FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daily Express writer asks Muslims to explain 9/11 and 7/7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Daily Express writer asks Muslims to explain 9/11 and 7/7 Reply with quote

In today's Daily Express, page 11, Ann Widdecombe continues to defend (and fuel the fires of) the "Pope's Speech".

Interestingly in the article she says and I quote ..."You cannot be both a Christian and a terrorist. Violence, says Pope Benedict, is against the nature of God. Do Muslim leaders agree? if they do not agree, what is all the fuss about.? Paleologus was right. If they do agree then they must explain 9/11, 7/7 and the latest wave of violence in which a nun was shot just because whe was a Catholic".

The tabloid leaves no email address for her and the internet version of the Daily Express is pretty hopeless in that regard too.

So would anyone like to contact the Daily Express on behalf of our Truth Movement and respond to her invitation?

Can anyone supply me with her email address so that I can respond?

I intend to write to her as follows:

Dear Miss Widdecombe with reference to your article in today's Daily Express, page11, continuing the debate about the Pope's speech. Might I suggest that enough fuel has already been added to the fire!

I am a Muslim and I found it interesting that you invite Muslim leaders to explain 9/11, 7/7 and the case of the poor nun it has been alleged was killed just because she was a catholic. My heart goes out to anyone killed simply for their belief and to all the innocents killed for the sake of imperialist designs.

My heart also goes out to the 100,000 and rising every day (mainly Muslim) people as well as the 3,000 innocents killled in New York and the innocents killed in London on 7/7.

If you are really sincere about getting an explanation, about 9/11 and 7/7 and you are willing to publish the same with permission of you Editor and the Corporate owner of the tabloid you write for, I am and many of my colleagues around the world are able to furnish you with at least part of the answers. Some of these important facts are as follows:

No one has yet been convicted for carrying out the attacks on 9/11!

Despite requests, our goverment refuse to allow a transparent public enquiry into the event surrounding 7/7!

Perhaps you being in the media industry would be familiar with Peter Powers and the "exercise he was running" at exactly the same time and in the same place as the evil deeds were perpetrated on 7/7. Have you ever wondered why he was doing that?

There is a plethora of evidence proving conclusively that at least, 9/11 was "an inside job" and that WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 were all brought down by controlled demolition. Indeed a respected Christian Theologion, and Professor Emiratus, David Ray Griffin (along with other professors and physicists) has written and spoken clearly on this subject if you would care to take the time to study it as they have done?

The preposterous hypothesis that Arabs (you would like to think them Muslims whilst I would doubt that) hijackers brought these buildings down by flying aircraft into the towers is now clearly untenable from the amount of evidence surfacing to the contrary. Rather it is now clear that 9/11 (and time will surely prove 7/7) were "inside jobs", "false flag" operations carried out by evil people to blame it on the Muslims and to perpetuate a global "war on terror". Perhaps all in keeping with the ambitions and objectives with the Project For The New American Century PNAC.

If you truly are a follower of Jesus, the Messiah, peace be upon him, as you claim, then I suggest that you research this evidence that I offer you following your kind invitation in the Daily Express.

A good starting point would be www.st911.org
Or how about visiting our British website www.nineeleven.co.uk
A good literature source would be David Ray Griffin's new book, "Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11" readily available on Amazon.co.uk.

Although, I am not a "Muslim Leader", I am a Muslim from the UK and a sincere searcher for the truth about 9/11 and similar events so that the evil perpetrators can be brought to justice (they have not been to date!).

The 9/11 and 7/7 Truth movement in the UK will not stop our search for truth until people like you in the media start doing what you should be doing and that is addressing these issues with frankness openess and truth and complete transparency. This has clearly not happened to date, in fact I suggest that the opposit is the case.

I am sorry but I cannot offer any explanation about the killing of the nun as I have no knowledge of it. However I do condemn it without hesitation. There can be no justification for such evil actions.

This message to you will be read by hundreds of not thousands of people around the world on the internet (the preferred medium these days as newpapers are not meeting the needs of the masses with truth) all searching for the truth as I am. So I think it is only fair of me to advise you of that.

Finally, may I request that in future you spell our beloved Prophet's name "Muhammad" peace be upon him and not "Mohammed" as you must surely know already.

Peace

Sonic
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of good information in there Sonic, good letter

I just learned something as well, I didnt know there was a prefered spelling of Muhammad.

Knowing Ann Widecome, I dont know if she'll take your letter on board properly...I dont know what would work with her, a woman who left the Church of England in disgust at women becoming priests! She's possibly Opus Dei? Not sure if Ive seen something to that effect or not but Ive half a thought she was a sleeper... digressing, anyway, if she was on the level maybe a softly softly approach would work

I have to admit its a little frustrating to see somebody with a newspaper column who cant find information on 911 truth Wink

sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks John White.

I will take your advice on a softly softly approach. I don't always manage to express myself gently enough.

I hope Ann will eventually take it on board.

peace,

Sonic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: