FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No one's going to 'Wake Up'
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: No one's going to 'Wake Up' Reply with quote

something to chew on:

i have a long laboured different opinion to most of 'us' that frequent these places, one that sees the wakening up of the masses as some kind of great moment as totally ficticious.

there is something i always say to people i liase with on the 'left' and the more revolutionary left and those who consider themselves non-aligned but protest and campaign on issues of concern:
'do not demonstrate against the government. It is pointless, they are not your enemy and are definately not the problem. it is a wasted effort. The real enemy is the public, as their consent is the power that enables the government to do this draconian manouvering. Activism against her majesties institutions is wasted energy and a sure route to getting yourself slammed up and penniless...just where they want you. Stop being a sucker...be clever. Civil disobedience and carefully placed sabotage and non compliance will do much more damage. Do not protest and resist - encourage and inspire, that is all that will truly work'

i do admire the elite profoundely, i value their determination and attention to detail and their mindset much more than i do beach bums, hello readers or joe public who only cares about beer and football. that doesn't mean i agree with either side or that i wish to align myself with either. Theres an old news article i read criticising socalists that went something along the lines of ' have you ever been on a factory floor, do you want them running the country...are you actually mad?' You could also say do you want a murderous and criminally selfish hierarchical group running the world? To me the answer to both is a strong NO.

I personally dont see a 'mankind' commonality now or ever. It is possible that it once existed and maybe the elite severed it by tinkering with us...but it is not there now at the conscious level, or it is blocked from the mind through fear and habit so much that its retrieval is just too much of an endeavour for the masses. It's easier to watch tv or go shopping than sit down and meditate and 'feel' your spirit.

this is an evolutionary battle and the truth is i dont want the full extent of mankind going anywhere except into the void of natures 'has beens recycle bin' as thats what they are mentally and spiritually. They only exist because at some level we are dragging their dead weight, if nature was left to its devices (and people are always stomping on about mother nature knows best etc...two faced reasoning) then the large bulk of humanity would be dead end of story. I really dont want to get into a higher spiritual debate here as that is an infinite level of reasoning, i am only talking about this 'consensus reality' at the level we outwardly live on day by day.

Mankind had its chance to act as a unity when the elite first came and started private ownership of common land and taking slaves... its too late to hark back to a romantic uprising. 'We' should have crushed them then and gotten it over with... so if you see it as 'us' then its our fault and its too late now...just do what you can and let those who are dead already die.

of course, if all mankind do take their freedom back then good on them - we or 'they' passed the evolutionary test and thats great...but back to my main point - i dont think most will. they will defend the status quo as it benefits them more in the short term and feeds their ego and wealth and status. If history proves anything about mankind then thats whats logically following...doesnt mean you have to give up - just dont waste important time on those who will oppose you til the bitter end - use your energy more constructively.

'aware' people constantly say if the public on mass were informed they would change or 'wake up' ....well they are informed every day in many overt and covert ways (losing their pensions, savings, house prices, Iraq, removal of civil liberties, on and on forever i could go....) and they ignore all the 'truth' they dont care and dont want things to change - they are comfortable in the matrix ...go with the metaphor as far as you want its a good one to focus on.

'YOU' are a unique individual with your own neck and mind to save - 'THEY' and 'US' don't exist except in the singular mind in this reality. Thats not a selfish reasoning, its a factual one. Every moment you go around thinking of how to save the masses etc... you will get little reward as even now on the cusp of the worst time in known history for the 'majority' they are still going around selfishly pursuing the perks of the system that enslaves them... time to move on. People are fond of seeing conspiritorial angles everywhere, well consider this - what if the elite encouraged this 'oneness' of humanity to make sure that those who truly are 'awake' waste their energy and are continually distracted.. and eventually lose.

Another key point is there is no us and them with humanity - the awake and the asleep. Just imagine if there was a war and 'the awake' triumphed over the elite...what would happen? Look at the fragmentation of those who consider themselves 'awake' they are a vast group and some would be happy to rip the heads off the others systematically...no one agrees on pretty much any fundamentals except there is an agenda by a small covert group. I for one see a much worse and much longer war ensuing straight after any such 'vistory' and it is only a pyrric victory at best.

Tough times call for tough reasoning and hard truths. This is my bluntest opinion formed from pretty much my whole lifes contemplation and observation so far. Take it or leave it, but heed it if you will. Believe it or not to me this is pragmatic and positive reasoning even if it may seem apocalyptic and maybe even elitist to some.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting thoughts

i do think our governments and shadow governments are the problem though. we should resist. unfortunately any attempts to 'encourage and inspire' the public are largely futile in comparison to the monopoly the ptb have over public perception.(that doesn't mean an inspirational outlook isn't worthwhile)

our governments look at us like rats that need keeping in check. the world shouldn't be like that. big change is needed. unfortunately things will probably get much worse before they get better

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
our governments look at us like rats that need keeping in check. the world shouldn't be like that. big change is needed. unfortunately things will probably get much worse before they get better/

The 'government' are only human beings like anyone else, they are just people doing a job. So unless each individual is chosen at birth to fill that role and experience some vastly different education system, how and when in your opinion do they 'crossover' to this 'rats in check' belief system?

Are they schooled in it at some institution or does it just automatically 'happen'?

What you suggest is simply bizarre - I could accept it if all politicians somehow disappeared for a few months to be 'plugged into' the suggested mentality - but I know several keys politicians having worked as a Met Police officer serving in Kensington and Knightsbridge in the Diplomatic Protection Group. They are no different to anyone else in any respect.

Can you detail this change?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can you detail this change?

http://www.libertystory.net/LSTHINKACTON.html

Great thinkers on liberty

Quote:
Historian Lord Acton (1834-1902) issued epic warnings that political power is the most serious threat to liberty.

Quote:
Lord Acton's epic warning that "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi iro

that was quite a thought provoking piece you wrote - when you say

"Civil disobedience and carefully placed sabotage and non compliance will do much more damage"

What do you have in mind?
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes the people sitting in parliament are human beings with families they surely care about. many of them are decent people .
however blair and other high ranking politicians do look at members of the public as a lower form of life i believe. they have to to be able to order the killing of innocent children in exchange for a strong alliance with america. blair lies to us everyday.. politics is like a game, anything blair says is part of a protocol which serves to protect the upper echleons of establishment first and appease the public second. this is the problem. and will always be a barrier in preventing a true distribution of wealth and social justice in the world.

Last edited by TimmyG on Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
at you suggest is simply bizarre - I could accept it if all politicians somehow disappeared for a few months to be 'plugged into' the suggested mentality -

there doesn't have to be an authority or school giving direct instructions to developing politicians. politicians attempting to ascend to any level of serious power (ie. prime minister, home secretary, president, vice president, cheif of staff) won't make it unless they're prepared to play the game and adopt this kind of attitude. in much the same way heads of large coporations have less interest in the well being of their workers than the profits they make. profit comes first. people 2nd

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hi iro

that was quite a thought provoking piece you wrote - when you say

"Civil disobedience and carefully placed sabotage and non compliance will do much more damage"

What do you have in mind?

i mean getting off the train where possible. dont waste your energy feeding the system, just take what you need and any avenues you can find to stick a cog in the works do it.

if everyone did that we would be free today - all the * would crumble. no one would dare * with the people by default. people are owned in every way - whether its their job or their lifestyle and their minds also. This is a connection most will never break because they are afraid to cut their imaginary umbilical cord.

start hacking at yours - it feels great. Very Happy
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked your piece iro - for various reasons.

So what should we do with 9/11 truth issues, from your perspective? Should we actively disseminate them, or just let them seep out.

Whilst I agree with you the futility of "fighting" the government - there is another big "adversary" here - the media - who are suppressing, ridiculing and covering up this information (when they are not too busy spinning and mis-representing information, I mean).

What is your view on that sort of area? I'd be interested to hear it.

But I suppose, your piece begs the question "why do we care about 9/11 Truth, and whose benefit are we doing what we do for?" That's a very good question and one's answer to it is perhaps defined by ones own spiritual perspective.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iro,
I am sure that many on the far right would agree with you!
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
Iro,
I am sure that many on the far right would agree with you!

im sure they would if they misread my intentions with which i was very careful to phrase to avoid any such accusation.

The far right is a creation of the political game that enslaves the media and society into creating divisions to capture people in the box - the far left is the same. You only get a real panorama when you get out of the spectrum and look in.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
I liked your piece iro - for various reasons.

So what should we do with 9/11 truth issues, from your perspective? Should we actively disseminate them, or just let them seep out.

Whilst I agree with you the futility of "fighting" the government - there is another big "adversary" here - the media - who are suppressing, ridiculing and covering up this information (when they are not too busy spinning and mis-representing information, I mean).

What is your view on that sort of area? I'd be interested to hear it.

But I suppose, your piece begs the question "why do we care about 9/11 Truth, and whose benefit are we doing what we do for?" That's a very good question and one's answer to it is perhaps defined by ones own spiritual perspective.

we're doing it for ourselves because thats the only person we can do 'it' for. If someone else receives the information it is up to them to investigate it or drop it and run away - hence it is them not you that makes the decision to 'wake up'.

The media are choosing to keep quiet because of their vested interests - i really cant answer your questions - my post was more or less a question itself for discussion.... i have no real answers, just my gut feelings.

i suppose the only thing i can really say about the 9/11 movement is based on this part of my original post:
Quote:
Just imagine if there was a war and 'the awake' triumphed over the elite...what would happen? Look at the fragmentation of those who consider themselves 'awake' they are a vast group and some would be happy to rip the heads off the others systematically...no one agrees on pretty much any fundamentals except there is an agenda by a small covert group. I for one see a much worse and much longer war ensuing straight after any such 'vistory' and it is only a pyrric victory at best.

no one really thinks ahead into the very possible future of an exposed 9/11. That is surely more important than the attention it receives. David Ray Griffin talked about this in his lecture in london - and i was glad he mentioned it - but he is far from a satisfactory position on what to 'do'.

thanks for your response, i wish i had more answers - don't we all!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: No one's going to 'Wake Up' Reply with quote

iro wrote:
something to chew on:

i have a long laboured different opinion to most of 'us' that frequent these places, one that sees the wakening up of the masses as some kind of great moment as totally ficticious.

there is something i always say to people i liase with on the 'left' and the more revolutionary left and those who consider themselves non-aligned but protest and campaign on issues of concern:
'do not demonstrate against the government. It is pointless, they are not your enemy and are definately not the problem. it is a wasted effort. The real enemy is the public, as their consent is the power that enables the government to do this draconian manouvering. Activism against her majesties institutions is wasted energy and a sure route to getting yourself slammed up and penniless...just where they want you. Stop being a sucker...be clever. Civil disobedience and carefully placed sabotage and non compliance will do much more damage. Do not protest and resist - encourage and inspire, that is all that will truly work'

i do admire the elite profoundely, i value their determination and attention to detail and their mindset much more than i do beach bums, hello readers or joe public who only cares about beer and football. that doesn't mean i agree with either side or that i wish to align myself with either. Theres an old news article i read criticising socalists that went something along the lines of ' have you ever been on a factory floor, do you want them running the country...are you actually mad?' You could also say do you want a murderous and criminally selfish hierarchical group running the world? To me the answer to both is a strong NO.

I personally dont see a 'mankind' commonality now or ever. It is possible that it once existed and maybe the elite severed it by tinkering with us...but it is not there now at the conscious level, or it is blocked from the mind through fear and habit so much that its retrieval is just too much of an endeavour for the masses. It's easier to watch tv or go shopping than sit down and meditate and 'feel' your spirit.

this is an evolutionary battle and the truth is i dont want the full extent of mankind going anywhere except into the void of natures 'has beens recycle bin' as thats what they are mentally and spiritually. They only exist because at some level we are dragging their dead weight, if nature was left to its devices (and people are always stomping on about mother nature knows best etc...two faced reasoning) then the large bulk of humanity would be dead end of story. I really dont want to get into a higher spiritual debate here as that is an infinite level of reasoning, i am only talking about this 'consensus reality' at the level we outwardly live on day by day.

Mankind had its chance to act as a unity when the elite first came and started private ownership of common land and taking slaves... its too late to hark back to a romantic uprising. 'We' should have crushed them then and gotten it over with... so if you see it as 'us' then its our fault and its too late now...just do what you can and let those who are dead already die.

of course, if all mankind do take their freedom back then good on them - we or 'they' passed the evolutionary test and thats great...but back to my main point - i dont think most will. they will defend the status quo as it benefits them more in the short term and feeds their ego and wealth and status. If history proves anything about mankind then thats whats logically following...doesnt mean you have to give up - just dont waste important time on those who will oppose you til the bitter end - use your energy more constructively.

'aware' people constantly say if the public on mass were informed they would change or 'wake up' ....well they are informed every day in many overt and covert ways (losing their pensions, savings, house prices, Iraq, removal of civil liberties, on and on forever i could go....) and they ignore all the 'truth' they dont care and dont want things to change - they are comfortable in the matrix ...go with the metaphor as far as you want its a good one to focus on.

'YOU' are a unique individual with your own neck and mind to save - 'THEY' and 'US' don't exist except in the singular mind in this reality. Thats not a selfish reasoning, its a factual one. Every moment you go around thinking of how to save the masses etc... you will get little reward as even now on the cusp of the worst time in known history for the 'majority' they are still going around selfishly pursuing the perks of the system that enslaves them... time to move on. People are fond of seeing conspiritorial angles everywhere, well consider this - what if the elite encouraged this 'oneness' of humanity to make sure that those who truly are 'awake' waste their energy and are continually distracted.. and eventually lose.

Another key point is there is no us and them with humanity - the awake and the asleep. Just imagine if there was a war and 'the awake' triumphed over the elite...what would happen? Look at the fragmentation of those who consider themselves 'awake' they are a vast group and some would be happy to rip the heads off the others systematically...no one agrees on pretty much any fundamentals except there is an agenda by a small covert group. I for one see a much worse and much longer war ensuing straight after any such 'vistory' and it is only a pyrric victory at best.

Tough times call for tough reasoning and hard truths. This is my bluntest opinion formed from pretty much my whole lifes contemplation and observation so far. Take it or leave it, but heed it if you will. Believe it or not to me this is pragmatic and positive reasoning even if it may seem apocalyptic and maybe even elitist to some.

Hi Iro,
In your analysis you may be right - in so far as concepts such as 'awakening the masses' may never happen. On the other hand, that
may be a flaw on the part of approaching a subject as complex as humanity from a systemic utilitarian perspective.

I don't mind admitting that I have no idea what if any system can be applied universally, only that certain values are more desirable for the individual and common good than others. This is of course subjective, but not immune to consensus.

I tend to apply my trusty personal yardstick - is a political philosophy for life in all it's glory, mystery and unknowableness, or does it support an agenda that finds death a useful tool?

We are, or should be duty bound to assist the less fortunate, in whatever form they might take. While in strictly pragmatic terms it can be viewed as a one-sided deal, we are also animated by a quality perhaps called our spiritual side, which needs to give as well as receive.

Whether that's the remnant of an evolutionary instinct reinforcing 'connectedness' in the interests of preserving our species or a conduit to something higher, I don't know. But it seems to be there, even if not visble or obvious in everybody.

Even on a practical level, we have no clue as to what evolutionary directions we may have to take in the event of various known planetary events that affect life on earth, and who or what group may hold the DNA keys to long-term survival of the human race. We'd be ill advised to give extinction a helping hand by choosing to turn our backs on a proportion of our human possibility.

Smart as some may think they are, people aren't God and without meaning to sound overly trite I'd suggest choosing 'life' is more likely to connect us to our full humanity, when critical mass miracles might happen. Equally, maybe they won't, but a culture of death forecloses even on the possibility.

I don't suppose 'cheer up' helps much? Smile
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you must have misread my post in offering me a 'cheer up'

im not depressed, or annoyed or even miffed about this. I am the happiest person i could ever wish to be, my life is exactly how i want it to be. This is not a depressive outlook, it is a theory of being that supposes that there has to be death to be rebirth. This way of life is destructive by default and the mass of humanity is propelling that walk into its own grave willingly.

evolution only occurs when there is a challenge to a lifeform and it must evolve and improve to survive and adapt. This situation we face is our evolutionary challenge as a lifeform.

all i am doing is detatching myself from that process and getting my own house in order and enjoying what life has to offer.i continue to involve myself in uncovering 9/11 amongst other things - although my personal work is far more expansive than that and it is very interesting. I am involved in political research - and when you get close to politics yu can only laugh at how absurd it is.

You mentioned utilitarianism in your post - again you have misread. Utilitarianism is acting for the good of the majority, making decisions that benefit the most possible people often at the expense of others. This outlook i have mused upon is a reverse of utilitarianism if anything.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Iro - yes - most of my questions were rhetorical and you are right that we only do things for ourselves - even when we say "we are doing it for the greater good". It is that we *think* we are doing it for the greater good - but how are we to know?

iro wrote:
no one really thinks ahead into the very possible future of an exposed 9/11. That is surely more important than the attention it receives. David Ray Griffin talked about this in his lecture in london - and i was glad he mentioned it - but he is far from a satisfactory position on what to 'do'.

Hmm I am not sure I totally agree with you on this. I gave David Ray Griffin some information which I think is important for the "after 9/11 Truth revelation". Basically, there are a a great many other things which have been the subject of black-ops and cover ups just like 9/11 - it is the revelations of these which will also affect our future, if you ask me. Some of these issues have already been mentioned/discussed elsewhere on this message board (as well as much more comprehensively off this board).

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

griffin is a federalist. He wants a federalised earth sytem integrated top to bottom but obviously in a benevolent way.

this is a recipe for disaster as it just increases the control grid for when a sinister element wants to grasp it by stealth again.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
griffin is a federalist. He wants a federalised earth sytem integrated top to bottom but obviously in a benevolent way.

this is a recipe for disaster as it just increases the control grid for when a sinister element wants to grasp it by stealth again.

It is a quandry and no mistake. On the one hand we can achieve large scale tasks when organised, yet on the other we have to be able to guard against misuse of that very ability.

Part of our problem is directly related to qualities that we encounter in normal everyday human interaction - persuasion, manipulation, charm, bullying, domination - the social tools of organisation used on many levels.

Perhaps genuinely teaching ourselves the means to recognise when we are being mobilised for whatever, and make informed decisions would help, but people are inconsistent people - able to make good judgements one day, and the next day not.

In Brave New World, Alpha Island didn't work out. But is that necessarily true?

p.s. I never mentioned depressed before - but I could go with 'bleak'. Smile
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iro

Your post is nothing more that meaningless, narcissistic drivel.

Your detachment is evidence of psychosis.

The contradictions in your rambling illustrate your muddled mind.

If that is the result of a lifetime's contemplation and observation, then I sincerely hope, for your own evolution, that reincarnation exists.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:

Oh! Well, the information I gave him is nothing to do with federalism or anything. In fact, if anything it may even make him realise what the results of such as system already are.

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
there doesn't have to be an authority or school giving direct instructions to developing politicians. politicians attempting to ascend to any level of serious power (ie. prime minister, home secretary, president, vice president, cheif of staff) won't make it unless they're prepared to play the game and adopt this kind of attitude. in much the same way heads of large coporations have less interest in the well being of their workers than the profits they make. profit comes first. people 2nd

And to put the icing on the cake, they always say, "It's for the good of everyone. If we didn't make money, you would all starve." And with enough food on this planet to feed everyone 3 times over, you know that's bull! So I agree, Timmy, we could do with ripping these two-faced cowards out of power.

Graphic Smile
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: No one's going to 'Wake Up' Reply with quote

chek wrote:
I tend to apply my trusty personal yardstick - is a political philosophy for life in all it's glory, mystery and unknowableness, or does it support an agenda that finds death a useful tool?

We are, or should be duty bound to assist the less fortunate, in whatever form they might take. While in strictly pragmatic terms it can be viewed as a one-sided deal, we are also animated by a quality perhaps called our spiritual side, which needs to give as well as receive.

Whether that's the remnant of an evolutionary instinct reinforcing 'connectedness' in the interests of preserving our species or a conduit to something higher, I don't know. But it seems to be there, even if not visble or obvious in everybody.

So darned right! In simplistic terms, "Govts. and Corporate leaders use death to achieve their important milestones. Death is anti-survival, so let's not use it in future". That statement is so common sense, it is totally incontrovertible.

But I am coming to the conclusion that people are trapped in a scientific reality which caters for most of their survival needs. Even when shown unequivocable proof of their leaders' wrong-doings, no matter how shocking, these sheeple will continue serving the system and the monsters that create it. That's because, "any system is better than no system" according to them. That translates to, "we are too scared of trusting in God and nature to enable us to survive on this cold planet, and our current system may be plagued with corruption and unnecessary death, but it is keeping billions of us alive, mostly in abject poverty and in continual pain".

To really kick "scientific reality" right up the a*se, we need someone who can demonstrate telekinetic powers, or something like that. So, onto the scene comes Prof. Rupert Sheldrake (http://www.jacobsm.com/books.htm#rpsh) who scientifically proves that telepathy occurs at provable levels that are higher than those expected by random chance. But, it's still not enough. It doesn't shake the Newtonian mechanics that found our precept of the world outside of us. Something more radical is needed to shake Joe Public's belief system up.

Govts. and leaders realise that, without "scientific reality" as the lynch-pin of modern Western thought, most minds would be lost, directionless and totally channelable. Hence, my belief that our demonic leaders have something up their sleeves which will completely disconnect Joe Public from his govt.-indoctrinated "reality", and leave him unsure of anything, because he has never thought for himself, and now he has to, or someone will do it for him, and he will become their vassall.

To sum up, there is no such thing as a "commonly held belief". There should be a vast variety of all sorts of religions, philosophies, attitudes and belief systems amongst humans. All I find is the same old cliched and hackneyed rubbish, wherever I go in this world. Only 5 main religions! You have got to be joking. Joe Public is that conditioned! Heaven, hell, the devil, God "in the sky", ... until I'm wondering if humans have got any brains, let alone the 3rd largest of all mammals here. Whales and dolphins are 1st and 2nd :-

Graphic Smile
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a bit defeatest - after all look at Chavez and what's happening in Hungary right now. If we've worked out the truth about 9-11 we have a duty to get it out in any way we can.

I agree that people can be slow to learn - look at the number of old Germans who still think Hitler was right... but if you can get a critical mass to work out what's really going on...

Personally I think the 'Stay Behind Armies' are what's kept European governments from representing the people. Every time the left started looking like it might wield some influence, in steps the Stay Behind Army with its 'terrorist bombs' to undermine them.

The Stay Behind Armies and their close links to nearly all the intelligence services of Europe (and to the CIA and by extension Mossad, ISI etc etc etc) have a heck of a lot to answer for and the more people that know about it the better.

This is interesting reading and research into the Stay Behind network pretty much explains how it's all done.

http://hnn.us/articles/12253.html

This kind of info needs to be got out! (she said naively, hoping against all hope for some kind of massive breakthrough)

Suspecta
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Iro

Your post is nothing more that meaningless, narcissistic drivel.

Your detachment is evidence of psychosis.

The contradictions in your rambling illustrate your muddled mind.

If that is the result of a lifetime's contemplation and observation, then I sincerely hope, for your own evolution, that reincarnation exists.

thanks! in a lot of ways you are right - it is a load of muddled drivel and contradictory. It's not about being right or wrong, it's just sounding out a different viewpoint.

if its meaningless to you then thats fine - we are all different for a reason.

as for psychosis - well you dont know me so i think that is off target. just because you disagree with me there is no need to revert to slander and insult. in fact the vast majority of the posters on this thread agree with a lot of the points i have raised and those that have not have at least offered counter explanations - all you have done is react and blow smoke Shocked

Last edited by iro on Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
iro wrote:

Oh! Well, the information I gave him is nothing to do with federalism or anything. In fact, if anything it may even make him realise what the results of such as system already are.

i hope so too, but his nature as a christian insinuates hierarchy and submission and control. Of course in the religious paragdigm this is completely legitimate and benevolent as it is the work of God on earth. I think his approach to religion is one of the most pragmatic and the freshest i have seen, but it is still trapped in a view of humanity that i cannot see.

why should we trust religion now...it has never been a force for good - only war and division and mind control.

Griffin is an incredibly intelligent guy and i wish him well whatever he thinks all the same - that is his right, and its mine to disagree.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way before some activist shoots me for heresy this post was nothing more than a reaction to reading this thread a couple of posts down in general chat

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4160

i had written something similar on another forum a long time ago so i reapproached it out of interest.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what Iro, I considered my response to your garbage. I really did. That was the most polite version I could muster.

To the point:

I think your post is deeply offensive and indicates you are only a short step away from the megalomaniacs you claim to resist.

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
You know what Iro, I considered my response to your garbage. I really did. That was the most polite version I could muster.

To the point:

I think your post is deeply offensive and indicates you are only a short step away from the megalomaniacs you claim to resist.

why is it offensive- tell me. you have told me nothing so far. I am not claiming to resist or support anything. i am simply me. I don't agree with a lot of the 9/11 groups tactics and their approaches to the issue, but thats my opinion, doesnt't mean im right or wrong.

I think a lot of people here think they are on a crusade of truth and they will triumph against the odds in some sort of hollywood sense and thats the sentiment i am trying to address with a counter sentiment to invoke discussion and thought.

I am not implying anything - just thinking out loud.

why take offense - there is obviously a nerve i've touched with you and id kindly take a step back and say sorry if you explained to me what it is that ive done to offend you. I may disagree with you but it is no reason to bicker. this is a forum - discuss with me.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: No one's going to 'Wake Up' Reply with quote

iro wrote:
something to chew on:

Iro, if you really need someone else to point out that which is offensive in your above article then I see no point in discussing any of it with you.

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

controversial and provocative definately - but thats the point.

offensive - i dont think so.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to those who think i may be insulting towards humanity - this perhaps sums up in a more cosy way my viewpoint:

The following is inscribed on the tomb of an Anglican Bishop in Westminster Abbey (1100 A.D.) …

When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. As I grew older and wiser, I discovered the world would not change, so I shortened my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country.

But it, too, seemed immovable.

As I grew into my twilight years, in one last desperate attempt, I settled for changing only my family, those closest to me, but alas, they would have none of it.

And now, as I lie on my deathbed, I suddenly realize: If I had only changed myself first, then by example I would have changed my family.

From their inspiration and encouragement, I would then have been able to better my country, and who knows, I may have even changed the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: