this' was the attacks on anyone who suggested that he might have just been an ordinary, though perhaps arrogantly self-deluded, citizen. I get worked up by the ad-hominem attacks, though my last reply was honestly just my idea of normal discussion with no passion intended. Wink

dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a very interesting clip. It does look like a planted witness, like in the De Menzes case you have 'witnesses' who said they saw him jumping the gate with a heavy jacket on and yet reality was far from that. So who were those witnesses?
Interesting.

Peace and love
DK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: