FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DNA and the pentagon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PatrickBatemen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: DNA and the pentagon Reply with quote

basic question about the flight that hit the pentagon, i thought nearly all the passenger bodies of Flight 77 were found and matched by DNA to who boarded the flight? so doesn't that prove flight 77 went into the pentagon?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were lying - if the official story was that the plane vaporised - there would be no dna left
PatrickBatemen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
They were lying - if the official story was that the plane vaporised - there would be no dna left

how do you know thet were lying, they found no DNA?
Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same team "identified" DNA at Shanksville, Its a fabrication. Two 6 ton engines vapourise but they still manage to identify 184 of the passengers.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: re dna Reply with quote

was listening to the popular mechanics guy being hammered on the radio, a link posted by 'Me'

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/A003I060823-am-c3.MP3

the presenter points out that you need a sample of someones dna in the first place or how could you verify the id of dna on the scene, wher'd they get the original sample to do the match?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: re dna Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
was listening to the popular mechanics guy being hammered on the radio, a link posted by 'Me'

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/A003I060823-am-c3.MP3

the presenter points out that you need a sample of someones dna in the first place or how could you verify the id of dna on the scene, wher'd they get the original sample to do the match?

Direct from the dead person's relatives. First choice is usually toothbrush, hairbrush, any number of personal items.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Direct from the dead person's relatives. First choice is usually toothbrush, hairbrush, any number of personal items.

So they contacted the relatives in Saudi Arabia? They asked for samples of the hijackers dna even though they were not listed on the flight manifests?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

So they contacted the relatives in Saudi Arabia? They asked for samples of the hijackers dna even though they were not listed on the flight manifests?

No, that wasn't the question asked. The question was very clear;

'....you need a sample of SOMEONE'S dna in the first place or how could you verify the id of dna on the scene, wher'd they get the original sample to do the match?'

The topic of the thread was the DNA of passenger's on flight 77. The hijackers were not specifically mentioned. I answered the generic question and only now you add additional elements about which I am unable to comment.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

therefore the question needs answering , how did they identify the dna from the hijackers?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and how did tissue survive but the huge engines didnt?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
therefore the question needs answering , how did they identify the dna from the hijackers?

To whom will you address the question?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The topic of the thread was the DNA of passenger's on flight 77.

The hijackers did not board as hijackers but as passengers. Are they too supposed to have been identified drom dna?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone that can answer it Rolling Eyes this guy is so annoying, is he here just to be stupid or something. its a very reasonable question. we were told dna was found, how did they find the tissue,but there was no plane ,luggage or seats. and how can they identify dna from the hijackers unless they already had samples to match it with? sensible answers please.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
The topic of the thread was the DNA of passenger's on flight 77.

The hijackers did not board as hijackers but as passengers. Are they too supposed to have been identified drom dna?

You quoted accurately, however you moved the goalposts after I responded about the usual source of original DNA samples.

I stated clearly, I am unable to comment on either the origin of the hijackers' original DNA sample nor if their bodyparts were recovered at the crash scene. I can only guess.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

To whom will you address the question?
this is what i was refering to as stupid. we are on a forum. ill give you a few seconds for the penny to drop.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
anyone that can answer it Rolling Eyes this guy is so annoying, is he here just to be stupid or something. its a very reasonable question. we were told dna was found, how did they find the tissue,but there was no plane ,luggage or seats. and how can they identify dna from the hijackers unless they already had samples to match it with? sensible answers please.
why avoid this question telecastration? or are you spamming the forums so no one else can see the question, because it moves right up and is ignored!
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

No marky, the question I answered is NOT concerning DNA at the scene of The Pentagon - the question concerned ORIGINAL samples = those found in the HOME of the victims.

I have NOT commented on DNA samples found at The Pentagon. I simply answered a legitimate question about how original samples are obtained.

I apologise if I influence your internal state to the point of annoyance. Your local health shop would be able to supply something herbal and non-addictive to help you relax.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
why avoid this question telecastration? or are you spamming the forums so no one else can see the question, because it moves right up and is ignored!

To whom is the question directed? It cannot be answered by anyone here.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

No marky, the question I answered is NOT concerning DNA at the scene of The Pentagon - the question concerned ORIGINAL samples = those found in the HOME of the victims.

I have NOT commented on DNA samples found at The Pentagon. I simply answered a legitimate question about how original samples are obtained.

I apologise if I influence your internal state to the point of annoyance. Your local health shop would be able to supply something herbal and non-addictive to help you relax.
then stfu and let someone answer the question. really what is the point of answering question when you can neither debunk or accept theres something wrong.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

then stfu and let someone answer the question. really what is the point of answering question when you can neither debunk or accept theres something wrong.

I completely accept there is something wrong but this has been poured over THOUSANDS of times here, on other similar forums and on generic site after site = there isn't an answer, you've been given the official version accept it, get over it and move on until something emerges to prove otherwise.

Going over it again and again, asking the same question proves nothing whatsoever for you ONLY get the same answers. You are only doing it to reinforce your belief in that it is a conspiracy - yes I accept that - but this topic is a dead end, we have already answered it in the first five posts.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy is a total muppet. listen very carefully so you can see that the offical version is a load of nonsense. they identified almost all passengers on board. how did they do that when there was no plane left? are we suggesting flesh survives but the plane vapourises? and how did they match dna from the hijackers? this would be impossible as they would of needed samples to match them with. so why dont you just accept that they are lieing or hiding facts. there is numerous contridictions through out the whole story. planes vapourise but tissue survives, tissue survives in the wtc,but the rest of the building was destroyed to dust. i get the feeling your only here to be annoying telecastrastion. you offer nothing to a debate nothing to explain anything. your full of asumptions and critism without offering any kind of explaination to debunk or support the offical. you just telling me to except it with no reason why. give me reasons to accept the offical version, because all i can see is reasons not to. even you who believes the offical version cannot explain certain questions can you.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
this guy is a total muppet. listen very carefully so you can see that the offical version is a load of nonsense. they identified almost all passengers on board. how did they do that when there was no plane left? are we suggesting flesh survives but the plane vapourises? and how did they match dna from the hijackers? this would be impossible as they would of needed samples to match them with. so why dont you just accept that they are lieing or hiding facts. there is numerous contridictions through out the whole story. planes vapourise but tissue survives, tissue survives in the wtc,but the rest of the building was destroyed to dust. i get the feeling your only here to be annoying telecastrastion. you offer nothing to a debate nothing to explain anything. your full of asumptions and critism without offering any kind of explaination to debunk or support the offical. you just telling me to except it with no reason why. give me reasons to accept the offical version, because all i can see is reasons not to. even you who believes the offical version cannot explain certain questions can you.

No, you misunderstand totally.

The official version is that the plane vapourised, yet DNA samples were found that allowed identification of the passengers.

We say, well how do you identify DNA if the passengers were all vapourised too?

That is the status quo, there is no mileage in asking the same 'How was the DNA sourced from vapourised bodies?' = IT HAS NO ANSWER, there is NO-ONE here who can answer it and that is what I am suggesting you accept.

Yes there are numerous contradictions, I accept they are lying and hiding facts, I accept the DNA issue creates doubt, BUT the question you are asking CURRENTLY CANNOT BE ANSWERED, it has no answer, it is only being asked again and again and again and again to re-emphasise the fact it is highly suspicious = we know that, but it cannot be answered due to the brick wall that we currently stand facing. Yes they cannot identify DNA if all the bodies went 'poof' = that is it in a nutshell, but we cannot solve anything via this humble thread here today, because it cannot be answered.

The official version has been released, we say we don't believe it = that is where it stands. It is a stalemate, a Paul McCartney moment, you say 'Yes', I say 'No', there is nowhere to go with this one.

Three years ago when I started my own 9/11 forum on WinMX, this type of question (and every other conceivable one), was asked on a daily basis, no-one could answer it then and nothing has changed to alter that and all your great wodges of unpunctuated text telling me to 'stfu' will change not one iota of it.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok now you explained fully i can what you are saying. i agree we carnt answer it now you explained. but that is why i mention it. because if we can see it as a suspious point or a point that needs to explianed by those that told us this stroy. then we have a reason to doubt we are being told the truth and therefore needs ferther investigastion by the apprioate people to get answers. we havnt alsways got he answers but then that dosnt mean we have to. if we see something that needs answering it is not our duty to do so. the only reason we try to is because the media and goverments fail to. and again we have to ask why this is the case.
PatrickBatemen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got this reply from someone whos been investigating the pentagon:

They did a mitochondrial DNA analysis because of the fire damage to the bodies. That required antecedent samples from the families. They claim to have identified all but one passenger from the aircraft that was an infant.

They claim to have identified all but 4 Pentagon workers.

The problem is there are unusual circumstances with the bodies, the transport of the bodies and the autopsy. The FBI took control of even the bodies and transported them by armed guard to Dover where the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology did the autopsies.

They had assistance from the 'bone doctors" out of the Smithsonian team. Some of the people involved also assisted in both Waco and OKC. In Waco they were busted later being deceptive about the cause of death for some of the children.

The Virginia medical examiner was so upset about her jurisdiction being overridden that she actually requested John Ashcroft write a letter authorizing it which he did.

They have the remains of the 5 "hijackers" but have never positively identified them. Those 5 remains did not match any of the family member samples. So they said those must be the hijackers. It was done through a process of exclusion. The truth is we have no idea who those 5 bodies belonged to. That is why they didn't put any names on the autopsy report to represent the "hijackers".

There is no evidence from the bodies to prove a plane hit the building. Most families never even got remains. Some personal effects were returned.

Here are some of the details on that. Read a couple of the links on the details of the autopsies and you will find it was pretty shaky.
http://www.pentagonresearch.com/093.html
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that information patrick.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

listen to the show, the shill from PM states the highjackers were id'd from DNA discovered at the site. Maybe thier toothbrushes were with the passport they found, I guess that would explain it. Or perhaps at the airport before they boarded, I mean u'd want to brush ur teeth and comb your hair before flying a plane into a building wouldn't you, hence plenty of DNA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: