FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wake the f*** up!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Wake the f*** up! Reply with quote

They will probably end up sleeping through World War Three, anyways.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah they wont be sleeping. they will be debunking the fact that it was a nuclear bomb. they will think it was jet fuel that burnt so intense it vapourised the city. and they will pass of the huge boom as nothing more than a piece of debris hitting a gas pipe. and if they live through it then we will have to listen to there new laws of gravity and phsyics. then a nuketruth movement will be set up. and we will be mere conspiracy theorists.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sad truth is that if/when the next world war starts, there is absolutely nothing whatsoever we can do to stop it.

We will all end up sleeping for a very very long time.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course theres no way to stop it, because to many think like you.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
The sad truth is that if/when the next world war starts, there is absolutely nothing whatsoever we can do to stop it.

We will all end up sleeping for a very very long time.

I've thought about this, and am leaning towards the idea that when the news of the first nuke comes in, everybody would go to their city centre and just stay there. Not moving. Until we get vapourised or the country grinds to a halt.
I'm not sure if that's passive resistance, or even passive-aggressive resistance.
Resistance of some kind anyway.
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read that cities are useful ways of herding the cattle into, for mass slaughter. Basically, they need about one tenth of the human population that is extant. To get rid if 9/10 of 6 billion people takes a lot of ammo. It is much less ammo if you group them into large cities. Most of this ground work has already been done. Back to my idea of everyone living in small communes of about 100 to 1000 people all over the world and with no country borders. We would be much more evenly spread over the globe, and a much harder target to hit, consequently.

Or are we too addicted to our cosy lifestyles (even 3rd world countries emulate us, but not very successfully, thankfully) that we will all blindly follow each other into the valley of death?

Graphic Smile
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
of course theres no way to stop it, because to many think like you.

We have no say in what a politician decides, war is about a few people in a room, not a country of individuals.

My thinking otherwise will not influence the pushing of a button in China or Iran, or for that matter any other country.

Try some deep breathing for a few minutes before you respond, as you are prone to enter 'tirade mode' when you get flustered.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry Telecaster, but it seems your attitude is that these "power puppets" are so mighty and unassailable that we are doomed to experience their form of "justice" whatever we do, and however we vote.

What I am proposing is much simpler :-

1) Do not vote
2) Brew your own beer
3) Avoid using petrol
4) Only smoke marijuana
5) Live in small, self-sufficient communes

Without any money, these "power puppets" will not be able to pay police and military persons to hassle you. They will also not be able to form a government (no mandate) and so a "fairer" coalition will have to be invoked, while the last vestiges of "demoncrazy" are phased out. It is that simple.

Graphic Smile
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes see we are dommed because to many people think like you, and to think people would be more bothered if it was a tax they were raising is mind boggling. there would be protests then. dont raise our taxes! ah but you can kill us all thats fine. i take it with your stupid answers to ww3 you dont have kids, maybe you'd be thinking differantly if you did, you would at least care about the future. this guy would shake hands with the guy that pushed the button. telecasteration you are a sheep, your mind has been melted into a lemming. i suppose if the goverment told us we had to jump from a cliff you'd do it because you carnt stop it?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I can see you guys have thought through the whole commune angle, I bow to your logic.

It seems quite reasonable – 6.5 billion people all divided up into 1000 strong groups, each group needing fresh water, sanitation, arable land to grow crops and make clothes, trees to build with, medical care and the only global communication is smoke signals and Kevin Costner on a horse.

All this and no boundaries or borders = 'That's mine.' 'No it's not.'

Sounds like a recipe for ten thousand mini-wars raging at any given moment within twelve months.

Let’s just hope that the people we do this to avoid don’t use chemical weapons, thus negating the need to locate anyone.

Where do I sign up? Bagsy I’m in marky 54’s group.

p.s. I actually have 5 daughters ranging 8 - 17 (the 8 year olds are twins).

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Ok, I can see you guys have thought through the whole commune angle, I bow to your logic.

It seems quite reasonable – 6.5 billion people all divided up into 1000 strong groups, each group needing fresh water, sanitation, arable land to grow crops and make clothes, trees to build with, medical care and the only global communication is smoke signals and Kevin Costner on a horse.

Sounds like a recipe for ten thousand mini-wars raging at any given moment within twelve months.

Let’s just hope that the people we do this to avoid don’t use chemical weapons, thus negating the need to locate anyone.

where did i mention any of the nonsense your talking about apart from kids?, you have 5 daughters and would'nt even try to make a differance? my only point i was trying to get across to you is. if we are going to die anyway, i'd rather die trying to make a differance. obviously you wouldnt but i carnt understand why not when you have 5 daughters. but then some people are a total mystery to me. i just think no matter what the subject me and you just wont see eye to eye.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

where did i mention any of the nonsense your talking about apart from kids?, you have 5 daughters and would'nt even try to make a differance? my only point i was trying to get across to you is. if we are going to die anyway, i'd rather die trying to make a differance. obviously you wouldnt but i carnt understand why not when you have 5 daughters. but then some people are a total mystery to me. i just think no matter what the subject me and you just wont see eye to eye.

Good point you raise marky, see guys - even he thinks the commune thing is nonsense. A surprising development indeed.

My response was levelled at the people who brought up the subject of 'communes'. You did not mention 'communes' at all marky - hence it was not designed for you, yet you berate me for answering the people that did bring it up?

Holds up a toy cow whilst pointing at a herd off in the distance - this is close, those are far away.

p.s. Toyah Wilcox also thought it was a mystery. She looks much better since the cosmetic surgery.

uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'What can we change' mantra is the foundation of enemy propaganda.

It is fundamental to the maintenance of the power structures which control you.

If you buy it it will create your reality.

If even 10% of the population could get out of that particular fake paradigm, the systems of control would dissintegrate, literaly overnight.
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you buy it it will create your reality

For sure. The only control they have is the control we give them. However it is not unrealistic to state that WW3 is unavoidable.
None of us would be here if we didn't think it was worth the fight but i dont think it makes us defeatist to consider likely outcomes.
I personally spend all my free time trying to prevent these horrors from materialising for the sake of the kids i INTEND to have (as if the love i have for my baby neice would be some how insufficient!), but that doesn't stop me having a packed rucksack stuffed with likely usefulls for the panic and chaos which might be round the corner.
I dont dwell on the negative, it just makes sense to prepare for all outcomes.
The 911 issue is the one we have chosen to campaign for, but we must not lose sight of the bigger picture. Do you believe that a mass wake up to the events of 911 will avoid a world war? I'd love to see Cheeney and co locked away but i dont kid myself that this would see in an age of compassion and justice for all. Do you think the conflicting agendas of Russia, China, North Korea, America, Britain and all the rest are going to coast through the next fifty years? We now live in a unipolar world, which makes the two most likely outcomes the enslavement of the human race or a world war to redress the balance. Short of the revolution in human consciousness some of us are expecting, it doesnt look good.
I firmly believe we are on the "Winning team", but we don't yet know what we'll have to live through to get there.

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

We did it before, and there are plenty of relics of how we used to live in the distant past. If we could somehow marry up the wonderful civilisation perspective the ancients used to have, and our modern technology, we could be onto a really pleasant place to be born into, if you're any creature, not just humans.

We've been mollycoddled for so long, we fear losing the comforts to which we've become accustomed. This state of fear becomes pervasive, especially in Western civilisations. A kind of friendly paranoia, rather than friendliness. Belligerence and luxury have cost us dearly. Crying or Very sad We are sorry for our forebears.

Graphic Smile
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

We did it before, and there are plenty of relics of how we used to live in the distant past. .

Did it before? You mean lived in communes? This was in a time when there were countless LESS people, the water table wasn't polluted with heavy metals, hormones, chemicals and billions of gallons of human excrement.

When was the last time you swam just off the coast of the UK - tampons, poo, condoms? Your analogy is simply outdated due to it being 2006 and things are way way different. The ecosystem is not what it was and to use the example of previous civilsations may have held true before the industrial revolution - but not now.

6.5 billion people living rough = you haven't considered the inherent problems for a second.

But enough of that - this thread has highlighted that people are doing things that I am apparently not, so;

As a quick example, two weeks ago I bought 100 DVD's and copied Loose Change, Painful Deceptions and 911 In Plane Site onto each and handed them out in the centre of Bristol to people out shopping. So putting aside the obvious Truth Movement based things we do - here is what I ask (and this includes marky 54).

Supply a list of what you and others are doing to implement change, to stop the next world war, to fabricate Utopia. This should be easy given the ridicule thrown thus far, my attitude is somehow wrong and people are somehow doing 'things differently' - well what?

Bear in mind we are each using a computer to communicate, so everyone here has bought into modern culture - we contribute to pollution so what am I not doing that I should be doing?

A simple list of say eight things will suffice, or as many as you can come up with - your task is clearly underlined - read the question carefully, try to avoid waffle, just the list will be very welcome. Writing to my MP doesn't count.

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telecaster, you sound like a stern headmaster who does not give credit for "partial answers"! Wink

There is little point in presenting a case to you since you are "deaf ears" AFAIAC. Any hard work I put into drawing up a new constitution or framework for a new society, is simply waste. My website is full of ideas as to how our taxpayers money should have been spent in the past, and "defence" in the form of an arsenal of deadly weapons, is not my idea of "good spending". If you disagree with that, and you have the same old arguments for manufacturing weapons using taxpayers' money, making profit from them by selling them abroad to nefarious dictatorships like Iraq, then we can take this discussion no further.

Society is really stupid. That is obvious from things like :-

1) The planet is full of Cannabis but humans frantically try to spray chemicals to prevent its growth, stigmatise its recreational use, and devise "laws" that threaten users with punishment. Did God make a mistake when the botanical list for Earth was drawn up? No. So, it is humans who are wrong. I have already argued that if the plant is so dangerous as to be made illegal globally (and some countries are very strict about this), then why aren't more dangerous plants like Deadly Nightshade illegal too? You can easily prove that Deadly Nightshade is harmful to man, but it is not so easy to prove that Cannabis is. And this global ban is so recent. What is going on here? See http://jacobsm.com/hicks.htm

2) God made us in the form we are, so why is nudity such an affront to people's sensibilities globally? Apart from sexual obsession to the point of insanity, human nudity should be considered in exactly the same light as animal nudity - totally natural. Choose any country and work out what would happen to you if you walked naked in a busy area. UK - arrest for indecent exposure, unless it's a streak, but you'll still be "restrained". US - Death Row immediately under the Patriot Act with no trial Wink .

These 2 examples show "crimes" with no victim apart from the poor, conditioned wretch who cannot think for himself, and thinks instead in cliches, learnt from a mass media source. There is no evidence that either cause harm. In the "nudity" case, only sexual obsession (see a naked body implies sexual titillation, when it really implies nothing at all) can cause the offence/distraction/accident or whatever that may befall someone from seeing someone else in the nude. In the "pot" case, despite tobacco having a much worse and provable health risk, they still allow cigs globally, and there is no penalty for smoking them apart from the harm done to yourself. Why is it not the same for good old Mary Jane?

Answering these questions for yourself (mass media will not do so, ever) will open many doors and cause a lot of speculation on your behalf. Sensible imagination is the best guide. My own conclusions (unfounded with concrete evidence) point to a global "mash up human consciousness" conspiracy. Keeping us pliant and inert, means we are easy to control.

When you get stoned, you go beyond these bounds spiritually, and you quite often see what's wrong with society, and ways of improving it. This is not "allowed" and hence the global ban.

Being naked does not imply that you want sex, so why do the majority of conditioned morons always jump to the same conclusion? Why is it constantly shown as "normal" to start pointless attempts at covering yourself with your hands, if you find yourself naked in a social context? By keeping nudity illegal, they maintain the obsession with the human body, that blinds us to the truth about us - hairless peaceful apes. Sex may be a pleasant recreational activity, but its main function is procreation, so why all the conditioned obsession with it? To keep people distracted and distractable.

Malleable sheeple will not shake off these evil profiteers from controlling our lives for their benefit. We need people who are willing to stand up for their rights as intelligent apes on a ball of rock in space. We currently have tedious, repetitive wimps : see http://jacobsm.com/anarchy.htm

Graphic Smile
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
graphicequaliser wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

We did it before, and there are plenty of relics of how we used to live in the distant past. .

Did it before? You mean lived in communes? This was in a time when there were countless LESS people, the water table wasn't polluted with heavy metals, hormones, chemicals and billions of gallons of human excrement.

When was the last time you swam just off the coast of the UK - tampons, poo, condoms? Your analogy is simply outdated due to it being 2006 and things are way way different. The ecosystem is not what it was and to use the example of previous civilsations may have held true before the industrial revolution - but not now.

6.5 billion people living rough = you haven't considered the inherent problems for a second.

But enough of that - this thread has highlighted that people are doing things that I am apparently not, so;

As a quick example, two weeks ago I bought 100 DVD's and copied Loose Change, Painful Deceptions and 911 In Plane Site onto each and handed them out in the centre of Bristol to people out shopping. So putting aside the obvious Truth Movement based things we do - here is what I ask (and this includes marky 54).

Supply a list of what you and others are doing to implement change, to stop the next world war, to fabricate Utopia. This should be easy given the ridicule thrown thus far, my attitude is somehow wrong and people are somehow doing 'things differently' - well what?

Bear in mind we are each using a computer to communicate, so everyone here has bought into modern culture - we contribute to pollution so what am I not doing that I should be doing?

A simple list of say eight things will suffice, or as many as you can come up with - your task is clearly underlined - read the question carefully, try to avoid waffle, just the list will be very welcome. Writing to my MP doesn't count.

Hi Telecaster

Well done with the Loose change distribution

I don't get your drift regarding communes of 1,000 though

I would imagine that communes would cause less pollution if they were catering for the basic human needs.

Human excrement would be unlikely to find it's way into the sea - it could be recycled as ferilizer and heavy metal pollution would be stopped in it's tracks.

As in the comedian clip posted earlier - humans spend most of their lives engaged in the consumer con trick

Buying things they don't need - with money they don't have - and spending the rest of their life paying it off @ 20% interest with wages from a job they hate doing.

When you come to think about it - living in a commune don't sound too bad to me
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
Telecaster, you sound like a stern headmaster who does not give credit for .......waffle......... repetitive wimps : see http://jacobsm.com/anarchy.htm

Absolutely breathtaking, a classic textbook example of reversal and avoidance.

There had been a considerable number of responses aimed at myself that suggested I wasn’t fulfilling my potential as a human being, in that I should be actively doing ’things’ to be different – I asked what? You then assign me the label of ‘stern Head Master’, when in fact I adopted the role of passive student requesting information.

We then embark on a literal tour de force of semantic chicanery, with all the sidestepping elements of drugs and nudity, all liberally laced with lashings of ecclesiastical references. The only things missing were a pirate and an elephant.

It was a very difficult question I posed, so I fully expected people to enter waffle mode, you have however, surpassed all expectations.

As a student of Gurdjieff, I live in the now, I am centred and strive to minimize my ego and thus my internal responses, I have no need of externally induced stimulants and have never smoked anything.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Telecaster

Well done with the Loose change distribution

I don't get your drift regarding communes of 1,000 though

I would imagine that communes would cause less pollution if they were catering for the basic human needs.

Human excrement would be unlikely to find it's way into the sea - it could be recycled as ferilizer and heavy metal pollution would be stopped in it's tracks.

As in the comedian clip posted earlier - humans spend most of their lives engaged in the consumer con trick

Buying things they don't need - with money they don't have - and spending the rest of their life paying it off @ 20% interest with wages from a job they hate doing.

When you come to think about it - living in a commune don't sound too bad to me

How exactly are you proposing you supply shelter for 6.5 billion people? You'd use wood?

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
...We then embark on a literal tour de force of semantic chicanery, with all the sidestepping elements of drugs and nudity, all liberally laced with lashings of ecclesiastical references. The only things missing were a pirate and an elephant...

I think you'll find the arguments were better put together than a typical Hollywood blockbuster.

1) Any rational society would not make certain plants illegal.
2) Any rational society would not make your natural image illegal.

Argue with that.

Graphic Smile
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
...We then embark on a literal tour de force of semantic chicanery, with all the sidestepping elements of drugs and nudity, all liberally laced with lashings of ecclesiastical references. The only things missing were a pirate and an elephant...

I think you'll find the arguments were better put together than a typical Hollywood blockbuster.

1) Any rational society would not make certain plants illegal.
2) Any rational society would not make your natural image illegal.

Argue with that.

I have already dealt with all this - 'society' does not make such decisions, they are all made by a few men in a room. There is much legislation we disagree with and I could care less about people who deliberately inhale conscious altering smoke, they are weak minded individuals who are unable to cope with their reality. Ditto with nudity, I could care less if it is banned or made legal.

I spent fourteen years as a serving officer in the Metropolitan Police, it was a job and I simply upheld what I was obligated to by the oath I took on the day I was attested. I am no longer shackled to that responsibility and I genuinely do not have views on a great many things.

I asked for information based upon previously posted threads and you simply avoid it - this I accept, many questions are difficult for some people to address.

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Supply a list of what you and others are doing to implement change, to stop the next world war, to fabricate Utopia.

That's a fairly tall order. If I knew how to change everyone to avoid WW3 and build a utopia instead, I'd be a God! Smile

Graphic Smile
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
Supply a list of what you and others are doing to implement change, to stop the next world war, to fabricate Utopia.

That's a fairly tall order. If I knew how to change everyone to avoid WW3 and build a utopia instead, I'd be a God! Smile

So, what you are essentially saying, is that there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop a third world war from starting.

You wouldn't be the first person to state that in the thread.

Okay, still no list. Someone needs to go back and re-read what was thrown at me earlier.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing can be done to stop ww3, but if people are aware of whats happening or about to happen who knows... however my only point to you all along is that it WILL happen if everyone has your attitude.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
graphicequaliser wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

So, what you are essentially saying, is that there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop a third world war from starting.

You wouldn't be the first person to state that in the thread.

Okay, still no list. Someone needs to go back and re-read what was thrown at me earlier.

You know, after reading through some of your opponents posts, one could start imagining that nuclear annihilation would be a merciful release.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: You mean "When the Wind Blows?" I've already thoug Reply with quote

Hi lospomme, You wrote:

Quote:
For sure. The only control they have is the control we give them.

This is true and I wish more people would face up to this fact and not go on so much about "The Masons" "The Illuminati" and all the rest of it! I have bacially NO EVIDENCE FROM MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that these buggers even exist (well, I know there are "Freemasons" but I have no evidence that they control the world, etc!). I HAVE EVIDENCE FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that there is something wonderful going on where higher beings /higher parts of ourselves (whatever, it's when you come to try and define it that the confusion starts) are working with us to stop this Hell On Earth taking place. This "evidence" comes to me through amazing connections I make, amazing sychronicity, people I meet - etc and a message which seems to have started around 1998 - "It is very likely the way things are going that there will be a terrible nuclear war soon between America and China" (oh dear, that doesn't sound like something to look forward to!) - it will probably take place on 21st December 2012 (end of the Mayan Calander - but it may mean all sorts of other things - end of the "presession" etc - that my tiny mind cannot grap).

Oh look, there's this amazing thing called "synchronicty" - things can "link together" in the most amazing way! I come across one time where this seems to have happened - I view film of a young girl dashing around outside whilst a big tornado looms up in the sky - I hear the words "And I am not affraid of dying, any day will do!" I think "that's a lie! Most of you are terrified of dying - that's why you choose not to think about it, nor what you really are (Everything (including us!) is energy and energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed."). I discover that this "being" which wrote this song (which appears to call itself "Roger!") also wrote a lot of the music for that animated film (which I haven't got and would like!) called "When The Wind Blows” (I think, oh God, I’ve got to watch that and that bloody “Wall” thing now!). Yet, I had never known there was any connection before – and yes, that is just what I thought “When The Wind Blows” (the total insanity of nuclear war is allowed to happen!) the babies will fall – they will die – I watch a mother pushing her chubby little golden haired baby on a swing – one summer’s day and remember it was summer time when they (I prefer to say “we” – for in my book “we” are the “Illuminate” or whatever you choose to call them – don’t avoid responsibility for it all – it’s called being in that river in Egypt – “de nile!”) dropped the nuclear bombs on Japan in 1945,

Quote:
However it is not unrealistic to state that WW3 is unavoidable.

No, it’s not “unrealistic” lospomme – but then I am hardly a “realistic” person!!

Quote:
None of us would be here if we didn't think it was worth the fight but i dont think it makes us defeatist to consider likely outcomes.

I personally spend all my free time trying to prevent these horrors from materialising for the sake of the kids i INTEND to have

(as if the love i have for my baby neice would be some how insufficient!),

I don’t even have “a baby neice” but there is a lovely little toddler next door and another little chubby baby on the way – and even if they move, there are babies everywhere – kicking their little fat legs and smiling up at you –try explaining about “nuclear war” to them! I just can’t “let them down”

No, never fear, Roger, Dave, Carl Sagan and Sri Mataji what’s her name “Mother” (from when I did Sajah Yoga) have things all in hand and have already alerted me to the horrendous possibilities which may manifest …I knew something was going to happen in the year 2000/2001 – something was going to happen “something wonderful” to prevent the Hell I saw as being likely to manifest in 2012 – “Something wonderful” David Bowman says to Hayward Floyd in the film /book “2010” (two years ahead of the time line) – “Something Wonderful?” I question when I see all those poor people being killed in the twin towers on 9/11 – no hardly, but it would seem to me that we had for some awful reason to have this terrible event as a way of eventually bringing out the TRUTH to the sleeping masses with their heads in the sand “WE CANNOT GO ON LIVING LIKE THIS!” We cannot continue to ignore all these terrible weapons that are being created, that are used to kill innocent babies in Iraq, in Lebanon, in Afganistan, we cannot continue to sit back and eat our burgers whilst we watch more babies die of starvation in Affica on “The News”. However it happens, whatever shape the energy takes that moves us – whatever characters and personalities it takes – we are in a Dhrama where (as “Roger” says “At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is to be “moved”!)

Look he even knew about the twin towers and stuck it in with “When The Wind Blows”

"Towers of Faith"

Ooooh, the lonely boys
In their towers of faith
Ooooh, the lonely boys
Locked in their towers of faith

The prophet reclined
In the Golan Heights

Ohhh, the lonely boys

And in New York City
The business Jim in his mohair suit
In the world trade center
Puffs on his cheroot
And he said
"Well I don't care who owns the desert sands,
My brief
Is with the hydrocarbons underneath"

(this is just for some reason the way “it” (the life force I would call it) communicates with me – but I assure you lostpmme, and others, - it is there!). It is not by chance that we are here now

lostpomme:

Quote:
The 911 issue is the one we have chosen to campaign for, but we must not lose sight of the bigger picture. Do you believe that a mass wake up to the events of 911 will avoid a world war?

Yes, yes, I really believe it will!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

No, that's not what I said. If enough people change their minds about what they expect for their great grandchildren, and wake up to the fact that military spend is too much of a proportion of our taxes, then things will change for the better. But the people themselves must change.

Graphic Smile
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

No, that's not what I said. If enough people change their minds about what they expect for their great grandchildren, and wake up to the fact that military spend is too much of a proportion of our taxes, then things will change for the better. But the people themselves must change.

I see, so what you are essentially saying is that because we generate different images in our heads, it will stop someone pressing buttons in Iran/China/wherever and America responding.

Okay, that makes perfect sense, thanks for the heads-up. I wish someone had supplied the information earlier, the trick is the generation of different mental imagery, obvious when you think about it.

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I see, so what you are essentially saying is that because we generate different images in our heads, it will stop someone pressing buttons in Iran/China/wherever and America responding.

Okay, that makes perfect sense, thanks for the heads-up. I wish someone had supplied the information earlier, the trick is the generation of different mental imagery, obvious when you think about it.

Your sarcasm is backfiring on you. It is precisely this. Change the mindset of humans, and humans will have a different society. We need a mental revolution, not a physical one.

You see, if it were a common mental attitude, that technology is not to be used to produce things that would hurt or maim or kill, but only to enhance and benefit, then they wouldn't go and work in a weapons factory to produce the landmines that will blow their great grandchildren's legs off. Not even at gunpoint. Not even if they were starving to death and this was the only way to get food. That's the way it should be. People would rather die than kill. That's where we need to get to, but that means a huge blow to most people's egos. I've had mine and I'm better for it. If our govt. asked me to join the army, I wouldn't. If they threatened me with death otherwise, I'd go to my death (but with an almighty struggle - mark my words). But I will not pick up a gun and shoot someone I don't know because some fat-ar*ed banker needs the dough, or some Satanic-ritual-attending politician says that it is the right thing to do.

If everyone entertained these attitudes, we would get an army filled with mindless zombies who like being told what to do their whole lives, and have no morals or ethics. Oh, we already have that .... Wink

Graphic Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: