FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where the Hell has my country gone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Where the Hell has my country gone? Reply with quote

Its like I have awoke to a complete nightmare.

We have Bush who is an evil murdering dictator hell bent on executing his plans for the New World Order and Blair who has been bullied into going along with it. 9/11 and 7/7 were obvious inside jobs - its our own governments who are the REAL terrorists. They want our countries to go to war and take over the middle east - so they do what Hitler did in WW2 -
1) Kill your own citizens
2) Blame it on an unknown enemy (call it "terrorism")
3) Motivate the people into war by scaring the hell out them with bs propaganda threats of more terrorist attacks "on the way"....
4) Turn our countries into dictatorships and the New Nazi World Order.

I mean this is incredible man - Bush is an evil tyrant - he ordered his military to stand down except those 2 military 767s armed with missles and the missle strike at the pentagon. He then in an outrageaous attempt to cover it all up blames it on his best mate Osama, who after 5 years the biggest most powerful military in the world still havent caught. His brother Marvin was in charge of security at the WTC who planted all the explosives. Donald Rumsfeld declared 2.3 trillion dollars "vanished" into thin air the day before the events. I mean, is it me? Am I going insane here? What the Hell is going on? Ever since we have been fed lies, lies and more lies...

There is no "War against Terror" - its a LIE... its BULLSH*T man.... our governments are completely corrupt and effectively redundant. Its pure propaganda bs - THERE IS NO WAR ON TERROR - OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE ATTEMPTING TO BRAINWASH US.... THEY ARE LYING CONSTANTLY.... THERE IS NO WAR - WE HAVE NO ENEMY.

I mean ITS OUR OWN GOVERNMENTS who are our REAL enemies. Bushes grandfather was a NAZI banker - Bushes father killed Kennedy. They are EVIL CORRUPT TYRANTS who will murder their own people just to start a war that nobody wants.... these Nazis did it in WW2 and now they are attempting to do it again.... JESUS CHRIST!!!

WHERE HAS MY COUNTRY GONE!!!!!

phew I feel better now... Laughing

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush & Blair are puppets.

Exposing the truth of 911 is the key to the the great spiritual awakening of the pubic masses, the goyem as they refer to us.

It will lift the veil and expose the evil forces responsible for what is happening all around us. The money people:- the bankers and corporate elite(Rothchilds, Rockefellers, and royal bloodlines and the whole sick secret society web of lies and deception.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean the new POPE used to be an anti-aircraft gunner fighting for the NAZIs during WW2... So we also have a new Christian NAZI religion... I mean - is it me? Can anyone see whats been happening here? This is hilarious to the point of insanity! We are being brainwashed using this evil NAZI mind control mechanism that is preventing our own natural evolution as an intelligent evolving species. Our leaders have been lying to us for decades... especially since 9/11 ... its OUTRAGEOUS... They are emotionally blackmailing us - using FEAR and TIME as their weapon - keeping us dumb and stupid. Well it aint going to work because this movement is going to kick ass.... The REAL world is going to descend on these evil murdering tyrants when they least expect it.
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Bush & Blair are puppets.

Exposing the truth of 911 is the key to the the great spiritual awakening of the pubic masses, the goyem as they refer to us.

It will lift the veil and expose the evil forces responsible for what is happening all around us. The money people:- the bankers and corporate elite(Rothchilds, Rockefellers, and royal bloodlines and the whole sick secret society web of lies and deception.

Peace & truth

Peace to you my friend - we are coming to get these tyrants - no more wars, no more fear. God bless....

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say BLAIR is being bullied by BUSH... Blair needs to stand up to that tyrant and take control of our country again. Bring the forces home and LAY DOWN OUR ARMS... Then we can open a full independant investigation into 9/11 on NATIONAL TV and bring the BUSH family to trial. They must all be hanged for treason and the evil war crimes they are committing. BLAIR needs to show REAL TRUE OPEN HONEST COURAGE to do the right thing. He may get people to start voting for him again - he could be a hero and STOP THE WAR... STAND UP TO BUSH BLAIR AND STOP THE WAR.... TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COUNTRY AGAIN.... Cool
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This 'era' started with the JFK assassination, (another Bush connection)and the Players have been seeding their placemen for decades now into every country and every political party.
Yet we might just have a window now and it may be possible to lift the stone and see what's been undermining the world all those years.

I hope that The People have the courage to see it through fully when 911 is exposed. Whether we start with LIHOP or MIHOP makes no difference - as long as the investigation can keep it's nerve and faith with the citizenry to get right to the bottom, no matter how dirty it looks.

Many of the people I talk to about it, cannot get their heads round the idea that our own Governments are complicit - at which point I usually say something to the effect of 'don't believe the story, believe the evidence'.

But there isn't a single easy step anywhere along the way.
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the people orchestrating all this are laughing.. they ARE untouchable. i dont know if we are going to win the information war, but it will be most interesting. these are exciting times people. get involved and savour it. the future is depending on us. im just worried bout getting frazzled with microwaves! lol. me hopes theyre not reading and now decide to do it. u hear bout all these people who end up getting cancer if they make too much noise. not pleasant! :o

READ THE 48 LAWS OF POWER.
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to ALEX JONES.... keep up the good work ALEX... the NAZI power elite are coming down...

I guess this is a war against the "skeptics" - those who cant figure out they actually have a mind of their own - I guess its an education and when this is all over - this is how the world is going to move forward. This Nazi regime was never defeated when we all thought it was... but now we understand how the psychology works - this mind control mechanism that only elite ruling governments can possibly know the effect of - or maybe they dont because they dont care about "us" except their power - wealth and perverted fantasies of taking over the planet...

thats how it works folks -

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
[color=blue]Bush & Blair are puppets.

So name some people from the next level up. Who is it pulling their strings? Don't give me NWO or Illuminati, let's have some people named so they can be investigated properly.
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob Rothschild
George H. W. Bush

Graphic Smile
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's two to be going on with. Nice one!

Rothschild is an interesting chappy. Even just mind mapping the details from Wikipedia.

Any others to throw into the arena?
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
Hi Celtic King, welcome to these boards where you can get all the frustration off your chest to good freinds. Smile

I use these boards for that purpose and also to get help with campaigning.
I burned my first DVD yesterday... Loose Change and 9/11 Mysteries on it, so looking forward to start handing DVD's out. It is good to know you are not alone, infact, I fully believe the masses are slowly awakening.

Cheers.

Cheers BB...
Yes I have seen Loose Change and given out copies too. I think Alex Jones film TerrorStorm is a real good one too.

Speaking of films - image for a moment what we are now seeing is like a "film" unfolding before our very eyes. Its like we are uncovering thousands of pieces of evidence in a crime scene. Bush and his cronies are criminals, thats all they are, they are not politicians. They spawn from a family of criminals going way back through the last 2 world wars - and here we are at the start of world war 3... Incredible to believe they could actually think they could execute their secret agenda and then think they could get away with it. Its Hilarious - 9/11 is just a huge crime scene and its so obvious it was an inside job. The Bush Family are War criminals - Osama is in on the deal too - they are never going to catch this guy - The mind trick is as each day goes by they make us believe we are at war with an enemy and that enemy is called "terror" when ITS OUR OWN GOVERNMENTS who are the terrorists for not telling the people the truth about what has happened - about the fact its THEM who are the terrorists - our own people - The Bush regime are New World Order Neo Con Nazi Occultists - spiritually and morally corrupt - they are evil and have been brainwashing our nations with this "War against Terror" bullsh*t for years.

So its time to hit the streets and say it to people - lets wake people up - we are not going mad for we are armed with the truth - 9/11 was an inside job....

coconut
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busker wrote:

So name some people from the next level up. Who is it pulling their strings? Don't give me NWO or Illuminati, let's have some people named so they can be investigated properly.

Do you honestly believe George W. Bush to be capable of running a nation without people pulling his string left right and centre?
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel Celtic. I have been in a constant shocked daze for a month now.

I honestly believe that the Truth movement is unstoppable now. In so many areas the public is truly waking up and spreading the truth of 9/11, and we are seeing more and more desperate attemps to stuff the truth back.

I have already converted a few close friends and am spending time getting information out.

Peace
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres a little light (or heavy) entertainment...Its a comedy - tragedy kind of play.... Confused

Now straight over to the Whitehouse where BUSH is holding a press conference:

REPORTER: Mr President – Are we winning this “war on terror” you keep going on about since 9/11?

BUSH: War against Terror – terror – war against terror, terrorists, war against terror, terror, terrorists, war on terror, terror war.. war, war, terror, terror terrorists, you are either with us, or you are with the terrorists, war, terror, war on terror, war, terror, war, war on terror, Rumsfeld’s doing a fine job fighting the war on terror..I am the decider… terror, war against terror, terror war, war on terror, liberty for security, sacrifice your liberty, fight for freedom against terror, war against terror.. terror… I am the NAZI mind control mechanism…… obey my every command… you are at war, yes you are, BELIEVE you are at war.. war against terror….. hehehe hawhawhawhahw hehehehehehe hohohohoh (evil laugh) war against terror – kill your own citizens and blame it on someone else…an “enemy”…who cares who that enemy is…its not important… that’s the trick…I know its not funny but its not meant to be funny for I am an evil dictator who will stop at nothing – I am SATAN..(evil laugh) my grandfathers best mate Adolf pulled off the same trick and look what he achieved…. and now its my turn hehehehehehe hahahahahahahah hehehehehehe hohohohohoho The world will soon be mine…. I shall exterminate all of our enemies and step down to let Arnie “I’ll be back” Schwartsenegger become the new dictator of my New World Order…. War against terror, war on terror…there’s a war going on and it’s called the war against terror… didn’t you know? Hehe hehe (evil laugh)

REPORTER: Well, errrm, I keep looking around me Mr. President but I can’t see no war going on… errm, nope, no war going on around here......

BUSH: You are either with us, or you’re with the terrorists…..

REPORTER: You don’t leave us with much choice Mr. President….. what if I choose not to be with any of you?

BUSH: Are you a patriot of this country?

REPORTER: yeh, since I was born, why do you ask?

BUSH: Well if you are not a patriot then logic dictates you are a terrorist..

REPORTER: Boy you leave a lot of room to manoeuvre there Mr. President….

(meanwhile back in the Whitehouse)

GHB (George Herbert Bush):
We live in a dangerous world… Let me be the one lord… hehehe let me be the one to push the button…let it be me! (evil laugh)

Back at the conference…

REPORTER: Mr President, I put it too you that there is no “War on terror” and you are making this sh*t up… what do you have to say about that?

BUSH: The War against terror…. War on terror, let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theorists concerning the attacks of 9/11… Terrorists, war on terror…(mumbling)

REPORTER: Cmon Mr. President, we know you did it. You crashed those military planes into the WTC and blew up the buildings and made all that sh*t up about there being “hijacked” passenger planes…

BUSH: let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theorists concerning the attacks of 9/11… Terrorists, war on terror…(mumbling)

REPORTER: Cmon Mr. President – It was your “New Pearl Harbour” right? You told us all about it in your PNAC document – we are not stupid, what planet are you on Mr. President? We live on planet Earth – You seem to want to live on planet “terror”.

BUSH: You are either with us, or you’re with the terrorists….

REPORTER: I put it to you Mr. President that you and your criminal cronies are the REAL terrorists, you are trying to f*ck with our heads man… Who are you trying to kid?

BUSH: Thankyou, no more questions…. (mumbling to himself – terror, war against terror, terrorists, war on terror)

REPORTER: Well that’s just terrific. We have a complete lunatic in charge of the most powerful country in the world – I mean is it me? How the f*ck did this guy become in charge of the most powerful country in the world? The White House has turned into a lunatic asylum… Instead of making a Hollywood film called “United 93” which was complete fiction because flight 93 never existed, how about
“One Flew Over the White House”...
at least that film would be based on “Reality”… Right that’s it I’m going home to fight the “War against idiots and morons who think we are all dumb and stupid”….

Laughing Crying or Very sad Laughing Crying or Very sad Laughing

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where the hell is my country gone?

Hi all. I don't think the country we thought we had has ever existed. We have been in the dark for generations, we are not waking up to 9 11 we are waking up to the true nature of power and how it has been abused throughout history.
I was watching something on film 4 last night about filmakers from the 60s throuhg to the 70s how generally, in film, music, the visual arts, writing, etc, there was a revolution in awareness of injustice and depravity that had permeated our societies, the vietnam war playing a big part and Watergate. But what happened then? Did the revolution continue? If so with no or little success, public awareness moved up a peg but the corrupt agenda of the power elite continued.
We need something of the same scale to happen now! And we need to make sure that the lessons learnt are applied, it has to stop here. We have something that didn't exist then, the internet, where like minded people can share thoughts and research results, where we have instant access to news from around the world, not just the slimy propaganda oozing from bbc, fox and the likes.
One problem I have with the internet though is this, if you compare movements such as this to the French resistance, ( i mean we will be recognised as the enemy by those in power) isn't our use of the internet a bit like the french resistance giving all the names and views of the resistance to the Nazis? This group, though necessary, is monitored by your enemy.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Celtic King

Quote:
Heres a little light (or heavy) entertainment...Its a comedy - tragedy kind of play

Do you write scripts?
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
hi Celtic King

Quote:
Heres a little light (or heavy) entertainment...Its a comedy - tragedy kind of play

Do you write scripts?

Hi Ishaar

No not really but its not too difficult to write a script about whats been going on with the crazy neo-con new world order morally and spiritually redundant nazi war mongering elite criminal mafia gang at the "MadHouse", sorry, the "Whitehouse"... Laughing Maybe they should re-name it "The White-padded-cell House" Laughing

Its pure insanity - In the age of the internet and a revolution in global communication just how the hell did they think they could ever pull off such a heist on our own citizens? They are counting on us being dumb and stupid or asleep - Its a Nazi mind control technique they are using to "brainwash" us but it cannot work, not this time around. Bushes granddaddy's best mate Adolf pulled it off, but this time. We knew this was coming but i guess no-one at the time could do anything about it to prevent it - so maybe by allowing this to happen it has exposed our criminal governments for who they are... liars, warmongers and murdering criminals. I think Blair could be forgiven for I believe he has been BULLIED big time into this right from the start. If BLAIR was a REAL MAN he would stand up to BUSH and tell him to shove his "War on Terror" right up his ass and order our troops out of the middle east, lay down our arms and call for an immediate FULL independant public enquiry into the tragic, insane events of 9/11 and 7/7...on national TV... cheers

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
hi Ishaar... I think Celtic could get a high paid job at the whitehouse or pentagon writing this stuff... "Celtic King for national Security Advisor!" LOL

Well these crazy people wrote the "PNAC" document - I mean, who makes this sh*t up? I guess we have all read it! It reads like a 21st century "Mine Camp"...

Its like I am living in 1984... no i mean the book! I turned on the radio the other morning and I heard a BUSH speech -

"We are moving forward toward a new civilisation"....

I thought to myself, JESUS did I just hear that? What "new civilisation"? Whats wrong with this one? Where is my government - who is in charge around here? hehe Rolling Eyes

stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: rupert murdock. Reply with quote

rupert murdock cant be ignored.

stav

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The architects view:

Your country has been sold Celtic. Your people have been duped.

Humans, the world over have been enslaved to the greater god of mammon.

The bonds they were secured by, have been usurped by greed and avarice. We sold them that dream. They pay us for their sleep.

We have given you all short term benefit to replace your long held beliefs.

Why do you complain.

Money and status is now the only game in town.

Nobody is guilty, no individual stands accused. But it has happened. You know, like an accident. To be forgotten, eventually.

There was no grand design. No great plan. It's just the way things are. This is now. That was then.

Your children cannot know what you knew. Generations are consumed by time. They are immune to your truth.

We make new history. We make new lives. We make new truth.

You reminisce about your country. Your land of your fathers and mothers. You weep for it seems gone. It is gone.

Only in your hearts and minds your dream may endure.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly this is the new normal.

They cannot win Brian, I agree.

Postulate. Indulge ourselves.

Their fodder will bring new challenge.

Ideas beyond their realm.

The NWO will become old. Just like we are now.

From their own success, they will reap their own demise.

Doos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busker wrote:
Pikey wrote:
[color=blue]Bush & Blair are puppets.

JD Rockefeller - here's a rare photo of Rocky at the Bilderberg conference in Paris in 2003. He's the one on the right, not the heavy with the sawn off shotgun....

D Rockefeller Bilderberg 2003.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.32 KB
 Viewed:  100 Time(s)

D Rockefeller Bilderberg 2003.jpg

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi D....

Hey D do you remember this?

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1927.htm

Makes you wonder how he came with his nonsense 80%/20% FAKE hypothesis... hmmmm... I guess he was getting to close to the truth! Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: