FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terrorists are rubbish!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Terrorists are rubbish! Reply with quote

Honestly. These terrorists are rubbish. I could cause more terror this evening with my little finger. Very Happy

Surely the complete lack of terrorism waves a red flag with, "There's no such thing as terrorists" on it.

Have we found out who really perpetrated the Birmingham bombings or the Guilford bombings or all the other falsely imprisoned irish "terrorists"?
Who really commited those crimes?
Are those cases still open? (I don't know, I'm asking)

This is possibly my strongest argument when telling folk about 7/7, 9/11 et al, just thought I'd share it with you all.

Ment : The mind
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely. I often point out to people that if there was a genuine terror threat we would see far more 'low-level' terrorism, of the type we see in Israel/Palestine, than we witness now.
Take for example in the US. There are areas of America where there is nothing, and no one, for miles other than high tensile power lines that could quite easily be destroyed to disrupt electricity supplies.
Why arent the Islam-o-fascist boogymen taking a leaf out of the IRA's book and shooting up bars and pubs?
Why are there no assassination attempts of pro-war politicians?
The answer seems pretty obvious to me.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Absolutely. I often point out to people that if there was a genuine terror threat we would see far more 'low-level' terrorism, of the type we see in Israel/Palestine, than we witness now.
Take for example in the US. There are areas of America where there is nothing, and no one, for miles other than high tensile power lines that could quite easily be destroyed to disrupt electricity supplies.
Why arent the Islam-o-fascist boogymen taking a leaf out of the IRA's book and shooting up bars and pubs?
Why are there no assassination attempts of pro-war politicians?
The answer seems pretty obvious to me.

Maybe they're saving all their pocket money up for a really big bomb and want to take everything out in one hit?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on Catfish,

"These terrorists (that are supposedly hidden everywhere) are rubbish!"

I have used this exact phrase many many times when introducing people to the ideas of 9-11 alternative theories and it is indeed very useful - It makes people stop and actually think about how much of a threat they really are. It really puts things in perspective.

Although I'm always very careful to mention this, as stupid people always try to spin it as 'dangerous', I think this is the right thread to mention it:

Let's paint a picture... You're a Muslim radical, you have reached a point where you no longer care about the lives of infidels and whole heartedly believe that after killing a large number of them, you will be resurrected, living for eternity in paradise......remember, these people no longer care about escaping, or even living their life out in prison....

So all that remains is to carry this final act, taking as many people with you - This is where it gets interesting (and pretty disturbing too). How would you do it? - A suicide bomb on a train or bus? Maybe a bomb in a crowd like a concert, football match, or packed nightclub.

It is common knowledge that all sorts of bomb-making information can be obtained from books and the internet, so training is not an issue (if there is the will). Alternatively, even without explosives, one could obtain a gun and kill many people (more than a bus bomb), use household chemicals to start fires (with the potential to kill many) or even use a car to cause a massive pile up on a packed, rush-hour M25 section.... the point is, if there is the will, there is the way; bombs or not!

Suicidal nutters won't be stopped by metal-detectors, nor ID cards, CCTV or any of the measures that are pushed as solutions.... If somebody snaps, there's a very good chance they can take many people with them before being killed or apprehended themselves.

The very absence of such attacks is a pretty strong indication of the number of 'terrorists' in our midst --- After all, real suicide bombers could never be influenced by deterrents such as imprisonment or even execution, as they are prepared for (if not longer for) their own death!

If there is the will, there is the way.....and it appears that the will simply isn't there

optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent point Catfish and one I too have recently started using when debating this ridiculous war on terror. Living in Sheffield alongside a huge Muslim population I would expect to experience something in way of disgruntlement. What do we get....?

Nothing, not a * peep.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that's a good method to approach the issue, non-terror terrorists!

Cheers guys

N
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was one of the first reaction I had when the oppresive legislation started kicking in.

Those of us who are old enough remember well the supposed IRA bombing campaign here. My ex was bombed out of Bishopsgate.

Result: No ID cards. No oppresive legislation, apart from the Terrorism Bill, directed at Terrorists not at anyone who walks on a crack in the pavement and Sinn Fein not allowed to be heard speaking on the TV. What a joke that was.

There were numerous bombings over here, perpetrated by whom is debatable.

The Irish community may well have been targeted surveillance wise maybe it wasn't publicised. None of us were encoraged to point the finger at Catholics, there was no media campaign to demonise a whole religion.

We had frame ups all over the place. Planted evidence, single thumb prints, dodgy forensics, innocents murdered, lives stolen and years stolen from poeples lives.

Surveillance didn't do much good then did it.

We went about our lives normally. Little or no hysterics and no government led propaganda campaign. There was internment in NI but habeus corpus was preserved. They only extended the detention period up to 48 hours I believe. Now they wanted 90 days.

The contrast is stark and for all to see.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: