FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A question about WTC7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
A better question is, how much money did Silverstein hope to make and how much money did he hope to save? ......

Which would require Silverstein - a businessman - to be in on the conspiracy. Why? Did they go and ask his permission to destroy his buildings and kill thousands of people? He sez "yeah that's fine as long as I can make a packet on the insurance"? Totally bizarre.

I have no idea. I could speculate, but that's all it would be. I think there are enough questions to raise the need for an independant investigation. This is just one of those questions.

I don't know that him being a businessman makes him any more or less likely to be in on the conspiracy. Hell, Cheney is/was a businessman. So were most politicians, actually. If he was in on the conspiracy, i don't know whether he was in from the start or if he was a person identified as key to getting access to the buildings and therefore bribed/convinced/coerced/whatever. Sorry, I'm getting speculative now.

MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:

I hadn't seen the E penthouse (if that's what it was) collapse before, most videos start after that point. I'm not sure what it proves, though. It almost seems unrelated to the collapse that starts a few seconds later. Anyone know what/who leased or owned the East penthouse?

I don't know for sure, but I believe the "penthouses" were service structures. Lift gear or something rather than residences for playboys Wink

But what that collapse must surely prove is that whatever was holding it up previously, failed to hold it up at that point in time. I'd venture to say it's pretty hard to argue about that.

So we get back to a previous discussion - was there CD at a high level that caused this particular penthouse to go first, followed several seconds later by the rest of the building, or what .... and why????

Oh, i agree, I'm not argueing that the E Penthouse or whatever it is, didn't come down several seconds before the global collapse. I don't know what it's significance is since I don't know what caused it. I hesitate to say it's part of the global collapse since it seems so unconnected from that i.e. no apparant spreading of that localized collapse, the long pregnant pause where nothing else collapses, then the sudden, fast and uniform global collapse. OTOH if the penthouse collapse was caused by the failure of some core structure, then obviously it must be connected to the rest of the collapse. I just would have expected more than the penthouse to be affected immediately if it was a core structure failure. It's strange, but honestly I'd say it's inconclusive as reguards our discussion. Perhaps structural engineers or CD experts would be able to shed light on it.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:

I hadn't seen the E penthouse (if that's what it was) collapse before, most videos start after that point. I'm not sure what it proves, though. It almost seems unrelated to the collapse that starts a few seconds later. Anyone know what/who leased or owned the East penthouse?

I don't know for sure, but I believe the "penthouses" were service structures. Lift gear or something rather than residences for playboys Wink

But what that collapse must surely prove is that whatever was holding it up previously, failed to hold it up at that point in time. I'd venture to say it's pretty hard to argue about that.

So we get back to a previous discussion - was there CD at a high level that caused this particular penthouse to go first, followed several seconds later by the rest of the building, or what .... and why????

Oh, i agree, I'm not argueing that the E Penthouse or whatever it is, didn't come down several seconds before the global collapse. I don't know what it's significance is since I don't know what caused it. I hesitate to say it's part of the global collapse since it seems so unconnected from that i.e. no apparant spreading of that localized collapse, the long pregnant pause where nothing else collapses, then the sudden, fast and uniform global collapse. OTOH if the penthouse collapse was caused by the failure of some core structure, then obviously it must be connected to the rest of the collapse. I just would have expected more than the penthouse to be affected immediately if it was a core structure failure. It's strange, but honestly I'd say it's inconclusive as reguards our discussion. Perhaps structural engineers or CD experts would be able to shed light on it.

Perhaps NIST will shed some light on in it early next year.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
A better question is, how much money did Silverstein hope to make and how much money did he hope to save? ......

Which would require Silverstein - a businessman - to be in on the conspiracy. Why? Did they go and ask his permission to destroy his buildings and kill thousands of people? He sez "yeah that's fine as long as I can make a packet on the insurance"? Totally bizarre.

Silverstein has shown quite a flair for litigation,he managed to get his $7billion WTC terrorist act insurance on appeal,which makes it bizarre he hasn't sued all these CTists who accuse him of mass murder and first degree treason!??? Confused
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Silverstein has shown quite a flair for litigation ...

Previously unheard of in the USA.
This proves the CT.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

This proves the CT.

'Silverstein properties' is unknown in the USA?
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

This proves the CT.

I was doing irony, about litigation. They're masters of it.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

This proves the CT.

I was doing irony, about litigation. They're masters of it.

...which makes it ironic he hasn't sued these folk who accuse or insinuate he was a party to mass murder.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

...which makes it ironic he hasn't sued these folk who accuse or insinuate he was a party to mass murder.

Perhaps he sees them as insignificant gnats who don't have the money to be worth sueing? They can barely give away their pitiful "film", after all.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Perhaps he sees them as insignificant gnats who don't have the money to be worth sueing? They can barely give away their pitiful "film", after all.

perhaps he's as guilty as sin!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

And critics are always referencing "Occam's Razor" Laughing

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Perhaps he is. Gather a fighting fund and start prosecuting.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Perhaps he is. Gather a fighting fund and start prosecuting.

Prosecution: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Exhibit A--
Silverstein, on video: "Pull it!"
Prosecution: I rest my case.

Judge: That's it?!? Are you f*cking KIDDING me? Get the hell out of my courtroom! Case dismissed!
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shame you don't apply this sense of reasoning to your own beliefs.

This passport fell out of the hijackers pocket, and on to the street where it was picked up and handed in by an anomonous 30 year old male in a suit..
i rest my case

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:

This passport fell out of the hijackers pocket, and on to the street where it was picked up and handed in by an anomonous 30 year old male in a suit..
i rest my case

Was the passport a key piece of evidence? No.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it was considered evidence as it was included in the official commission report. unless they've taken it out now.

we've had this debate before and i'm sure you and/or JREF were arguing that it was feasible evidence and that there's nothing unusual about it

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
well it was considered evidence as it was included in the official commission report. unless they've taken it out now.

we've had this debate before and i'm sure you and/or JREF were arguing that it was feasible evidence and that there's nothing unusual about it

It was supporting evidence, not key evidence. There were piles of convergent evidence pointing to the 19 accused Arabs, including flight manifests.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:

i rest my case

How many 30 year old males in suits are there in the vicinity of Wall Street on any given tuesday?

How many of them are evil government MIB's?

Your paranoid fantasy is certainly entertaining. The real world however is usually less full of sooper sekrit agents.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
TK0001
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
TimmyG wrote:

i rest my case

How many 30 year old males in suits are there in the vicinity of Wall Street on any given tuesday?

How many of them are evil government MIB's?

Your paranoid fantasy is certainly entertaining. The real world however is usually less full of sooper sekrit agents.

-z

Dude, he rested his case. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: