FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulverised concrete at WTC 1+2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From ignatz's initiating post -

"The core structure was accessed - (in about 1000 locations, absolute minimum - rough estimate) - by conspirators"

1000 locations, absolute minimum - says he.

Odd how the defenders of the fairy tale always point to how difficult it is in reality to bring down such structures but have no problem with the pencil in the mosquito net and a few oxygen starved fire scenario bringing about what appears to be controlled demolition in not just one but three buildings within a matter of hours.

Perhaps if the steel had been as hard as their necks we would not be here eh.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also rigging the building wouldnt be a problem if bushes brother was in charge of secruity, it might of taken a year to do but when you have control of security....
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

<drone plane stuff> why do you ask?

Just wondering whether you believe the passengers were real but on pilotless planes, or the passengers were complicit in the CT and the planes were empty, tis all [/quote]

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Now about those mystery pre-impact/impact point twin tower explosions?.....

Those (plural) ?? Even one stretches credulity to the extreme.
TK0001
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Can't answer huh? (ahem)... this parrot has ceased to be (beautiful plumage)

an answer to

"Ah. They were "drone planes"
I didn't realise you held to that theory.

So what happened to all the people - people of all different ages,backgrounds,family connections etc that actually boarded those flights before they were replaced by drones?
Were they taken away to lead secret lives elsewhere?"

would be interesting, if you have the time

Nope, you've got me there I don't know what happened to the alleged below average size for that day alleged flight 11 and 175 passenger list,

Would it be possible for you to answer in something other than the language you're currently using? Are you saying you don't know what happened to the passengers?

If so, that's not good enough. Please provide an alternative to the official story, which is all the passengers died at their respective crash sites.
TK0001
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
also rigging the building wouldnt be a problem if bushes brother was in charge of secruity, it might of taken a year to do but when you have control of security....

Sure, no problem. I'm sure everyone in both towers and building 7 would automatically dismiss seeing workers rigging up explosives as unimportant because one of the security companies for the towers had a Bush brother on its board....a year before the attacks.

I can see that happening.

North Tower occupant: "Say there, why are you wiring up those explosives to that beam?"

Secret Government Worker: "Marvin Bush was once on the board of the company I work for."

NTO: "Oh, alright then! Have a good day!"
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:

"The core structure was accessed - (in about 1000 locations, absolute minimum - rough estimate) - by conspirators"

Odd how the defenders of the fairy tale always point to how difficult it is in reality to bring down such structures but have no problem with the pencil in the mosquito net and a few oxygen starved fire scenario bringing about what appears to be controlled demolition in not just one but three buildings within a matter of hours.

Where did I say it's "difficult" to CD such a building?

If you think the "1000 locations" is indicating 'difficulty', then the exact opposite is true. 1000 charges spread throughout one of those buildings (as opposed to just the bottom layers, which would be how to achieve a commercial CD) would be a large underestimate. I was hoping to avoid petty arguments about the actual numbers of charges by taking a very conservative view.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TK0001 wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Sure, no problem. I'm sure everyone in both towers and building 7 would automatically dismiss seeing workers rigging up explosives as unimportant because one of the security companies for the towers had a Bush brother on its board....a year before the attacks.

I can see that happening.

North Tower occupant: "Say there, why are you wiring up those explosives to that beam?"

Secret Government Worker: "Marvin Bush was once on the board of the company I work for."

NTO: "Oh, alright then! Have a good day!"
firstly i was repeating a point in a video, that uses that as a point , im just intrested to know why it wouldnt be possible to do so. ruling stuff out makes it clear, because a lot believe CD was involved.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
brian wrote:

Where did I say it's "difficult" to CD such a building?

If you think the "1000 locations" is indicating 'difficulty', then the exact opposite is true. 1000 charges spread throughout one of those buildings (as opposed to just the bottom layers, which would be how to achieve a commercial CD) would be a large underestimate. I was hoping to avoid petty arguments about the actual numbers of charges by taking a very conservative view.

Do you deliberately miss the point or are you just daft?

If 1000 or more charges strategically placed would be necessary to effect CD how in the name of tarnation could a pencil penetrating a mosquito net and a few oxygen starved fires bring about the same result in not just one but three buildings in a matter of hours. Get it now?

No need to answer but it may be amusing.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
If 1000 or more charges strategically placed would be necessary to effect CD how in the name of tarnation could a pencil penetrating a mosquito net and a few oxygen starved fires bring about the same result in not just one but three buildings in a matter of hours. Get it now?

No need to answer but it may be amusing.

1. The presence of dark smoke doesn't preclude the existence of extremely high temperatures. This is a classic and mistaken assumption that runs through every CT video and text I've seen (and that's a lot). Try this yourself. Get a good clean bonfire on incinerator fire going. Very hot, little smoke. OK so far? Add some damp stuff, plastic or whatever round the edge. Vast amounts of filthy smoke.
There were massive holes in those buildings so "oxygen-starved" is an interpretation that's just plain wrong. Parts of the fire oxygen starved and producing black smoke - I wouldn't argue with that. The fire was slowly working its way up the building (as fires do) large areas above the main fire location would be smouldering.
If in doubt, get over to a firefighters and fire technicians forum and ask for information. They'll be glad to help.

2. The mosquito net.

Funny old pencil, funny old mosquito net. It's a ridiculous analogy that deMartini probably didn't think about very much. We could go into why it's ridiculous if you want.

WTC structural engineer Leslie Robertson said :

( e.g. http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,637214,00.html )

"In retrospect, I would have made them sturdier. But making them sturdier doesn't mean that they would have stood up because the failure was the result of removal of the structure by the plane and degradation by the fires."

Regards

Last edited by Ignatz on Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

<drone plane stuff> why do you ask?

Just wondering whether you believe the passengers were real but on pilotless planes, or the passengers were complicit in the CT and the planes were empty, tis all

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Now about those mystery pre-impact/impact point twin tower explosions?.....

Those (plural) ?? Even one stretches credulity to the extreme.[/quote]

Isn't he number '2' plural? there were pre impact/impact point explosions in both towers,to the upper right of the nose cone impact point to be precise, Dave Von Kleist goes into this in great detail in his documentary 'In Plane Sight' available to download on the home page of this web site. As Dave says..."whatever they were, they were not terrorists with boxcutters"
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Isn't he number '2' plural? there were pre impact/impact point explosions in both towers,to the upper right of the nose cone impact point to be precise, Dave Von Kleist goes into this in great detail in his documentary 'In Plane Sight' available to download on the home page of this web site. As Dave says...[i]"whatever they were, they were not terrorists with boxcutters"

The "flash" very clearly happens when the nose of 175 is well inside the building (see below, if I can manage to get an image in there properly).

What's not to flash? The film suggests a missile to "ignite" the fuel. Dear Lord we don't need that. Huge friction temperatures, jet engines flying around at vast temperatures, huge amounts of electrics shorting out, oxygen canisters in the planes just to stoke things up a tad.

The Naudet Bros. film shows nothing. nada. Distant and out of focus, which is understandable as they just looked up and caught what they could.

Sheriton, your film is manipulative filth of the first order. Look at that photo please.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Isn't he number '2' plural? there were pre impact/impact point explosions in both towers,to the upper right of the nose cone impact point to be precise, Dave Von Kleist goes into this in great detail in his documentary 'In Plane Sight' available to download on the home page of this web site. As Dave says...[i]"whatever they were, they were not terrorists with boxcutters"

The "flash" very clearly happens when the nose of 175 is well inside the building (see below, if I can manage to get an image in there properly).

What's not to flash? The film suggests a missile to "ignite" the fuel. Dear Lord we don't need that. Huge friction temperatures, jet engines flying around at vast temperatures, huge amounts of electrics shorting out, oxygen canisters in the planes just to stoke things up a tad.

The Naudet Bros. film shows nothing. nada. Distant and out of focus, which is understandable as they just looked up and caught what they could.

Sheriton, your film is manipulative filth of the first order. Look at that photo please.

I don't take"filth" insults from apologists for mass murdering treasonous skum

http://letsroll911.org/phpwebsite/

the impact and flash/explosion in the southtower are clearly separate, if the Naudet film of the north tower is too far and unfocussed you cannot say for definite whether it was post impact, the shadow clearly shows it was not in my opinion after many viewings.Are you disputing the flash/explosions were to the upper right of the plane nose cone point in both collisions?

As I said my theory is that the flashes/explosions were something to do with the homing mechanism used as it was imperitive that these drone planes hit their target and at the proscribed collapse point, let'sroll' theorise they are missiles.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I don't take"filth" insults from apologists for mass murdering treasonous skum

You didn't get a "filth insult". Unless you made the film, in which case you did get one. Calm down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: